VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Please use a different font, i cant read most of it. lol
if you have probem with the Font.

please use this one, copy-paste it (overwrite) into the "game" folder and delete the ".ttf" and the "read me" file. it should reverse to normal font :)

(that font was just a test)
I found it enjoyable and interesting, one I will certainly follow to see where you take it.

However, I agree the font is difficult , I saw your fix for this, but could not find a ".ttf" file in the game folder.
I did delete the "read me" file, but that made no difference.
If I have missed something obvious, I apologise as I am not very techie.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Ahahahaah ffs @macadam I swear to god that you sir ...... are my new hero......!!
This game was insanly hilarious and hot...
I'm so looking forward to the next update and I truly hope that there is a naughty sceen with "Little Girl" in that one :D
Only negative thing for me was the font on the text , It was really hard for me to read , other than that I really loved the game ,The encounter with Serah and Sarah was hot as fuck ;)
Keep up the good work !!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its probably my last message before i lost my internet ( dont worry, i came back soon :p , the time to fix this troubles)

i put a spoiler because its big
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

remember, i m gonna be offline for a moment, but i still work on it "without internet", and soo win time for a next release :)
thanks you all for your feedback, super happy you like it ( and i m happy too if you not like it, because at least, you give a try and thats all i ask )
take care ! and i be back as soon as possible :eazyHype:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
@macadam That cover pic of the MC used here needs to be changed, it looks retarded to be completely honest. The hair on the one half should NOT be held down by the mask on the other half, unless it's some kind of plastic or fiberglass shell for some weird reason.

Take a pic of the regular head and one of the masked head and chop them in two, then match the two halves together in MS Paint, no torn edging. It would make so much more sense and look better too.

Reactions: Safetydummy

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
got a quick access to my bro pc :p, soo i can talk a bit.

@macadam That cover pic of the MC used here needs to be changed, it looks retarded to be completely honest. The hair on the one half should NOT be held down by the mask on the other half, unless it's some kind of plastic or fiberglass shell for some weird reason.

Take a pic of the regular head and one of the masked head and chop them in two, then match the two halves together in MS Paint, no torn edging. It would make so much more sense and look better too.
That was very beginning.. i m super noob and this pic is very shitty i know ^^. it used to be the main menu pic, but it changed . i will do something better. but for now, its not a huge priority if i can say. i know that its a bad point for peoples who just discover the game and make very bad impression.
but i will change it for sure, no worry :)
thanks for the feedback and tip , its appreciate .

This game is so fucking awesome
thanks ! glad you like it ^^

@ all
i finished some scenes for gf story. sadly i cant upload them (my pc cant access internet for now, and i wont move it around, its a damn huige tower ^^ ). soo i keep them warm and i think i m gonna release them with the chapter 2, all together.
reason is , i not like when devs upload shitty 2-3 minutes updates. unless its a bug fixes that are important, i prefer a big update with contents on it.

also, i already fixed the problem with the fonts. now the player have the possibilities to change the font like he want, and directly ingame whenever he want ( even in middle fo game or anytime he want)
soo that peoples can choose wich font to use, and keep using the one they like.
font option is available directly ingame in the "settings" menu.
little pic as exempl :

this should fix that problem for good :)

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
The Font modification has not been altered on the original download shown on Page 1 of this thread, how do we access it ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The Font modification has not been altered on the original download shown on Page 1 of this thread, how do we access it ?
sorry for late reply :/ , i was out of internet for a moment...

if you mean the option for change the font. yes, its on the next update. i not like to put small update with just small thing. i know that can be pain to keep this font until that , but i really prefer a big update with everything. instead of taking a risk to put a small update/fix and broke things. ( i m still noob on renpy )
as for now, update progress is good and the integration of this system is ok. soo i keep it with it and will release the whole thing.
the small option i posted before is a good alternative in case you not like the font.

dont know why i didnt think about this kind of option BEFORE releasing the new font... well.... guess that show how newb i am in this XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:confounded:Gawd, I'm going through the DTs. I really need some WTF soon.
i have no idea what DT mean :/
i m on it ... i m near the 50%. fact is, i make 2 "short-long" mini stories for 1 choice, soo depend of the choice, you can see 2 different POV/story. that take alots of time.
i also see if i can implent my mini game idea ( that can be avoided if you dont want to play the mini game ), but that complicated so i do it ( or at elast, try) in same time at side.
i m thinking about making the mini game as a side-pleasure mini game, and not some grinding style mini game. so that peoples can choose if they want to "play" (litteraly) with girls or continu to play the game normally :p
i think its a good idea and if i succeed to put it, gonna add some serious WTF stuff optional ( for who want even more WTF stuff )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Delirium tremens, a medical condition of uncontrolled shaking, typically due to alcohol, drug or WTF withdrawal.
dont know if my game is the treatment or the cause of this disease ... but in both case, i m happy XD
at least my game do something to peoples, even if its not what peoples expected :tf:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
game is at about 270 reders for now.. and i think ( based on what i planned), i will reach the 500-600 probably....
i have soo much ideas that i m scared to put in the game and slow his ETA ( i dont have ETA yet, but you can understand i think ^^ )

just bit spoil for what is coming :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This game truly holds true to it's title. It truly is about unexpected adventures. Love it!
glad you enjoy it ^^

yup, thats exactly my point and objectif. to make a game where player dont know what gonna happen.
i not like games where you already know what's gonna happen. i mean , of course you can already guess that the MC gonna be victorious and etc.. ( like in an incest game you can guess at beginning that the MC gonna fuck his mom and sis and everybody ) . but its more about that.
like in incest (to keep that exempl) , you can already guess at that moment : " oh ! i see friend MC mom ! i already know MC gonna fuck her" or " OH! a bad guy ! i know he gonna try to steal mom to the MC".

in my game its different.. its not because you see something, that mean what you think gonna happen . and thats what i like ^^ ( and hope peoples like too)

for me, its a more "game" to have a surprise at every corner.

GG to the person who can already guess thats gonna happen at the very end of the game ^^
'cause yup, the whole story is already finish in my mind and paper. but if i put it like that, it will not be fun. soo i add lots of wtf/humour/shit stuff in middle of the story. at the point , you cant guess AT ALL how it gonna end XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Keep doing what you do @macadam , this game is awesome and I truly hope next update is coming soon
i m working on it everyday.. between my real life work, family and all.. and my shitty pc.. its slow but its coming.
without garantee, i plan to release the next in dozen days ( around 20 like always )
but well see, thats the plan if everything is good. ( meh, i hope everything will be good and nothing happen ^^ )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mmmh i m working on something very interresting :)

something i think more devs should take as exempl. (no, seriously)

i m checking for release the game as updates, and not as game. meh.. let me explain better ^^. i m checking for release ONLY the new content, as a kind of form of folder (full of files) that you simply put into the game and then enjoy the new stuff.
instead of downloading the whole game, again and again at each updates.
i think its a great idea because as the game progress, it grow in size.. and we not all have super internet and all. soo that little "patch" ( let's call it like that), will containt only the new stuff and will be very more light in size for downloading.
i think its the best thing to do...

what do you think about that ?

its very possible, and i m gonna do that ( sure at 99% ). soo in clear . i hope bossapplesauce will add this in the OP.. you will need the actual game "chapter 1" that is on the OP right now.. and i give you all only the update soo its smaller and easy. you just put the file into the game folder and overwrite and tadaaa ! ready to go !
dont worry about bug.. i m checking it before of course. and if it work good, thats how the futur release will be.

PS : probably my best idea ever :p

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes