VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i must say...
maybe they are not alots of peoples who played my game . but i didnt expected soo much. you all give good comments, feedback and all. and i very appreciate the fact you understand that my game is something different than others ,and so , react differently than on others games.
not to say the community is bad ( no no, not at all ), but honestly i expected some very rude comments and others bad stuff because of the game "logic" wich i builded it.
and instead i got this. its amazing !
my game is maybe a very shitty game, but i m super happy to see peoples taking it with the non serious and wtf "core" of the game. and really understand the nature of the game.

keep up guys ! you awesome ! ;)

VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
Keep up the good work man! Don't let the negative opinions of some people ruin your fun. ... and one advice to the haters - it is a free world, if you don't like it - don't play it :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Keep up the good work man! Don't let the negative opinions of some people ruin your fun. ... and one advice to the haters - it is a free world, if you don't like it - don't play it :)
i have no problem.. if peoples want to critic, i take the critic :)
everybody their own taste and all. if some peoples dont like it, then they dont like it, i cant do very much about this. i m not gonna change the whole game just because someone (even alots) of peoples didnt like it.
it is what it is...
i take alots of fun doing it and i hope it give the same amount of fun to play it. obviously its not perfect.. its my first one and i have absolutly no experience at all in DAZ or renpy.. i just learned for months or something, and it wasnt a serious learning but more some "let's play around with this and that and we'll see" .
i dont see bad comments for now. maybe because they are not alots of comments, but i didnt expected to see some good one honestly .
and like i mentionned on patreon, i will continu the game whatever the result. because i like it, doing it, its a lots of fun :)

thanks for the cheer up ! :) ( not very necessary, but still good to hear )

Reactions: Safetydummy

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh man the game is sooooo damn good and incredibly funny i rarely laughed so much like this game i love it so much funny ideas please PLEASE keep it up so i enjoyed every second i played and cant wait for the next one update does not rush but take your time and give us an update which is just as crazy or even crazier than what we were allowed to see so far just fantastic I just love the game :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh man the game is sooooo damn good and incredibly funny i rarely laughed so much like this game i love it so much funny ideas please PLEASE keep it up so i enjoyed every second i played and cant wait for the next one update does not rush but take your time and give us an update which is just as crazy or even crazier than what we were allowed to see so far just fantastic I just love the game :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
thank you :) glad you like it !

i am actually in a little dilemna.. i probably gonna post something on patreon about that. nothing too bad , but i think its better to get peoples opinion about that . will post with the progress news around the 14-15th (everybody will be able to see ofc)

so far, the game progress and always as crazy as possible ( i laugh myself doing it, i cant believe of some crazy stuff on it . and always the sex part too :p )

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
I gave a try and it was fun !
Yes, english can be better
Yes, renders can be better
Yes, it's crazy and make little sense to have a skeleton and chicken/rooster

You knew all that so no need to detail it more, i will just say that i enjoyed it, i like the humor and the base story is not so bad, not at all. So thank you i had fun playing it and will enjoy to see the next update.
NB: i love the owl missile !!! :)

Merci et tant que la passion te poussera a continuer, et bien sache que certains vont s'amuser.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

You knew all that so no need to detail it more, i will just say that i enjoyed it, i like the humor and the base story is not so bad, not at all. So thank you i had fun playing it and will enjoy to see the next update.

Merci et tant que la passion te poussera a continuer, et bien sache que certains vont s'amuser.
thanks for the feedback :)
i m happy to see peoples enjoying it.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
on a serious note, when it is a singular female it's woman, women is plural, when it's a singular male, it's man, men is plural.. just for future info

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
on a serious note, when it is a singular female it's woman, women is plural, when it's a singular male, it's man, men is plural.. just for future info
mmh.. interresting...
i always thinking it was "men" and "mens" and same for "women" and womens"...
sooo.. "womans" is not possible then ? ...

mmh good tips, thanks :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
mmh.. interresting...

Ohmy :) No, there is no "womans". Man, plural->Men, woman, plural->women.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ohmy :) No, there is no "womans". Man, plural->Men, woman, plural->women.
oki doki !.. i thinking the plural was just to add "s" at end ( like in french mostly) ...
you got a good idea of my english level XD

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Honestly i wasn't noticing! Was too busy at.. uhm.. staring at things :cool:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
mmh.. interresting...

Oh there's many more my baguette fellow :)
Would you like a list of the mistake i noticed (which might be only half, ofc) or you gonna proofreading the next realease by an english native speaker?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017

oh yes the owls when I saw that, I just thought soooooo like right now?? and then sit the owls on the engine and look in and then .......... I laughed tears and thought only so WTF x'Dx'Dx'D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if is intented there but a rooster in french is a "coq", which sounds just as cock, is that the kind of jokes that a english native can get?
thats exactly the idea :p .. also the reason why Myrill talk about "big cock" XD
Oh there's many more my baguette fellow :)
Would you like a list of the mistake i noticed (which might be only half, ofc) or you gonna proofreading the next realease by an english native speaker?
i m gonna proofread the next chapter (and in same way the prologue) :)
oh yes the owls when I saw that, I just thought soooooo like right now?? and then sit the owls on the engine and look in and then .......... I laughed tears and thought only so WTF x'Dx'Dx'D
i admit that idea came out from nowhere, i was like.. "hey ! that can be fun! lets try ?" and when i realize what i did , i just stopped the game progression for a day, couldnt think about something else XD

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
mmh.. interresting...

in public bathrooms it is men's and women's hehe yes confusing i know.... but it's the possessive form, men's bathroom, women's bathroom. also no womans isn't, woman's is when saying 'a woman's purse'

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes