VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Hilarious! Am I the only one reading this in Russian accent? Macadam, please....let me fix the dialogue for you. Thanks for a fun game/story.

Kohryu

May 17, 2017
Some guy had monkeys in his game, why not chickens, rooosters or whatever ?!?
Anyone remeber the name of the game with the monkeys ? .... and no i dont mean monkey island !!!
not sure about the monkey game, but i do remember seeing another on here with freaking teddy bears xD

Reactions: macadam

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
I haven't even finished it and I'm already in love!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Some say that when you're on top there's nowhere to go but down. That's not the case with this game! It's like a 'Get Psyched" mix CD that's nothing but highs!!

@macadam I think your English works well for this game. You can get it proofread and 'corrected,' but I think it adds to the weirdness of your game. Keep up the GREAT work and I look forward to more!!! Merci.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Some thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The English really needs a lot of work, as do all of the dark renders. The game has it's fun moments, but there's way too much dialogue that isn't meaningful. I suppose this has some potential, but there are some flaws that kept it from being enjoyable for me in itis' current state.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
thats supposed to be an elf? more like a pig-girl...
i am more beautiful than that "elf"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hilarious! Am I the only one reading this in Russian accent? Macadam, please....let me fix the dialogue for you. Thanks for a fun game/story.
thanks for the purpose, it should be ok, i know lots of peoples that would like to help :)
read it with russian accent.. mmh.. why not ? .. can add a bit of fun on it .

Some guy had monkeys in his game, why not chickens, rooosters or whatever ?!?
Anyone remeber the name of the game with the monkeys ? .... and no i dont mean monkey island !!!
the only one i know is from Chimpanor production ( or similar name, sorry if i didnt get he name correctly ^^ ) "Family Way"

I haven't even finished it and I'm already in love!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Some say that when you're on top there's nowhere to go but down. That's not the case with this game! It's like a 'Get Psyched" mix CD that's nothing but highs!!

@macadam I think your English works well for this game. You can get it proofread and 'corrected,' but I think it adds to the weirdness of your game. Keep up the GREAT work and I look forward to more!!! Merci.
thanks :) , oh dont worry, i will get a better english next time. as fun as it can sound right now, i htink its mandatory for get the "funny humour" part of the game correctly.

Some thoughts:

The English really needs a lot of work, as do all of the dark renders. The game has it's fun moments, but there's way too much dialogue that isn't meaningful. I suppose this has some potential, but there are some flaws that kept it from being enjoyable for me in itis' current state.
thanks for your feedback. i see most of the points can be fixed easily. i m just beginning sooo yup, the light is not my best skill.
- sebastian boobs = love dat :p ( it wasnt suppsoed to be here at beginning, but then, i thinking it make the char different and unique to not have some perfect playboy everywhere)
- yup, my english is shit, sorry 'bout that :(
- they are lots of girls incoming, i try to make girls for every taste. some humans , some not, but i try to make not only playmates all around.
- chicken part at beginning was needed to get two points:
1- the introduction and explications about the game ( kind of fourth wall but inclued ingame and not just random text only)
2- give the player an idea about how wtf the game is by being "harassed" by a chicken
- i know they are alots of text... but i m kind of person who prefer a good story ( well, even if the story is wtf ), than a shit story with tons of renders. for me, its more important to have the player into the story than just fapping on beautyful CGs ( didnt mean that the CGs will be shit forever of course ^^ )
- i m sorry if you find the game boring :( , its not the intention at all.
- not seeing the girlfriend when she talk is weird, but part of it imho, we cant look everywhere when talking with peoples, and sometime you just hear the voice without looking. i mean.. in real life, when 3 peoples talk each others, they not always turn the head left and right when someone talk XD

thanks you for your feedback, very appreciate :)
View attachment 98092
Damn frenchies, you can't learn anything right at school !
oh i know my english is shit.. i learn it in internet ( didnt go far in school and jump in the army early ). but, heh, nobody can be perfect... english peoples make grammar error everyday.. its normal that non english native make errors too . its human XD

i love it :) , thats exactly how the white rooster ingame is.. " keep my eyes on you "

thats supposed to be an elf? more like a pig-girl...
i am more beautiful than that "elf"
be careful ! i can add a pig girl later.. who know ? :p
and if i add her, you will see her naked and maybe....squeak some beacon XD

After reading the OP:

:closedeyesmile:XD
same... and after i went to

Reactions: Safetydummy
Sep 1, 2017
After some nice cock this game better give us some or even some for people who like it big.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
After some nice cock this game better give us some or even some for people who like it big.
funny great tits are smaller than boobies... who would guess that ? :tf:
more seriously, of course they should have some ;)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Can i ask a question why do so many games on this site use HiHI or Hi hi as a laugh for characters in games? Is that some kind of laugh people do in Russia or something? It should be Hehe or Haha i always find it weird!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can i ask a question why do so many games on this site use HiHI or Hi hi as a laugh for characters in games? Is that some kind of laugh people do in Russia or something? It should be Hehe or Haha i always find it weird!
ha ha = used mostly by men

he he = used as a sarcastic laugh ( bad laugh also work)

hi hi = used by female laugh ( more light and high . also used for "bitch" chars or small childs )

hue hue = ( brazilian laugh , sorry, mostly used for stupid chars with low IQ )

ho ho = used as a "surprise" laugh ( or santa laugh or also for old chars gran'ma /gran'pa )

i never see others laugh style except in different language such as "ja ja" .

LOL, XO XO or else are not used in games are they didnt "sound" like anything readable supposed to be a "sound"

just my point of view :p, maybe others devs are different...

Reactions: wrarar

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The game is really funny and fun the grammar and English was bad but i get it is not your language.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
- chicken part at beginning was needed to get two points:
1- the introduction and explications about the game ( kind of fourth wall but inclued ingame and not just random text only)
2- give the player an idea about how wtf the game is by being "harassed" by a chicken
- i know they are alots of text... but i m kind of person who prefer a good story ( well, even if the story is wtf ), than a shit story with tons of renders. for me, its more important to have the player into the story than just fapping on beautyful CGs ( didnt mean that the CGs will be shit forever of course ^^ )
- i m sorry if you find the game boring :( , its not the intention at all.
I have to say I agree with the complaint that there is too much explanation going on. The chicken bits come off as harrassment, but only because the fucking chicken won't shut up. I don't mind a generous helping of WTF in a story, but only as long as it moves the story along - like bashing the cop with a briefcase. But the chicken scenes had him show up to explain something fairly obvious, and then hang around for several pages of text.

Other than that, all I can say about the "game" is that I played to the bonus picture.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I have to say I agree with the complaint that there is too much explanation going on. The chicken bits come off as harrassment, but only because the fucking chicken won't shut up. I don't mind a generous helping of WTF in a story, but only as long as it moves the story along - like bashing the cop with a briefcase. But the chicken scenes had him show up to explain something fairly obvious, and then hang around for several pages of text.

Other than that, all I can say about the "game" is that I played to the bonus picture.
oh its not something that will happen everytime. its just beginning. ( of course )
passing this is kind of a test. not too hard imho. it give a bad idea of the game, but thats the point. i prefer give a bad idea of the game at beginning and then let peoples see the game is not THAT bad. instead of giving a great view of the game and then see peoples fall in a real piece of crap ( wich maybe my game is... well.. i odnt know.. i cant talk for everybody ).

bonus pic mean you play it to the end of the prologue ( and even more far as the "end" is actually a bit before, when i advise to save )
thank you for have playing it and the feedback :)

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes