VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
i would have loved to play my game on tablett, just to test... i never played any vn on tablett. but sadly my bro took my tablett and he went to his home with it (like 500km from me)... soo... no luck to try that XD
i wonder how it is to play with fingers.... i mean.... no, but... heee... whatever :p
Well I literally sleep with my phone because of my work and I mostly play games because of the story and sex in them is just plus for the experience and helps the imagination you know. Playing in tablet is just like in the pc but screen is smaller and with joi player is easy you can port the game you want just with your phone and playing with fingers you know you just need to find the right spot and you're golden :D I'm waiting for your next game man and good luck with devoloping :)

• Haha
Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well I literally sleep with my phone because of my work and I mostly play games because of the story and sex in them is just plus for the experience and helps the imagination you know. Playing in tablet is just like in the pc but screen is smaller and with joi player is easy you can port the game you want just with your phone and playing with fingers you know you just need to find the right spot and you're golden :D I'm waiting for your next game man and good luck with devoloping :)
oh i m very shit with phone and tablett, i mostly use it just to play classic small game. i m better with computer (wich i m even not that good lol), i guess its more easy to play visual novel when they are no crazy minigame on them, specially things that have timing and all. advantage i guess is that you can play and easily "hide" what you doing if someone came in the same time HAHA XD

thanks, i m very confident about my next game. will break some new stuff for sure . in the good way XD, its not gonna be "brains" that will be broken this time.

• Love
Reactions: Simon66666

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
wait so my fix didnt actually work ? :O

i thought i fixed it all.... ah damn :(
Your fix works, I got the order wrong to apply the fix. I put fix files before extracting rpa files. which made the fix get overwrite with the old file.
I have applied the fix again and updated the compressed post.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Your fix works, I got the order wrong to apply the fix. I put fix files before extracting rpa files. which made the fix get overwrite with the old file.
I have applied the fix again and updated the compressed post.
oh thanks , i wouldnt be surprise if my fix didnt worked XD. i m far from pro, and ren'py is very difficult sometime by not accepting a single lil' typo to go through.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Can I get the elf pregnant?
if you mean the girlfriend....not yet , but yes, this is planned for futur updates when i add more paths and events. choice to make the girlfriend pregnant or (confirmed) Xuan (asian) or Rochelle (muscled, if not shemale).
the others girls are not confirmed yet, but its possible , i can try and see to add almost all the girls.
(nontheless, only ONE can be pregnant. its to avoidd troubles for me later with renders and script XD)

this will also impact on Unexpected Adventrues 2

Alyssa seems bugged.
if you mean the "ali" bug, yes, its reported and i made a pacth for it, look a bit comments before :). i honestly hope the last patch fix it all.
if you mean something else ... then, i dont know what you mean :/

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
After playing this, I can't help but think that this game is the result of the developer's acid & weed binges, with possibly a few nights of drunkenness added in. Especially with the chicken scenes, makes it seem like he is reviewing his work after the binge.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
After playing this, I can't help but think that this game is the result of the developer's acid & weed binges, with possibly a few nights of drunkenness added in. Especially with the chicken scenes, makes it seem like he is reviewing his work after the binge.
mmmh.... guess i m gonna take that as a good thing LOL.
kind of a success to me, as i planned the game to be crazy and different than the standard we see . :giggle:

Reactions: partanen

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
alominus

hey, thanks for reviewing the game :)
as always, i m gonna try to give a bit of explanation on peoples review. (i dont think any other devs do that, soo maybe its useless, but i like to explain things.)

yup, the beginning is shit :( . it was my very first time and soo its terrible, my pc couldnt run great and no iRay but simple 3Delight shitty quality...
with time, i learned, progressed and get a slightly better pc. soo, the game also progress in that way (i hope XD)

to be honest, i think the "Gollum" face is partially due to the bad quality of render. i m not sure, but its definitly linked, because she doesnt change in the whole game (except the haircut color wich changed due to different lighting and rendering system from 3DL to iRay. other than that, she didnt changed at all XD. the expression are maybe also a bit exaggerrated , wich can give weird face.).
i personnaly like her, but i know many peoples find her.. weird looking.
i will redo the beginning of the game and bring it better. i could have make this before, but i dont like the idea to stop mid-game to "remake" or else the game. i prefer end it before and remake it after.
as this will obviously take alots of time (the whole story is the fruit of many updates), i will do it slowly during freetime, to avoid burning out my pc. But its mroe easy now that the "base" is here :D

i hope you enjoyed the game ! and thank you for giving your opinion about it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
After picking female Rochelle I keep getting this error. (and yes I applied the bug fix)
Nevermind, I tried rolling back a bit from the end of last chapter and the error stoped popping up.
thank for reporting this...
sound like the choice didnt get memorized... it happen if you start from a point after that choice, game sometime didnt remember good the choices.
still a weird bug, will check on that :/, but i m not sure if its the game or ren'py going crazy.
(well.. game obviously going crazy anyway lol)
again, thanks for reporting :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soooo.. this game is completed right?
yes and no.

its completed by the main story. But i will continu to work on it continuously and add new things with time to make it better and bigger.
more events, more path/choices, and everything.

its technically completed, in the sens the main story is from beginning to the end.

so you can basically play the game from beginning to the end. But more stuff will be added later on.

(i m working on the harem part of it right now)

also, a remake will be done, to boost up the graphism and all. because yeah, my very beginning wasnt great at all XD

• Love
Reactions: Asuna. and jrc82

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
yes and no.

its completed by the main story. But i will continu to work on it continuously and add new things with time to make it better and bigger.

its technically completed, in the sens the main story is from beginning to the end.

so you can basically play the game from beginning to the end. But more stuff will be added later on.

also, a remake will be done, to boost up the graphism and all. because yeah, my very beginning wasnt great at all XD
The graphics of the beginning is a bit "clunky" yeah, but the writing is awesome. So if you're gonna redo the earlier renders then it's gonna be awesome.

• Love

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The graphics of the beginning is a bit "clunky" yeah, but the writing is awesome. So if you're gonna redo the earlier renders then it's gonna be awesome.
that's the plan :D.
rework all the renders that are not good. i think this is like 99% of the reason some (most) peoples doesnt like it.
its gonna take alots of time because they are lots of renders. but more faster because i already have the "base" for each of them :p

i also learned alots sinze the beginning... now i can render some cool shit sometime (sometime, just as a garantee XD)

for an idea, here what's coming up for the harem part. really different from the beginning.
( bit of spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Asuna. and EvilChef

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018
yes and no.

WOW! aight cool! i just played this game for about an hour or less and i can already tell i'm gonna enjoy this VERY MUCH! nice to know this before i finish the game lol.. i'm gonna wait till the game is actually final since you're planning on adding more route/scene.. THANK YOU for making this hilarious game XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
WOW! aight cool! i just played this game for about an hour or less and i can already tell i'm gonna enjoy this VERY MUCH! nice to know this before i finish the game lol.. i'm gonna wait till the game is actually final since you're planning on adding more route/scene.. THANK YOU for making this hilarious game XD
that could take aloooots of time tho..

adding all the things will be at same time as creating my next game. soo the updates wont be big and all.
i have many many things planned for this game. many crazy ideas and stuff, and that gonna be super long XD.

the main planning will be something like :
- adding more into the sandbox parts (mini stories)
- redone renders (beginning and else, that spread all along developing my next game and adding stuff, soo it wont be noticed clearly. i cant make that i 1 only update, that would be wayyy too big and would require an full year or something to be done.)
- adding more in harem, cgs, animations and wtfpedia

all of this is planned in same time as developing my next game. the timing would be like 70% work on new game and 30% work on this game for adding stuff.

nontheless, alots of things will be added at a decent speed to not make it look abandonned. (because its not :p, but i plan soo much stuff that would be crazy and even if the story of my next game is already on paper, set, and ready to be done to the end. its still long, very long, soo working on both would bring decent amount of things :D. and as my very first game, i m not gonna let it down, its my lil' favorite XD)

Reactions: Asuna.
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes