VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
There are a number of techniques ... .ogg ... .mp2 ... .mp4 ... .mov ... .gif ...
also rule 34 is full of animations and all kinds of poses for them ... somo straw man even said ...
DAZ animates on it's own ... check out the real time rendering offcuts devs are using integrating blender into renpi ... lots of possibilities ...
uh oh ! i m still noob at renpy/DAZ... not sure i want to jump into the combo renpy-DAZ-blender or else yet XD.
shit goes faster for me now on DAZ... i m just starting experiment. Once i get a solid base on DAZ, i will eventually check others possibilities. But i dont want to jump to fast or learn too much at once. i prefer take my time.

slow and steady, i learn and coming for kick ass of great devs XD , even if that will take lots of time.
i prefer that, than trying to reach them , justto fall back head first into the ground.

(that's probably doesnt mean anything at all... but i understand myself, that's the most important :p )

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What you should consider is all the possibilities .. because if you just use vids to animate .. have some renders and play them on a loop either in Ren'Py or in DAZ -> record the session and export in any video format you like.
As it happens ... speed does matter in Ren'Py and in Unity when using large assets ... they break the animation or skip frames altogether as game sacrifices continuity for integrity => everything going into plowing through them mountains of renders .. traceback after log after rebuild just to keep the game going. Other much less polished games just break and craok.

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
by the way... just to inform who's interrested :D

the next udpate will be long to release...

reasons :

- it will include all last 4 chapters and the finale (yup, end of game main story)
- many animations
- obviously shit tons of renders

this will make the game "completed" , but that will mean that the "main story" of the game is completed, so in logic, the game is completed. nontheless, i will constantly add stuff in it and get it better, including a long (that's gonna be really long) remake of the game with new quality and stuff.

without promiss anything specific, i 'd say the release will be around december/january. i know, its long, but its a big stuff coming out, and by far, the most wtf ending you ever seen in a game :D.

(game will continu after the main story, you'll be able to continu on the sandbox and have access to an "harem" with ALL girls :D)

soo yup, sorry for the wait, its gonna be long, but its worth it . (or not, if you not like the game XD)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Why don't you see the menu buttons when you go to Save, Load or Settings
its because of the color.
you need the fix i release to fix it.

its black on black, that's why its invisible, i forget to put the change when i uploaded :/ .

pick up the fix and put the file in the game folder and it will change the color to something you can see.

its not a terrible bug, more like a terrible mistake to forget to add it when i builded the update.

normally the fix is already added in OP version (if i have correct , it mention "pre-patched") , but in case it didnt work, you can download only the patch and put it in the folder. it should fix everything :D

edit : nevermind, Op version isnt patched . well, you just have to download the lil' patch and apply it :)

sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
I found the following error while playing, shortly after the line
"Oh I will ... I will."

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 7998, in script call
call sandboxmapultimate2 from _call_sandboxmapultimate2
File "game/Sandbox02.rpy", line 600, in script
jump choicecountsexcum_done
ScriptError: could not find label 'choicecountsexcum_done'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Adult Game\Nuova cartella (5)\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Adult Game\Nuova cartella (5)\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Unexpected Adventures Chapter 5 Full Macadam
Sat Oct 26 21:47:28 2019

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I found the following error while playing, shortly after the line
"Oh I will ... I will."

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Adult Game\Nuova cartella (5)\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\Adult Game\Nuova cartella (5)\UnexpectedAdventures-Macadam-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Unexpected Adventures Chapter 5 Full Macadam
Sat Oct 26 21:47:28 2019
thanks for reporting :) .
seems like i forget a line ... i fixed it, meanwhile i find others bugs (mostly typo) if you choose to cum in the countess -_-

super noob level dev here ...

i'll upload fixed script ASAP :/

sorry...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here the quick fix :)

just have to put this file into the game's "game" folder and it should fix it. (no need to unren the archive for it to work normally)

hope i fixed everything ( probably not .. -_- )

this should fix all possible way for the beach event. dont hesitate to report me any others possible bugs . (i m aware of some bugs that i cant fix yet for some reasons, check my previous posts if you want to see wich one.)

thanks again for reporting ! i m such a noob dev :rolleyes: .

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
little progression new...

i already pass the 400 renders and attacked the last part of the game story. (the craziest shit ever XD)

it may sound small and all, but its not... also i will add tons of Cgs and stuff AND... it already have a few animations (wich are not pro level, but pretty nice imho)

release planned for december/january for the "completed" game ....main story completed, more stuff will be added later in same time that i will work on the next game :)

Reactions: Redikal

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
little progression new...

i already pass the 400 renders and attacked the last part of the game story. (the craziest shit ever XD)

it may sound small and all, but its not... also i will add tons of Cgs and stuff AND... it already have a few animations (wich are not pro level, but pretty nice imho)

release planned for december/january for the "completed" game ....main story completed, more stuff will be added later in same time that i will work on the next game :)
hope we fuck the soldier girl in some good povs xD

• Love

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hope we fuck the soldier girl in some good povs xD
if you mean Rochelle...
you can fuck her :D, it depend of choices. pov or not (both i can add XD). the scene before the grand final allow to have lots of fun. and after the main story, the harem is here for.... hm hm.... more with ALL the girls :D
(Xuan, Rochell, the GF, the Countess, the barmaid, the black chick fighter, the black chick landlady, etc.. etc.. all of them, no exception XD).

obviously, it wont be completed with ALL the girls instantly, but i continu work on it in meanwhile i make the next game.. i have lots of plans for ALL the girls. including Alyssa (the child), of course, no sex with her, but she wont be let down and have her bunch of fun too in humoristic way XD.
absolutly ALL the others girls will be in the harem. because .. its a harem after all.

reached 600+ renders already... (throwed a bunch, not necessary), and thats main story only, no CGs, no side story, no harem counted. update is pretty big i think :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
if you mean Rochelle...
you can fuck her :D, it depend of choices. pov or not (both i can add XD). the scene before the grand final allow to have lots of fun. and after the main story, the harem is here for.... hm hm.... more with ALL the girls :D
(Xuan, Rochell, the GF, the Countess, the barmaid, the black chick fighter, the black chick landlady, etc.. etc.. all of them, no exception XD).

obviously, it wont be completed with ALL the girls instantly, but i continu work on it in meanwhile i make the next game.. i have lots of plans for ALL the girls. including Alyssa (the child), of course, no sex with her, but she wont be let down and have her bunch of fun too in humoristic way XD.
absolutly ALL the others girls will be in the harem. because .. its a harem after all.

reached 600+ renders already... (throwed a bunch, not necessary), and thats main story only, no CGs, no side story, no harem counted. update is pretty big i think :)
yup i mean rochelle, im bad with names after playing countless games haaha but yea i have a thing for build up girls
(atleast that build up body of hers xD)
fucking the countess and cucking the gorilla was fun lol

• Haha

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yup i mean rochelle, im bad with names after playing countless games haaha but yea i have a thing for build up girls
(atleast that build up body of hers xD)
fucking the countess and cucking the gorilla was fun lol
hmmm, i dont know if we can call that "cucking".. i mean, they are not official :p (and specially depending of your choices during the date between them XD)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
POLL up !

choose wisely , and dont hesitate if you have any questions :D

poll is open to everybody !

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Did you know there's a supremacist group of chickens, who are plotting to take over the World?

The Coup Clucks Clan

Macadam is suspected to be The High Cock of Sour Cabbage Cluckers
);D​

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
update out !

This update end the main story. I consider the game as "completed", even if its NOT. i will continu to work on it and add more stuff :D, also upgrade it and make it better in all way.
The main story is complete, from beginning to the end. Dont worry if you think something is missing or else, more thing will be added, such as differents ending, different path, more events etc.

be warned that the updta eis not perfect, probably ugly, smell shit and all.. i m not pro :(

still, i worked hard for 3 months to bring this shit up, sooo.... yeah, i m a bit tired and all, excuse me if its very bad.

dont hesitate to report any big bug, such as game crashing or else. i m aware of an bug (check patreon) , but its not a critical one, soo no worry. i add it in my fix list for next update.

here is the shit ! i hope you enjoy.. at least half a seconde of it XD

MAC

PC

( to give info, next update will be for the harem. it will be the last "active" update for this game. i will then start working on my new game. This game will still have more updates in futur, but i will split time between this game and the new one. releasing smaller updates. nontheless... its not finished and i didnt abandon it at all :D. i have soo much plan for this one.
My next game is very different than this one, doing it will proove to peoples that i m not a guy who make shitty game with crazy brain killing stuff in it only , but i can also make great stuff serious .)

hope you enjoy ! and if you dont, please dont hesitate to tell me what's wrong . its always benefical (engrish !) to know peoples opinion.

now if you excuse me.. i will go hide in my bunker before the world start burning :p

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes