VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
"unfortunately not even close to being the worst game on the site."
^ this first, i dont understand.. its unfortunate that my game is not the worse on this website ? well... i gonna take that as a compliment lol , sorry to dissapoint you.
I was referring to this comment of yours:
i m conscious that my game is far away behind the most shitty thing you can find here.
While I think your game is bad, I can't agree with you about it being the worst. It's quite apparent that large amounts of time have gone into making it, and some of that compares favorably to other bad games.

"Don't spend too much effort on improving the renders, because it'll just be weird if the game looks like it took as much time to make as it really did"
^ what in earth did that mean ? i just dont understand at all this part :/ ( my english is very shit )
I mean that while the renders could be improved a lot, I am personally more annoyed by VNs with bad story and good renders than I am by VNs with good story and bad renders. So while I would encourage you to keep getting better at rendering, I hope you'll also spend some of your time on rewriting things (writing is also something that you get better at with practice, and practice means you don't keep what you make). That said, humor never stands to scrutiny, so don't be harsh in your edits.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I was referring to this comment of yours:

While I think your game is bad, I can't agree with you about it being the worst. It's quite apparent that large amounts of time have gone into making it, and some of that compares favorably to other bad games.

I mean that while the renders could be improved a lot, I am personally more annoyed by VNs with bad story and good renders than I am by VNs with good story and bad renders. So while I would encourage you to keep getting better at rendering, I hope you'll also spend some of your time on rewriting things (writing is also something that you get better at with practice, and practice means you don't keep what you make). That said, humor never stands to scrutiny, so don't be harsh in your edits.
well i not say that directly. i mean. i know my game is very shitty. and i will never reach the same level as many others game ( in good way). its my very first time, and i m very newb at all of this, need to learn alots of things, and of course, some things cant be learn in days.

as for the renders, they are bad, but my pc cant do better, soo i can make a little better i think, but i dont expect too much, i m very limited. ( large amount of time in it... yeah we can say that.. it took me between 1 up to 3 hours per renders.. no joke. my pc is very bad )

as for the story. well, it can be very shitty for peoples. but the main objectif is to give peoples something very different. and so, i guess that also impact alots because peoples would expect something like all they see in this website. cool story, realist,etc.. etc.. wich my game is complete opposite.
i dont want my game to be a "cool story" game. i want it to be a "wtf just happen ?" kind of story.
i m perfectly conscious that alots of peoples didnt like AT ALL the idea behind this. but i m bored by the same story again and again in all game.
and i know how the world work. if you find a good story, you make a game... if its cool, every fucking body will try to copy-paste it for their own.

i m pretty happy with my game honestly. i know its shit and all. but i know that for now, nobody gonna try to copy-paste the concept. i m not against someone who would use the same concept in another game. but at least, i think i succeed on what i want to give to peoples... something fresh and different.
and yes, i know its bad game. i m not a pro and i dont have experience. i just do my best with the shit i have to getting something good ( or not ).

but for be clear. i do what i want to do, whatever the peoples opinions. of course i respect peoples opinion and i m not against some changes on some bad things or else. but the game is what it is supposed to be. i made it for me first ( yeah, very selfish ) and i dont ask peoples anything in return except opinion about it. ( i dont even ask money for it or whatever ) , i will continu it until the end is reached. even if nobody play it, even if everybody downvote it, even if i get banned from everywhere. because i want to make it and i like that.

you not like the game, thats happen ^^ , i still thank you for the feedback, it help alots.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
i dont want my game to be a "cool story" game. i want it to be a "wtf just happen ?" kind of story.
There's two types of WTF stories, and I react to them very differently: I don't mind weird, but I do dislike confusing. The difference is that strange stories make sense if you accept some stupid ideas (e.g. talking skeletons), while confusing stories aren't really even stories, they're collections of events (e.g. the diner scene). Some of those confusing events can be salvaged as establishing a base level of chaos by focusing on the characters' reactions (thereby moving them into the category of acceptable stupidity), while even completely boring scenes can be made confusing by poor English, unexpected reactions, or simply focusing on the topics for too long.

My impression is that you want to create an unpredictable universe, where anything can happen, but one where there is still a golden thread our main character follows that's supposed to make sense. From this angle, I would like to see slightly shorter updates, and a little more explanation from the main characters about what they're trying to do and what they consider normal, so that the WTF factor is limited to what happens, instead of who it happens to and why.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There's two types of WTF stories, and I react to them very differently: I don't mind weird, but I do dislike confusing. The difference is that strange stories make sense if you accept some stupid ideas (e.g. talking skeletons), while confusing stories aren't really even stories, they're collections of events (e.g. the diner scene). Some of those confusing events can be salvaged as establishing a base level of chaos by focusing on the characters' reactions (thereby moving them into the category of acceptable stupidity), while even completely boring scenes can be made confusing by poor English, unexpected reactions, or simply focusing on the topics for too long.

My impression is that you want to create an unpredictable universe, where anything can happen, but one where there is still a golden thread our main character follows that's supposed to make sense. From this angle, I would like to see slightly shorter updates, and a little more explanation from the main characters about what they're trying to do and what they consider normal, so that the WTF factor is limited to what happens, instead of who it happens to and why.
i see. it will become more clear in the futur updates. for now its very confusing i know. but that will become clear i msure :)

very big story spoil ( you warned, this can spoil futur updates )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Just downloading because of the description "and a motherfucking Ninja Chicken". Period.
P.S. Does a mother fucking Ninja Chicken require an incest tag...... "*nudge* *nudge* *wink* wink* Say no more". XD
If anyone still gets that reference.
(slams head on desk)
Man I am getting old....

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Early impressions

1) Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!
2) Wait did she just... WITH A CHICKEN?????
3) Was that a skeleton?
4) Goes to medicine cabinet to see if I have any Zoloft left.
5) Laughs uncontrollably... Shit the car door BWAHAHAHA! And the orc nurse Bwahaha!
6) This is as fucked up as an 80's German rock video !
7 ) Please sir I want some more!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
now I'm intrigued.
Ok played this.. and I have 2 questions...
1) Myrill... will we ever get to bone her?
2)any supermarket that sells fresh milf milk without altering the expiraton date?
1) of course :) . that will happen later, due to story line, but i planned something very good with her ( and the chicken will be here too ofc , but , dont worry, its just.. well, you 'll see XD , we not gonna bang the chicken but thats gonna be something very fun to see . and also something very lewd .) . she love big cock... she wont refuse to have 2 of them ;) .

2) oh you gonna see later something even more better than a supermarket XD

Early impressions

1) Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!
2) Wait did she just... WITH A CHICKEN?????
3) Was that a skeleton?
4) Goes to medicine cabinet to see if I have any Zoloft left.
5) Laughs uncontrollably... Shit the car door BWAHAHAHA! And the orc nurse Bwahaha!
6) This is as fucked up as an 80's German rock video !
7 ) Please sir I want some more!
i m glad you liked it :)

oh they will be more.. wayyyyy more XD

Reactions: Safetydummy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
bad news...

i m back ! and soo the game is :p
i know , i know, lots of peoples expected me to be lost in middle of a desert or something... well,n o luck.. i m back from my vacation :p

wich mean, game devlopment is ON, and i will work more than before because obviously, i m a bit late :/
before i go in vacation, i got a hundred renders... soo by working hard, i think i can give the update at beginning of september ( or end of this month, but i m not sure sooo i keep the longest way lol ).

even if the update would not be as long as i initially planned. i will pop it out as best as i can. i can maybe cut it in half to be sure you not wait tons of years before enjoy it :)

dont worry, even if i cut it and its not as long as i planned. it will still have the amount of gameplay as any other update.
we'll see... if my pc is good enougth, then i release it all , if not, then i will check to cut it in half or something.

i m not gonna let you too long without a big cock harassing you... that would be rude from me :p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
bad news...

i m back ! and soo the game is :p
i know , i know, lots of peoples expected me to be lost in middle of a desert or something... well,n o luck.. i m back from my vacation :p

wich mean, game devlopment is ON, and i will work more than before because obviously, i m a bit late :/
before i go in vacation, i got a hundred renders... soo by working hard, i think i can give the update at beginning of september ( or end of this month, but i m not sure sooo i keep the longest way lol ).

even if the update would not be as long as i initially planned. i will pop it out as best as i can. i can maybe cut it in half to be sure you not wait tons of years before enjoy it :)

dont worry, even if i cut it and its not as long as i planned. it will still have the amount of gameplay as any other update.
we'll see... if my pc is good enougth, then i release it all , if not, then i will check to cut it in half or something.

i m not gonna let you too long without a big cock harassing you... that would be rude from me :p
good.. I;m running to get a KFC discount card and if there s even one blacj guy being banged by a hobo scene, I'll make colonel sanders a bilionaire

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
good.. I;m running to get a KFC discount card and if there s even one blacj guy being banged by a hobo scene, I'll make colonel sanders a bilionaire
world is full of surprise.. never know what is waiting in the corner of the alley :p ( hope for good things of course)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i take free to post, i added a new tier at my patreon.
this is only because i release some poses as a package. sometime i make some small poses and i have decide to share them.
this is only for who use DAZ studio and want more poses with variations.
as this have NOTHING linked to the game, it will be patron only.
dont worry, these are just poses i made from time to time between games renders in free times.
my main objectif is the game devlopement. thoses poses pack will not impac the devlopment of the game as i do them on free time. its not a monthly perfect thing, its just a random thing i will post sometime.
but i think it better for me to say it here for explain to peoples to not worry about that :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well.. i have a bad new to announce :(

Due to some missunderstood with my jokes ( ...figure.. ) . i lost the proofreaders.

wich mean, next udpate will be back to shitty beginning english :/ . until i find a good soul that will accept to readproof , i will try again my best to deliver a decent english.

but until that, please be gentle in the terrible english.

i know dat suck, and i m sorry about that. i hope i will be able to release a decent "frenglish" ( more appropriate for me than "engrish" ^^ )

nontheless, development is going on good, no worry about that.

but i just inform you about that bad news of proofreader terrible news.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@macadam there is one thing that has to be worked on.... the elf girlfriend .The disclaimer says that all the character that have sex are adults? right? right. but for elves maturity's age is different and fuckin an 18 years old elf, the MC would be seen as a pedobear by any other elf

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@macadam there is one thing that has to be worked on.... the elf girlfriend .The disclaimer says that all the character that have sex are adults? right? right. but for elves maturity's age is different and fuckin an 18 years old elf, the MC would be seen as a pedobear by any other elf
that depend of the elf you use. i create my own elves, i aint using movie/video games elves style :p. sooo technically, you can put the age you want to the char you want... for exempl, if i stay with your idea, then the chicken will NEVER be adult as a common chicken can live max to 18 years ( but i assure he is adult :p )

i can also say that 18 is her "humanly speaking" age, but she can always get like 200 or something.
the girlfriend mother will appear in futur... ( nope.. not incest :p )... and will give more info about the elves on the game.
also the wtfpedia will give a bit more info about the lore of all chars
( wtfpedia is kind of encyclopedia with all chars lore etc.. and coming in the next update, i m doing it :) )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Update is almost done :)

i m gonna build it all (script and stuff), adding some pics for gallery and wtfpedia. and its good.

it have chance to be smaller than any update for now :/ ( sorry i lost 2 weeks on vacation) , but i still want to share it because its been a while ( and to show that i still work on it even if my patreon fall to zero recently XD ), i decide to cut it , that not mean next update will come faster.

as i notice that "nobody" give a damn about my game ( yeaaaaah i saw that ^^ ) , i have decide to take my time for next update , soo it wont be a perfect monthly timing this time, wich be probably longuer, but with bigger content. i really need to end that chapter 3, and its a huge one :/. and that wont be a problem for anybody as it cost nothing but time .
i also plan in near futur to remake the beginning of the game , for make it fit better with the rest because for now, the beginning is very bad compared to actual stuff ( it was my beginning ), that of course will take time, but i m not in obligation to make it "all in one", i can release a part of it and do the rest with another update etc..

my "special" mail was a perfect success ... wich mean.. the game will containt a "special" moment that you probably not gonna expect to happen ( its really something wtf coming out of nowhere haha ). all i can say for now is..... another dev is ( kind of ) mixed with me on that.

ps : they are a high chance that i m gonna translate my game in french too :) . also if some of you want to translate my game in another language, feel free to ask me and i send you the script to you and you can put your language on it,
( that wont happen BEFORE the release.. to avoid spoiler leak , but when the update is out, contact me and i give you script ) after all, why only english peoples will have chance to enjoy some wtf stuff ? hmm ?

pps : good back to school for who is students :)

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes