VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Mega link for MAC version of chapter 5 complete with bugfix.

(i hope its ok now :/ .. i did not fixed the mising audio/music bug... cant figure it out o_O. but all reported bugs have beenfixed)

PC/WINDOWS version will come later. (its pain to upload for me :/)

and yup, its Mega.. i deleted tons of stuff on my account for that.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
*cough* found another error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It comes up when you choose either bone or xuan to follow you during the "Rhino".
i swear i hate Renpy and his typo ass slaping lol.

here i go for another fix version -_- (shouldnt have uploaded the fix yet...)

shit i m gonna pass a whole day to check about thoses typos. its all just because its "Roch" instead of "roch"... :rolleyes::coffee:

thanks for reporting :).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay.. here.

i checked the whole "roch" and "Xuan" possible troubles... i dont think i missed one.
this should fix thoses bugs now.

oh please.... dont tell me i missed another one XD

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
okay.. here.

i checked the whole "roch" and "Xuan" possible troubles... i dont think i missed one.
this should fix thoses bugs now.

oh please.... dont tell me i missed another one XD
Nope everything is working just fine now (y)

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nope everything is working just fine now (y)
oh thank :D ... i feel really bad with all thoses typos and bugs . it didnt look like, but its easy for miss them in middle of thousands of lines of scripts.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well.. just drop some news here.

as you know, chicken story is coming. (please be gentle with the chicken :/ ... or not XD, its up to you. you wont get a game over anyway )
another story coming up in wich you'll be able to have sex with the countess and ... someone else (remember its sandbox stories, soo its not linked to the main story where you didnt bang the Countess yet. but dont worry, you will do it in main story too, its planned :p )
another bunch of small stories is for the twins... or more precisly, the strip club (its actually OPEN FOR BUSINESS NOW !), give ya choice of girls, choices of outfits and enjoy a strip tease.. or more :p

and of cousre, CGs and WTFpedia upgrade (and fix shitty english lol)

meh.. that's not gonna be a small update as i planned after all XD, and its all great.

btw, come participate on the poll for your favorite girl :D

share the info ! the more vote, the better !

PS : i will re-re-re-re upload the whole game again with last fix... hope this time its good :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here re-upload of full game with last patch to fix bugs.

(hope its good now :D)

PC

MAC

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There is a funny mistake at the end, the scene with Kashia. There should be "Even tighter than 'girlfriend's name'" instead of player's name obviously
:O

oh.. haha... i see. XD

if peoples dont mind too much, i will fix this and inclued it in the next update. (not want to re-re-reupload again the whole thing XD)

another typo i guess, as the code use similar things.

let's.... pretend its just a joke for now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ( i fix it right now )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay its fixed !

yup, i used "name" instead of "name2" .. another typo from me. my bad.

i'll put it with next release. thank you for reporting it. :giggle:

PS: for who want to know or blame proof readers... they fix and check the text, they dont check the code lines to avoid breaking something :), dont blame them on that, its all my fault.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
link on patreon is changed , including now the last fix (the small error that mention MC instead of the GF)

god have mercy :O

here they are (just in case the old one didnt work anymore)

PC:

MAC:

i wont upload again if they are another bug. Not before next update. o_O

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Why you, macadam, don't ask the OP to be moved to you from bas? You're active in The 'Zone so you could update it yourself. Your Game = Your Thread, right? And, of course, in OP, pile of shitty jokes remotely connected to game, a misguiding "walkthrough" full of insults to those who believe they need it, a poll about favoritest girl in game and so on and so on...);D

• Haha
Reactions: bas and macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why you, macadam, don't ask the OP to be moved to you from bas? You're active in The 'Zone so you could update it yourself. Your Game = Your Thread, right? And, of course, in OP, pile of shitty jokes remotely connected to game, a misguiding "walkthrough" full of insults to those who believe they need it, a poll about favoritest girl in game and so on and so on...);D
honestly.. i m absolutly terrible about organisation.
i better not have controls XD , trust me, its better that way. (explain too why i dont have any Discord and such. i m very awful for that kind of things)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Guess what ?

the game pop out in itch.io now.

if you not fan of patreon, you can get it there too.

of course, still completly free ( with donation for who want or dont know wtf to do with money :D ).

i didnt expect anything special, but at least, that's a possible third place where to find it XD

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes