VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
this crazy sh*t is sensational, skeleton drivers, horny chickens (no pun intended), rudolpha the red dick reindeer, sex with one-eyed elves, long dicked dudes. Dev, you are breaking unexpected grounds. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: macadam and jrc82

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Bro, this is sensational, skeleton drivers, horny chickens (no pun intended), rudolpha the red dick reindeer, sex with one eyed elves, McLongDick is here too. Dev, you are breaking new grounds. (y)
Well thanks i guess :D. i have many more planned and they all have their own style XD

Thisddevneedshelp... WTF did i just download LOL
i ... think.. its my game... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:. but dont tell anybody :sneaky:

i try to make a game that is out of what we see most of time. kind of fresh change from all the others games here. kind of success in a sens.
Thanks for giving a try :) i hope you enjoy , even a bit of it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
UH OH !

i just noticed... this is not the chapter 6 heh ! that's chapter 5 , i just added a small bunch of things in addition.

chapter 6 is coming.

just saying because a misstake have been made in OP :p

Reactions: Nyms

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 5 Bugfix Patch Pre-Applied] [Macadam] - Original Size: 2.15GB
Note: Files are labled Ch6 but actually Ch. 5 - dev is silly xD
Download PC (229MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hey Mac good to see you back bro...
oh i never leaved :D. i was just out doing work, that update took way more time than i expected honestly... i planned a small update, then it turned with 400 renders and finally got animations begin and stuff :O

DaneWolf

Dec 26, 2017
The humor is awesome and the story takes you in directions with many twists. I love the humor and twisted universe set up here. :)

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The humor is awesome and the story takes you in directions with many twists. I love the humor and twisted universe set up here. :)
thank you :D.
i like to keep in line with the game title... never know what's in the corner... maybe a chicken ? XD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this here game Grodd has all the brawn and the smarts ... MC has none :eek::oops:o_O:censored:

You said: "what's in the corner... maybe a chicken ? " => meaning C.O.R.N.E.R.E.D CHICKEN ;)!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
In this here game Grodd has all the brawn and the smarts ... MC has none :eek::oops:o_O:censored:

You said: "what's in the corner... maybe a chicken ? " => meaning C.O.R.N.E.R.E.D CHICKEN ;)!
eeeh... Grodd ? who's that ? o_O

oh.. i though about "cornered" like.. with corn... you know...that plant.. hm hm :whistle::whistle:
thinking that cornered chicken was some kind of recipe from that XD

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chicken stuffed corn thanks giving make out dinner => Have a ball and experiment with the American wonder vedgetable;)!

Grodd is the flash arch enemy from the hidden wakanda like state of them big gorillas sentient flying saucers tall buildings naked superior race gorillas where Grodd is a mind onto his own -> bends time and space => mind control using his powerful intellect and augmented high tech from his gorilla city cloaked force field wonder city;)!

• Wow

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Chicken stuffed corn thanks giving make out dinner => Have a ball and experiment with the American wonder vedgetable;)!

Grodd is the flash arch enemy from the hidden wakanda like state of them big gorillas sentient flying saucers tall buildings naked superior race gorillas where Grodd is a mind onto his own -> bends time and space => mind control using his powerful intellect and augmented high tech from his gorilla city cloaked force field wonder city;)!
oh i see, thanks for explanation. i didnt know anything about this :)
goditi il gioco :D (bad google translation XD)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
macadam bro does the game ends after fucking the maid in the kitchen or im doing something wrong?
the game end after the chicken told you (fucking maid yup.) , this udpate was mostly to change wtfpedia and CGs system. story doesnt get lots. it also added a few stories on the sandbox part of it. (in case you didnt checked there, at the moment the game end you got choice for go there, thoses additional stories can not be seen in sandbox before that moment.)

This was a small update planned. next udpate is the big one will bring chapter 6.
i know it took time to be done.. i didnt planned such long time to make it. :(

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the game end after the chicken told you (fucking maid yup.) , this udpate was mostly to change wtfpedia and CGs system. story doesnt get lots. it also added a few stories on the sandbox part of it. (in case you didnt checked there, at the moment the game end you got choice for go there, thoses additional stories can not be seen in sandbox before that moment.)

This was a small update planned. next udpate is the big one will bring chapter 6.
i know it took time to be done.. i didnt planned such long time to make it. :(
kk was just asking in case i missed something or my save was bugged, hope we get some rochelles love next update now that you can do better anims xD (i noticed the cute pixie)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
kk was just asking in case i missed something or my save was bugged, hope we get some rochelles love next update now that you can do better anims xD (i noticed the cute pixie)
Rochelle gonna have lots of love.
in fact, the double of others (because she have double possibilities :p).
i m just experiment animations for now... it take alots of time to be done soo i wont add much animations in the game yet .. let say, a few here and there :).

main theme pixie took me 7 hours to be made... animations turn me crazy :O

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are a number of techniques ... .ogg ... .mp2 ... .mp4 ... .mov ... .gif ...
also rule 34 is full of animations and all kinds of poses for them ... some straw man even said ...
DAZ animates on it's own ... check out the real time rendering offcuts devs are using integrating blender into renpi ... lots of possibilities ...

Last edited:
  • Wow
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes