VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
story surely looks interesing, but it is worth downloading ?
Well, game is "crazy" because you have :
system errors screens with appropriate dialogue
backstage screens with the "technical crew" and the director the crazy chicken
the narrator ( crazy chicken) talks about the current plot on some screens
if you like stuff like movies about movies on the grotesque side, then it's for you
I just love it
especially as there are a bunch of new renpy games which are so totally depressing that I have to take a fresh air brake from their stories, and here is that fresh air for me

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, game is "crazy" because you have :
system errors screens with appropriate dialogue
backstage screens with the "technical crew" and the director the crazy chicken
the narrator ( crazy chicken) talks about the current plot on some screens
if you like stuff like movies about movies on the grotesque side, then it's for you
I just love it
especially as there are a bunch of new renpy games which are so totally depressing that I have to take a fresh air brake from their stories, and here is that fresh air for me
XD
well, like in real life i deal with a shitty pc and all. guess its a reflect in the game like trying to make a movie with a very low budget ... things cant always be super good and bad things happen, unexpected stuff, bad luck, bad acting and else.
its exactly like you say :) , i m glad to see peoples enjoying it.

Reactions: Safetydummy

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
so, here is my feedback.
1. story writing is excelent, and i like twist there and that jokes
2. i like scenes in which chicken tell you something, but i think it will be even funnier if in scenes in which it is telling you something obvious, it will be wearing captain obvious costume, in others keep original :).
3. there is big differenceces between render/model quality is some scenes, owl missiles are best example - owls are excelent models, rest...hmmm...and it make bad impresion.
4. there are very few choices in game, with very small impact on game, so i manytimes thought it will be better if i just readed comic story of playing a game. (no need to coding, so more time can be spend on better models and render quality).
5. poor render/model quality is not ideal for this game.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so, here is my feedback.
1. story writing is excelent, and i like twist there and that jokes
2. i like scenes in which chicken tell you something, but i think it will be even funnier if in scenes in which it is telling you something obvious, it will be wearing captain obvious costume, in others keep original :).
3. there is big differenceces between render/model quality is some scenes, owl missiles are best example - owls are excelent models, rest...hmmm...and it make bad impresion.
4. there are very few choices in game, with very small impact on game, so i manytimes thought it will be better if i just readed comic story of playing a game. (no need to coding, so more time can be spend on better models and render quality).
5. poor render/model quality is not ideal for this game.
thanks alots for the feedback :)
now, time to answer these ( or trying )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyway, i m very happy that you played it and give a feedback . that really help and its always appreciate :)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
thanks alots for the feedback :)
now, time to answer these ( or trying )
anyway, i m very happy that you played it and give a feedback . that really help and its always appreciate :)
2. looking forward to it :).
3. i agree, it is very resonable to firstly complete game in version 1.0, and then remade better looking version 2.0 with all stuff you learned (and hopefuly on better pc :) ).
4. i fully understand extra work needed for choices, and as you writed, without them game will be very boring. but as as i pointed out, to few of them, it will not make much difference if they were none at all, at least from my point of view. and yeah, i very looking forward to choices which will need player to ching what to choice, since so far they are no brainer.
5. take your time to learn and make better stuff, earn enough money from patrons to buy better pc and be happy :).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
2. looking forward to it :).
3. i agree, it is very resonable to firstly complete game in version 1.0, and then remade better looking version 2.0 with all stuff you learned (and hopefuly on better pc :) ).
4. i fully understand extra work needed for choices, and as you writed, without them game will be very boring. but as as i pointed out, to few of them, it will not make much difference if they were none at all, at least from my point of view. and yeah, i very looking forward to choices which will need player to ching what to choice, since so far they are no brainer.
5. take your time to learn and make better stuff, earn enough money from patrons to buy better pc and be happy :).
for now the choices path are pretty simple.. like :
A > B or A > C for continu with D
in futur, the choice path will be mroe long like
A>B>C>D or A>E>F>G for end on H/I or J and continu with K ( hope you understand what i mean here ^^ )
choices path will be more long, containt their own choices that lead to differents path with a different result and continu with the same story at end.

yup, i cant and i dont want to remake the game yet. it will be too much crazy todo it right now as it just started recently. its not a good thing to do. i know some peoples can think its better todo it at beginning to avoid remake all the thing. but i think its a bad exempl to start a game, then just remake it from beginning with different style when the game containt not enougth content.

i not really count on patreon much for upgrade the pc and stuff. it barely allow me to get a few bucks ^^ .
as you can see on my patreon, i didnt have any specific tier to get money. its just a tip jar. soo if i only count on this for upgrade the pc.. then.. that gonna be super long XD.
i put a small amount of money with my IRL job, its hard, but it grow a bit.
peoples not really know.. but patreon is not a great source of money at beginning. for exempl. i actually have 3$ on the patron page. wich in reality, give me 2$ after taxes, that you convert in € , wich make a very very low amount XD

but like i say, whatever patreon result, i still continu the game, because i like doing it. and i will continu to do it, even if nobody like it. i made it for myself at first ( yup, sound very selfish XD )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just a small post for some news :)

the game progress is good. but as you maybe know already, i m going to take vacacion from 10 august to 24 august ( something like this ). and soo i wont be able to progress on the game for this period.
sorry, i m human too and need some vacacion :( ( not because of the game, but because of my real life job , and of course, the family too )

i inclued the very first minigame in my game. its shit, its simple, but its more kind of a test. ( no spoil, but its a fight mini game , i guess you already guessed that ;) )
i also added a new gallery, for who want more infos about chars, lore,etc.. that will maybe help you to see how a char is and his history etc.. of course, its a bit "sexy" on it too :p
but that gallery will containt almost every chars that appear in the game ( almost ), soo you can see the girls, but also all the men, childs etc.. and get their backstory, infos and else. i think personnaly its a good addition for who is interrested into lore/story. ( whats the name of Dr Mopuss ? how old is Bone ? etc... lots of infos to find there )

i need now to concentrate on renders only, wich is good because its more easy and faster to concentrate on 1 thing only.
because of vacacion, i hope to be able to release the next update at the very end of august or beginning of september. i know that is a big time to wait. but i hope you wont regret it, this update gonna be bigger than everything released for now.

i also add that i created a Tumblr, you can visit it here
This Tumblr will containt alots of stuff, related or not with the games. i m gonna put there all the bunch of things i made and that arent put in the game ( changed my mind or not good enougth etc.. ). soo it will containt some exclusive stuff.
it will also containt some patrons only stuff ( as everything is free, but patreon make obligation to post nude stuff under the patron only post ), and i dont want to spam f95 with some random stuff ^^
The tumblr is optional of course. if you want to get the latest news/infos about the game or his next udpate. its always better to be here on f95 or on patreon.
if you want to contact me, use f95 :) ( patreon is pain in ass about messages, and tumblr is just for random stuff )

stay safe ! and good vacacion ! :)

enjoy that time to rest a bit , because crazy wtf shit will come back more powerful than before XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i was just curious to see how i progressed ... and it seems that my skills have grow up better :)

here just a small comparison between OLD and NEW . ( that would give you an idea of how the game will be if i make a remake in futur )
i think i learn pretty good :)

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i was just curious to see how i progressed ... and it seems that my skills have grow up better :)

here just a small comparison between OLD and NEW . ( that would give you an idea of how the game will be if i make a remake in futur )
i think i learn pretty good :)
wow, you learned a lot, new pic look waaaay better, escpecialy when it comes to lighting and textures, but you still need to learn to catch details, like in airplanes carpets have different texture, and to work on "secondary" models, like that "think" on dishes. it is paper napkin ? doesnt look like it, applying paper texture on it will help.
i dont want to sound as nitpick or worse, but manytimes difference between good and excelent is manytimes in details, easy to overlook (you just have some uncertain feeling something is wrong, but just dont know what).
and same goes to chair textures, they look way better and realistik than old ones, but still brand new, articfical, not used.
just come to any bus , and look here at seats, all look same, yet different, used, but not worn out. it is hard to explain, but i hope you will catch my point.
and just one technikal point - i realy miss reason why is missing window next to mc gf. hmmmmmm, and when thinking more and more about it, there is way more thing that dont feel ok, on that pic, like windows distibution, chairs arangment and others.
from story and pic it look it is bussines/fc on normal airlimer, right ? no private jet .
how is interior aragment made on comercial liners, even on first/bussines class, just look at airtickets booking portals, they have interior displayed there. for better idea, just google some pics. and everytime symetrical, periodical windows.
and for priva jets, same - symetrical, periodical windows, just interior is custom made. they are left out only in special cases (extra wc or extra wall for bedroom or something else, but still keeped all time in normal seats part of plane).
bah, thats a wall of text just for one originaly missing windows, but i think that greatly ilustrated saying "devil allways lies in details".

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
wow, you learned a lot, new pic look waaaay better, escpecialy when it comes to lighting and textures, but you still need to learn to catch details, like in airplanes carpets have different texture, and to work on "secondary" models, like that "think" on dishes. it is paper napkin ? doesnt look like it, applying paper texture on it will help.
i dont want to sound as nitpick or worse, but manytimes difference between good and excelent is manytimes in details, easy to overlook (you just have some uncertain feeling something is wrong, but just dont know what).
and same goes to chair textures, they look way better and realistik than old ones, but still brand new, articfical, not used.
just come to any bus , and look here at seats, all look same, yet different, used, but not worn out. it is hard to explain, but i hope you will catch my point.
and just one technikal point - i realy miss reason why is missing window next to mc gf. hmmmmmm, and when thinking more and more about it, there is way more thing that dont feel ok, on that pic, like windows distibution, chairs arangment and others.
from story and pic it look it is bussines/fc on normal airlimer, right ? no private jet .
how is interior aragment made on comercial liners, even on first/bussines class, just look at airtickets booking portals, they have interior displayed there. for better idea, just google some pics. and everytime symetrical, periodical windows.
and for priva jets, same - symetrical, periodical windows, just interior is custom made. they are left out only in special cases (extra wc or extra wall for bedroom or something else, but still keeped all time in normal seats part of plane).
bah, thats a wall of text just for one originaly missing windows, but i think that greatly ilustrated saying "devil allways lies in details".
of course i still have alots to learn and i m far away from the best :) . i m just happy to see that i really have progress and its noticable.
its not a problem for the textures, i can always modify some. that picture was just a small test i made to see how things changed.
as for the window and stuff.. i cant really say, the assets is like this :/ . i can try to see if i can modify or move some parts of it. but mainly, its locked because the assets have been created like this.
i agree that the windows look weirdly positioned. i dont know the reason behind that. thats how it come . i guess its maybe a way the plane are in a specific country... i dont know.
i m still not making a remake now, that was just a test. if i make a remake in futur, i will check for trying to get a better global render and at this moment.. oh yeah, i will put the details to the next level for sure :)

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
of course i still have alots to learn and i m far away from the best :) . i m just happy to see that i really have progress and its noticable....... :)
Och, well, to tell the truth I like it more in the first version... BUT don't mind me, probably my display is not calibrated properly...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Och, well, to tell the truth I like it more in the first version... BUT don't mind me, probably my display is not calibrated properly...
well, i take everything :)

feel free to say what do you think its better in old one than in new one.. i m not perfect, soo every hint can help. i maybe have "destroyed" some good thing in the way to make things better XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just as betwen too renders.. i was thinking again at the shitty banner :(

and here come a better one.. just for the "why not ?" reason.

its a bit wtf and no ens but it represent well the game imho :p

normal and nude version... as you wish

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

Won't be more natural to have naked girl escaping clothed perverts ;) ???

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Won't be more natural to have naked girl escaping clothed perverts ;) ???
well they are no pervert in my game ( except MC and the chicken.. but not really in fact ).
here they just.. they not escape.. they run away from something they probably are responsable XD
as you can see, they are things falling from the sky... kind of big explosion happened with fire and all and.. well... we dont know who is responsable :p

czertik

Apr 25, 2018

well, if i should have to chose..keep first girl naked, rest with clothes :), it can even put some dirty images to mind.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Other than that, the story is still horrible, weirdly long, and unfortunately not even close to being the worst game on the site.
Don't spend too much effort on improving the renders, because it'll just be weird if the game looks like it took as much time to make as it really did.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Other than that, the story is still horrible, weirdly long, and unfortunately not even close to being the worst game on the site.
Don't spend too much effort on improving the renders, because it'll just be weird if the game looks like it took as much time to make as it really did.
hi !
mmh, i see small error, thanks for reporting :) ( its just a typo with CAPS sensible )

as for the rest of your comment.. i must admit i dont understand anything o_O
i just, dont understand what you mean...

i pass on the "story is terrible", i know that, i m not trying to make the greatest story ever.. if you didnt have noticed quickly in the game. but its the rest where i m stuck..

"unfortunately not even close to being the worst game on the site."
^ this first, i dont understand.. its unfortunate that my game is not the worse on this website ? well... i gonna take that as a compliment lol , sorry to dissapoint you.

"Don't spend too much effort on improving the renders, because it'll just be weird if the game looks like it took as much time to make as it really did"
^ what in earth did that mean ? i just dont understand at all this part :/ ( my english is very shit )

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes