VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I was not and will not say this is a bad game. Because, if nothing else, it tries to go it's own way.
I just wrote a long essay about what is failing, and how I would like things better. And deleted it, because it is not the point.
macadam does his own thing. Where, if not here, would be the place for it? As long as we get spammed with engrish Patron Rippoffs, this is a highly appreciated alternative. Even if I don't like it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I was not and will not say this is a bad game. Because, if nothing else, it tries to go it's own way.
I just wrote a long essay about what is failing, and how I would like things better. And deleted it, because it is not the point.
macadam does his own thing. Where, if not here, would be the place for it? As long as we get spammed with engrish Patron Rippoffs, this is a highly appreciated alternative. Even if I don't like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hiiiii, just to confirm, the last frame of this version is the "cut" frame, right?????
Is there a different outcome through blue path?

Reactions: macadam

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Damnit @macadam I hereby remove you as my hero , I was so looking forward to havin a Good time with "small girl" and when it started to look promising it took a wrong turn wtf maaaaan why would you rob me of that pleasure I hate you...... ;)

Nah just kidding , was a little bit disapointed though bit that's cool I like this odd game :)

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Moi, je suis allemand ;) So my english is also expected to sound peculiar in the ears of somebody who actually is a native speaker. Especially as I mix idioms and whatnot depending on what book or what series I saw last. But I hope my sentences make sense and can be read without an german accent. Some of those engrish games, man, I swear if they'd fill the Text boxes with "bla bla bla" they'd be easier to understand...

Edit: And about the incest hype around here... Can we get over it some time? I mean, nowadays it's only annoying with all the steplandladies around. Believe me as an elder brother, there are many things I would have done to my sister,annoying brat that she was (and I am), but fucking was not on the list. More like lose her in the forest in the Wildschweingehege drenched in honey. Wait, that may be somebodies fetish here, knowing this place...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hiiiii, just to confirm, the last frame of this version is the "cut" frame, right?????
Is there a different outcome through blue path?
nope. at base, they where one, but it lead more far in the story and "jump" a part of it that make it weird to understand later. soo i decide to cut that part :/
yes, the end is .. well.. the end with the cut. i know its terrible :( , i m very bad to make end. but .. i hope.. its not very important because obviously this end part gonna be deleted when next udpate come out , sooo its ok ( i hope :p )

you got me with Bureaucratic Penguins
i just noticed that .... :O... i didnt see a new tag where added XD

LUL dis game bruhx'D
XD its a surprise right ? now... i hope its a good surprise . but as long i can create a little laugh, its good imho. thanks for playing it ^^

Damnit @macadam I hereby remove you as my hero , I was so looking forward to havin a Good time with "small girl" and when it started to look promising it took a wrong turn wtf maaaaan why would you rob me of that pleasure I hate you...... ;)

Nah just kidding , was a little bit disapointed though bit that's cool I like this odd game :)
oh dont worry.. its not over with her.. the story is already writted to the end. and without spoil, i can tell you " she gonna have a revenge... or something similar " . that was more a kind of presentation of her, and not yet her full part of the story ^^ . i bet later you gonna love her even more ( and of course, have real action with her :p , like... some circus things... i mean.. with her size... the poses during sex... oh my... oh, oh i stop, no spoil yet XD )

Moi, je suis allemand ;) So my english is also expected to sound peculiar in the ears of somebody who actually is a native speaker. Especially as I mix idioms and whatnot depending on what book or what series I saw last. But I hope my sentences make sense and can be read without an german accent. Some of those engrish games, man, I swear if they'd fill the Text boxes with "bla bla bla" they'd be easier to understand...

Edit: And about the incest hype around here... Can we get over it some time? I mean, nowadays it's only annoying with all the steplandladies around. Believe me as an elder brother, there are many things I would have done to my sister,annoying brat that she was (and I am), but fucking was not on the list. More like lose her in the forest in the Wildschweingehege drenched in honey. Wait, that may be somebodies fetish here, knowing this place...
its the honey part... not really a punishment XD. unless a bear is somewhere, or some bee.

spoil
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HAHHA! Loved part 2!! That moment when the MC went to the bathroom, hahahha! Hilarious! This game truly is a one-of-a-kind!! Amazing!
honestly, i was a bit scary that this part can create some troubles. i hope not. its just for joke and fun. no specific meaning in there :)

Don't knock it until you've tried it (the honey, that is). It's so sticky it takes a very long time to lick it off. I remember one time she... oh yeah... wait... um, nevermind.

brb

Damn! Where's those tissues?
as long you lick it all...
if you let a bit and it dry.... well... hope you have no problem living with a doll from the musée grévin XD

Reactions: Safetydummy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
story surely looks interesing, but it is worth downloading ?
i would say "yes".. but its my game soo.. it didnt count :p

it depend of what you expect....

if you want a cool game , realist with stuff, similar to most of game around here.. then NO, not at all.

if you want something crazy, wtf, just for the fun of it. then YES.

gameplay is .. long ( well, its not hours and hours, but i guess it take a bit of time to go through the whole game for now ).
it have his amount of sex ( ingame sex scene, sexy gallery ).

but its up to you. i cant say anything else, i dont want to "defend" my game. everybody is free to choose. maybe someone else will give you opinion better than me. my opinion is deformed by the fact its my own game.

just to say, if you take it or not, i still thanks you for passing by :) . and if you decuide to test it, dont hesitate to give a feedback after, it help alots.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
also obviously, it have his flaws.

renders are bad and others things. ( i try my best , my first game with a shitty pc)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
for some crazy sex scenes, fun stuff and all that, yeah will love to try it. and as you writen - there are so many games with clasic scenes, so much that it can be boring.
what i meaned with worh of playing i meaned that there will be resonable amount of gameplay (since there are so many 10 min games, sometimes even shorter).
if it will be lets say 3 hours of gameplay with more in later versions, i will be happy :).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
for some crazy sex scenes, fun stuff and all that, yeah will love to try it. and as you writen - there are so many games with clasic scenes, so much that it can be boring.
what i meaned with worh of playing i meaned that there will be resonable amount of gameplay (since there are so many 10 min games, sometimes even shorter).
if it will be lets say 3 hours of gameplay with more in later versions, i will be happy :).
i try to release decent update. i plan on 10-15 min gameplay per release. but it all depend of the speed you read it and if you take time to enjoy a bit some scene or something. ( or try the different options)
i have honestly no idea how much the game is for now. but i think ( maybe i m wrong ) it can turn around 30min of gameplay. maybe more... maybe a bit less.
as for the 3 hours of gameplay.. it will reach them one day for sure ^^. as for when, i dont know.
as my pc is shit, i cant render fast and soo its hard for me to release very huge update. i will try to release bigger update ,as the game grow in story.

but yeah, its my first game, its the begining ( he got 2 updates for now) sooo obviously, its far away from a looong game for now.

if someone have a better infos about the amount of time gameplay, i m interrested too to know precisly XD ( as i make the game, i dont have a good view of the duration, because obviously i already know the story, dials etc.. on it )

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
well, you can try more tiers with some voting righs for higher tiers, that will help you to earn some cash for better render pc :).
and as poined out, findong some native speaker to help you with proof reading text is good idea.
for gameplay time - of course, there are differences for games depending on playstile, if it choices only, it is understable that it will be shorter that one in which you spend more time walking from one loaction to other than actualy making choices.
downloaded game and will post you my options tomorow :).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, you can try more tiers with some voting righs for higher tiers, that will help you to earn some cash for better render pc :).
and as poined out, findong some native speaker to help you with proof reading text is good idea.
for gameplay time - of course, there are differences for games depending on playstile, if it choices only, it is understable that it will be shorter that one in which you spend more time walking from one loaction to other than actualy making choices.
downloaded game and will post you my options tomorow :).
thanks , dont hesitate on the feedback , even if its bad :)

i made my patreon just a small tip jar lil' coins. i dont want to be the kind of guy who hide stuff behind paywall or make easy money with exclusivity for who pay.
i make my game for fun, not for being rich.
and as i have been here for looong time ( even before it changed to f95 website ), i played lots of game for free while i should technically have pay to get the patreon version etc..
soo i consider bad to do the patreon paywall system after that.
i made it free, and peoples can give the lil buck if they want. no obligation , no trick, nothing.
imho, patreon is here for help devs to develop a game. not for make easy money by givin advantage to the ones who pay and let the others behind. i see alots of patreons that didnt exist to "help" the development of games, but exist for get easy money.
i dont like that.
i mean, i see some patreon that look more like : "pay , and you get DLCs" kind of system.
and thats not why patreon exist.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes