VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in public bathrooms it is men's and women's hehe yes confusing i know.... but it's the possessive form, men's bathroom, women's bathroom. also no womans isn't, woman's is when saying 'a woman's purse'
yup , i know about possessif and " 's " (dad / dad's ), work as same as the " 'r " ( your/you'r , adj and possessif )
my english base are not incrdible bad at least ^^ . but i still have heavy difficulty to make a great talking situation.
my french tend to push me in fault too.
Content of the game, Deep Web 96 level x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D thx for the game
i not understand what that mean exactly ... but i m glad you liked it :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

please fell free to participate. its the dilemna i have and i would like to know how to fix it :)
even if you are not patreon, its no problem.

but that will help me, thanks !

Reactions: Safetydummy

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
From your patreon site...

Co coc cocooooock !

Wow ! you decide to be a patron to me ?
you must be super generous !

i cant thanks you enougth for that ! i very very hope you will enjoy the game and everything !
you deserve it !

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
From your patreon site...

Co coc cocooooock !

Wow ! you decide to be a patron to me ?
you must be super generous !

i cant thanks you enougth for that ! i very very hope you will enjoy the game and everything !
you deserve it !
:firstimekiss: wow thanks alots :firstimekiss:

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
As soon as I saw this described Fantasy and WTF, I knew I had to check it out. When the Owl Missiles launched, the story became full-on (warning TVtropes link). If nothing else, this should be an interesting ride.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
As soon as I saw this described Fantasy and WTF, I knew I had to check it out. When the Owl Missiles launched, the story became full-on (warning TVtropes link). If nothing else, this should be an interesting ride.
sooo the game is bad ?
well ... as i actually cant make something great. i just try my best :p . as bad as it is.. its my good.
honestly i m scare that if i make something good, it would be bad... but doing something bad that is good... is...

eeeh....

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Funny and nice. A little bit strange.
Really a very good job
TY for this game !
strange isnt ?

well, its suppose to be . i wanted something different from all others game here. and , i guess i can say it loudly , its a success .

thanks for playing it , nice to see you liked it :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

just the little news and result of the poll and some stuff i m doing. :)

progress bar have been go down to 50% due to the girlfriend story. overwise, it should be at up to 75% as MC story is almost finished.

i also love alots the new main menu, wich is way better than the actual one ( that wasnt difficult i know XD )

dnl1997

Jun 30, 2017
I wonder is it possible to use someone else's pc for rendering through team viewer, I would be open to allowing you it if it's possible, I like where this is going so far.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I wonder is it possible to use someone else's pc for rendering through team viewer, I would be open to allowing you it if it's possible, I like where this is going so far.
its possible only via server. the other person would create a render server box in wich we can connect to make the renders. but thats cost money on both side.
if i would be able to get the money for using a server for render ( wich mean alooots of time and renders, and so lots of money even if it didnt sound like alots ) , i would do that to make the game faster and better ( iray, because the render didnt use my own pc anymore but the server side render box. wich of course, its recommended to be very powerful )
but they are also the troubles of server stop/crash or else like reboot etc..
i m good for now.. i do my best as fast as possible and i think i m in the time i expected :)
( i put all my free time in it, outside of real life deal and work )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

i posted some news ( not super super important) and .. here another poll ( yup.. again.. sorry )
i should have put that poll into the other one, but i forget, soo here it come.

also, on the news, for who didnt care about visiting patreon ( for whatever reason).

- i changed the main menu and added some interactivity on it ( nothing big, but its way better than before now)
- i added an gallery, in wich you can freely enjoy some fapping stuff ( sexy pics, and maybe in futur.. some sexy videos, but thats not for tomorrow :/ ). the gallery still need a bit of work.
- i reworked the first renders, they were terrible, i know.. now they are better :)

in last poll, peoples voted for the "wait" option. to release both stories at once, instead pf separate stories. this put the delay bigger. but the male MC story is already at 95% ( wich mean, completed in a week max ), and i will work on gf story immediatly after. i plan the global release for the 20 june ( if everything went good).. i know its long.. but keep in mind that it will contain the complete chapter 1, aka male MC story + girlfriend story, wich ( without being sure because i suck at timing) will make the chapter 1 to something like 2 or 3 times the length of the prologue.

but i m still working crazy on it ( everyday free time is put on game development ) to make it out as fast as possible.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

result of the last poll and some news about the development of the GF story :)

dont hesitate if you have any question, i will answer them ( but no spoil obviously muhahaha )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What
The
Actual
Fuck

This was.... different.... Looking forward to see more. I think (what is wrong with me?!)
different is a word to describe it too.
thanks for trying it :)
no obligation to see whats coming next
(i take no responsability for everything happen to peoples real life after playing my game)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

just the little news until the release of "chiptir 1" ( yup, no english grammar error in there ^^ )

also remember to take a rendez vous with a psychiatrist before playing the game, and a rendez vous with the asylum after playing it :p

coming soon ... :eazyHype::tf: ( release date should be around the 20 )

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes