VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
so many WTF comments, i guess i have to try this one.
however, i can't access google drive, so the updates are out of reach for me.
my system is 'ungoogled'.

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so many WTF comments, i guess i have to try this one.
however, i can't access google drive, so the updates are out of reach for me.
my system is 'ungoogled'.
i sadly cant help :/ i lost my Mega and i only have Gdrive... (my shitty internet took me days to upload the game, its pretty big already)

also my game isnt super popular (or popular at all), soo rarely got updated and appear in showcase XD

(another update will coming out next month, small-medium one. at this moment, i'll see if i ca get some alternative to Gdrive and Mega.)

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
don't worry, i have this on my watch list, and since it's summer, i don't spend that much time indoors. in my case, with age came patience. something will happen and i will have the updates another day.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
don't worry, i have this on my watch list, and since it's summer, i don't spend that much time indoors. in my case, with age came patience. something will happen and i will have the updates another day.
no problem :p

just ... if you play it one day, be ready for something...special.
its not the kind of game you usually play around here.
(dont mind the beginning, its ugly and all, i'll redo the game in futur :D)

Jan 8, 2018
I remember playing this a long time ago and thought the dialogue was very funny and witty, I'll definitely play when the next update hits!

Oh and you seem like a cool dude dev, keep it up.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i did enjoy unusual games half my life (look up Serious Sam, as example)
i'm ugly, too, so that doesn't bother me. ;D
i played Serious sam long time ago. sadly stopped when steam pretended that i didnt "own" the game lol.
But my game is different in way. i mean... hmmm, i try to give an exempl without spoiling much...
it have real things mixed with fantasy.
- a talking chicken
- a talking skeleton
- various animals npc
- random wtf moments with humoristic situations
etc.

also you'll discover that this game isnt really a game, but more like a parody movie . its like gameception, but.. ah, too hard to explain with my level of english XD

i just say what i m saying all the time...

This game is NOT your everyday game. When people say "its wtf"... it mean its really, really wtf.
many people just stopped played it quickly because they dont understand what happened in the game. Its because they base themself on the bad way. They base themself on the same way they consider others games.
in fact, you have to take this game like a wtf game, something like if you start watching Mr Bean and you expect to see a Clint eastwood western but you know things are not gonna be serious, so get ready for fun.
i dont blame anybody. i knew from the beginning that my game will be unique and many people wont like, it is what it is :D

best description of this game : "This game is UNIQUE" ... no joke.
I remember playing this a long time ago and thought the dialogue was very funny and witty, I'll definitely play when the next update hits!

Oh and you seem like a cool dude dev, keep it up.
The last update (and the incoming one too) didnt have readproof, soooo.... expect some strong engrish from me XD
but 99% of the game is readproofed multiples times, soo its perfect !

I m not really a cool guy. I mostly just share my mind and say what i want without a care about anything...
people usually consider me as a "big mouth retard who aint scare to say random things and didnt care of anything"
I like to troll, to joke and to answer with something completly off of the initial question... XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But i m also pretty serious behind that. I have lots of ideas and stuff, and doing games is the only way for me to release theses ideas :p
(if i didnt stop myself, i would actually develop 8 or more games. My imagination is full of stuff, and most of time, its stuff that people didnt see. Like this game , and the incoming one, i like to create things that others didnt have made yet, something new and original :D)

thanks you :D

Jan 8, 2018
i played Serious sam long time ago. sadly stopped when steam pretended that i didnt "own" the game lol.
But my game is different in way. i mean... hmmm, i try to give an exempl without spoiling much...
- a talking chicken
- a talking skeleton
- various animals npc
etc.

also you'll discover that this game isnt really a game, but more like a parody movie . its like gameception, but.. ah, too hard to explain with my level of english XD

This game is NOT your everyday game. When people say "its wtf"... it mean its really, really wtf.
many people just stopped played it quickly because they dont understand what happened in the game. Its because they base themself on the bad way. They base themself on the same way they consider others games.
in fact, you have to take this game like a wtf game, something like if you start watching Mr Bean and you expect to see a Clint eastwood western but you know things are not gonna be serious, so get ready for fun.
i dont blame anybody. i knew from the beginning that my game will be unique and many people wont like, it is what it is :D

The last update (and the incoming one too) didnt have readproof, soooo.... expect some strong engrish from me XD

I m not really a cool guy. I mostly just share my mind and say what i want without a care about anything...
people usually consider me as a "big mouth retard who aint scare to say random things and didnt care of anything"
I like to troll, to joke and to answer with something completly off of the initial question... XD
But i m also pretty serious behind that. I have lots of ideas and stuff, and doing games is the only way for me to release theses ideas :p
(if i didnt stop myself, i would actually develop 8 or more games. My imagination is full of stuff, and most of time, its stuff that people didnt see. Like this game , and the incoming one, i like to create things that others didnt have made yet, something new and original :D)

Lol it's all cool bro, I don't take offence easily. I just remember laughing a lot last time I played your stuff, it's one of the few games where I read the dialogue because it's not all cliched stuff that's been done to death.

• Red Heart

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
- a talking chicken
- a talking skeleton
- various animals npc
etc.

I just thought about this when I read your comment about your Occasional 'Engrish', when I was finished writing my novel, I ran it through a tool I found, and it gave me the option to clean up some of my language used, a lot of it was wrong, like the program wanted to clean up swearwords and sarcasm, but It only gave it as options so you can pick and choose, if it helps you just think of it as me passing on a measure of thanks... , It might help you, it also helps with non english languages, so I thought I should atleast offer, I grabbed the offline version that way my story didnt get out early.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I just thought about this when I read your comment about your Occasional 'Engrish', when I was finished writing my novel, I ran it through a tool I found, and it gave me the option to clean up some of my language used, a lot of it was wrong, like the program wanted to clean up swearwords and sarcasm, but It only gave it as options so you can pick and choose, if it helps you just think of it as me passing on a measure of thanks... , It might help you, it also helps with non english languages, so I thought I should atleast offer, I grabbed the offline version that way my story didnt get out early.

multiples people give me link to tools like this, its very usefull.
For now, i just try to use "my own english" , to check if i m good enougth or not XD. i know its maybe a bad idea, But its just small updates and not the game by itself, soo i can take the risk and see how it goes.
you know, i hope one day i'll be able to use a nice and clean english , and not require the help of theses tools or readproofers. That would be awesome ! i would be able to bring out hundreds games per months with crazy stuff and probably end banned from here for spamming games and such... LOL , maybe its not a good idea after all. i think i just go slowly and learn. after all, i have nothing to lose XD

thank you, i give a little test and it seems interresting, it always corrected me 2 times in every sentences. XD

Reactions: Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Thing is, you dont have to go by what it or similar apps say, because if you did it could dull your story and that is NOT what you want lol.

Its just nice to be able to check those things you might worry about, no tool can correct your own thoughts, because without them you have nothing, go with what you want above all else.

Heck Ive put so called 'perfect sentences' through those apps and they still come back with 'errors' so yeah, they are just a helping hand and can be ignored.

• Haha

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thing is, you dont have to go by what it or similar apps say, because if you did it could dull your story and that is NOT what you want lol.

Its just nice to be able to check those things you might worry about, no tool can correct your own thoughts, because without them you have nothing, go with what you want above all else.

Heck Ive put so called 'perfect sentences' through those apps and they still come back with 'errors' so yeah, they are just a helping hand and can be ignored.
yup, i just would use that for fixing stuff. Not be completly dependant of them.
i put a small text :
"how many differents colors the summer bring with it ?"

all the errors it tell me was to use a uppercase at beginning (thing that i NEVER do, LOL), and it deleted the "differents", that apparently is not necessary...( i dont see why , but whatever).

i know its sometime hard to explain correctly everything in english, and its even harder with a game like mine XD

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well i started into it last night, up into chapter 2, and for me it's really entertaining, ads included. so, where can i order this MILF Milk then?
..usually i hate ads. unless ofc they have something entertaining. most 'real' ads are boring, to say the least.
looking forward to next chapters.

Last edited:
  • Haha

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well i started itno it last night, up into chapter 2, and for me it's really entertaining, ads included. so, where can i order this MILF Milk then?
..usually i hate ads. unless ofc they have something entertaining. most 'real' ads are boring, to say the least.
looking forward to next chapters.
thanks ! i hope you'll enjoy it to the end :D (yup, story side is complete to the end)

i like to "parody" a bit everything, the ads inclued XD

(i agree real ads are all the same, boring and lifeless to me...)

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
error message: after finished with the maid in the shooting range
(maid from behind, decision: countess: continue, guard gives alert etc)
black screen with "image 'chapter60123A' not found." while the text box still visible, maid saying "be careful."
version played is the one in the OP without the update from google drive.

edit: when the girls are shopping, Arielle's mom is named Player's mom (i picked no name for the MC so it's Player)

• Sad

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
error message: after finished with the maid in the shooting range
(maid from behind, decision: countess: continue, guard gives alert etc)
black screen with "image 'chapter60123A' not found." while the text box still visible, maid saying "be careful."
version played is the one in the OP without the update from google drive.

edit: when the girls are shopping, Arielle's mom is named Player's mom (i picked no name for the MC so it's Player)
:O oh thanks for reporting this .. gonna check this and fix it when release next update.

seems to be small bugs.

i guess you can "ignore" that first error and continu playing... its just a typo on the render name so renpy didnt show it :/

second error is probably also a typo where i type mc name instdea of the mother name ..

see ? i m such a noob dev XD

i check if i fixed that on the gdrive version. i cant remember having this error , but maybe i missed it. (i give a quick view while building the game, but didnt tested it alots :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay, i find the problem with the first error (should have put a small "a", not a big one)

but i cant find the error wit the mother :/, the script doesnt show anything bad either :/

maybe i fixed it during an update...

anyway, i fixed the first error , will release patch with next update. (sadly cant release only patch because it will broke your game if its not last version :/ )

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
anyway, i fixed the first error , will release patch with next update. (sadly cant release only patch because it will broke your game if its not last version :/ )

ok my guess is that you maybe fixed ti in the latest update.. sadly i can't access anything google related to re-check that version.
the 'missing' image does no harm, just one click and the game continues normally.
the second is just a naming mix-up anyway, shouldn't be any real script error. proofreaders should find it.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok my guess is that you maybe fixed ti in the latest update.. sadly i can't access anything google related to re-check that version.
the 'missing' image does no harm, just one click and the game continues normally.
the second is just a naming mix-up anyway, shouldn't be any real script error. proofreaders should find it.
well i dont have proofreaders anymore XD.
But i checked again, and i couldnt find any moment where the mother is named by the MC name... guess its been fixed, or ren'py doing weird things lol
i fixed the missing image already :D, it was justa typo with the letter that should be small (Renpy didnt recognize Caps letter in name for pictures)

but thanks you for reporting theses, its always important for me to know when there is an error, even a small typos or else. :D
If the game is good and all smooth, all i will have to do in futur is just to redone the renders and BOOM ! great game XD

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes