VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok..my review:no bloody idea what the hell is happening..it hurts my brain..alot..but i cannot stop playing..i am infected with "unexpected WTF's" :p there is no game like it..and it's appeal is to those of us that gave up on normality and let our brains bake in the ether of weird.
i was talking about the review function of the site ( at top ^ ) ... but i take this anyway :D
thank you, i guess i did good for now :p

Reactions: Safetydummy

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
oh..that..it wants "X" number of words..saying.."i really liked this..my head hurts but i cannot stop watching" is far too few words and then i have to ramble about stuff to fill the requirement :p
ok..actually..the post you quoted of mine was enough words..i cut and paste it into there and submitted a review..HAHAAAAA

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh..that..it wants "X" number of words..saying.."i really liked this..my head hurts but i cannot stop watching" is far too few words and then i have to ramble about stuff to fill the requirement :p
ok..actually..the post you quoted of mine was enough words..i cut and paste it into there and submitted a review..HAHAAAAA
oh right, i completly forget about the words limit ... i guess for my game it will be good enougth with a 4 words limit to put something like "what the fuck ?" XD

thank you for the review. even if its a weird or hard review, i guess it will give a small idea to others. :kissingheart:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I just made a poll . its pretty important, soo feel free to participate everybody !

even if you not Patreon, your help is appreciated. the more votes , the better, because it will give an idea of your tastes .

PS : !!!!!!!!! i forget to set this up, but the poll will stop the 22 september ( let's pretend), result the 22 september at 0:00 (french hour) will be the last one considered. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

just a little news for who interrested in the progress system i use .
its pretty simple as you can see, but very efficient :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well.. the young girl win the poll for the Countess role in this game :)

(dont worry, mature one will be added later as another char )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wow quite a spam here XD

@sadman8547 yes, everytime a update come out, it containt all the previous chap and stuff.
i made an option for downloading only the addon, to avoid downloading the whole thing again and again, but it still make it bigger for some reason because the addon + the game make it bigger than the whole game at once.
(exempl , game alone 600+mb . addon + game base = 200mb +400mb )
soo, i gues for now i stay with whole thing in 1 download.
until it reach a too big size.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
wow quite a spam here XD

@sadman8547 yes, everytime a update come out, it containt all the previous chap and stuff.
i made an option for downloading only the addon, to avoid downloading the whole thing again and again, but it still make it bigger for some reason because the addon + the game make it bigger than the whole game at once.
(exempl , game alone 600+mb . addon + game base = 200mb +400mb )
soo, i gues for now i stay with whole thing in 1 download.
until it reach a too big size.
Yea sorry internet last night was a bit spotty I'll remove the extra now

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmh soo worked the shit out and getting close to the udpate ( finaly god damned)... multiples choices make multiples work ( no idea wtf how others devs get all of this in multiples projects simultaneously..lol )

but anyway, patroen down maintenance for now, so gonna post news tomorrow i guess. but until that, some small news here. i complete the "suppsoed" update. now i m adding more stuff in it. and i think i m gonna add even more, i got an idea that i need to work on it to see where it goes, that can maybe change the whole game :p.
and for who voted the countess... then i mustsay, she look way better than i expected. and here , have a little gift ! XD
(cant post that on Patreon for obvious reason unless its under the "patrons only" post)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh i know what you gonna imagine on that scene ... something like "oh , lets play a little game of billiard, if you win, i give you a bonus" .

but , you are soooo far away from the scene if you think about this XD ( shit you gonna love that scene i m sure )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Absolutely fucking amazing. One of a kind experience
Reminded me allot of Cromartie Highschool
thanks ! glad you enjoyed it :)

i never hear of this cromartie highschool, sound interresting if it remember you that, i should check it out .

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

big news post ( really big. i wont copy it here , but its very big )
and special shit for halloween is coming with it :)
Its not a special halloween update , but i though i can add a bit of it. soo expect some Halloween small change ( like main menu on the pic ) and some halloween special CGs

:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
i really hope you gonna like that update, because its maybe not super huge, but i work hard on it, it have multiples choices, secret scene, and the new hideout sandbox. ( wich pull the shit out of me as i m super newb in renpy scripting and this is heavy on script :test3:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Oyé ! Oyé !

hide your childs, your wife, you dog and your brain ! because the update is coming officially the 15 th.

its only a few days before the brain apocalyps.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Will we finally be able to save the dog from his tormentor ?
nope :p

that will be the next update. the incoming update is the end of chapter 3 when MC finally meet the Countess.
the update after that will show more about the dog, allow some fun with the midget girl and reveal what's inside the Bone toilet XD
The incoming update is not a big one, it have multiples choices, but its mostly the presentation of the hideout system and the beginning of the MC counter attack against The Capicchoni gang.
this udpate is not a very big one, but its an important one for gameplay.

but if you like the dog, here a little spoiler :

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes