VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lil' news...

as the poll ended, harem will be mostly in POV first person view. obviously for logic reasons (and fap monitoring), some scenes will have other angles view. in this case the head of the player ('cause you play as yourself, kind of) will NEVER be visible.

result will be like this :
(warning spoiler :p)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as you can see, in this situation, if you stay in first person view, you can enjoy some stuff... but basically not the scene itself :)

Reactions: Asuna. and partanen

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
alright... update is ready.

keep in mind multiples things (important things)

- update is small. its a bunch of mini scenes/events purely made of sex without any logic nor story ('cause its harem, so fuck logic XD)

- some renders may be shit (as always), tryed my best, missed some, etc... for best exempl... sometime the "white" char may look a bit tanned/dark. its because of lights and stuff (also because i chosoed a white dude that is NOT white like whipped cream XD).

- some renders may appear blurry. this is totally planned, i tryed to give an sort of dimension on them. no worry, i tryed to make them visible lol, most of them didnt use this effect, i need to work more into it to control it good.

- due to freaking bug i tryed to fix like a movafaka... the black char miss some scene. i m sorry about that, but for some reasons theses scenes give me crazy infinite loop bug. i fixe a part of it, soo black dude is not completly taked out. But i need to fix more and i dont want to release such a small update in a month or two.
the rest will come, no worries, small updates on small updates this will grow :)
here the list of actual choice. soo if you DONT want to play as white because you are black , avoid the ones you cant have for now. (you will still have the exact same, soo your choice to be spoiled or enjoying it but with another skin, or to wait for it to be out without bug :D.
-- Myrill/Kashia = white only "middle beach"(black bug, coming later)
-- Rochelle = white only "plane"(black bug, coming later) /// female only (futa version will come later, she require alots of work :O)
-- girlfriend = black and white "beach shore"
-- Sacha (barmaid) == black and white "beach bar"
-- Countess/Maid == black and white "beach pier"

more will of course come later. also some stories may not be finished (will end with "to be continue") that mean the story is more long than what you see but again.. i dont want to take too much time for such small content.

- most scenes are in POV, but expect some that are not, because of "logic" to see what happen. (like i explained before)

- some renders are interactive. wich mean you have to clic on specific spot to continu (this will be mentionned, soo dont just blind clic to progress...)

- they are NO SKIP NOR ANY OPTION during harem mode. dont ask me why... i have no freaking idea, but theyare no single option. so be sure to be ready before starting XD

- as the player will NEVER talk (because its you), only the girls will talk, wich mean, in case they are only 1 girl, its possible that her name didnt show. i m pretty sure if you reach the sandbox, you should be able to recognize each girl easily and remember their names XD

this is basically the "core" of the Harem mode, it reflet just the minimum out of it. amount of content, lenght and choices will be boosted in futur. This basically just give you an idea of what i think a harem should be : "basically a freeroam sandbox where you can fuck girls around without any reasons."

wait ? did you say sandbox ??
yes... but its not the sandbox you are used to play. just pick a destination, pic a spot and enjoy the girls. (in futur, you'll be able to pick the girls you want)

due to his nature of small shitty update. i wont release it inclued in the game (that will be later with a possible big update), you just download the "patch" and move the folder into the game folder. simple as that.

THIS UPDATE IS USELESS FOR YOU IF YOU DIDNT FINISHED THE MAIN GAME AND UNLOCKED THE HAREM MODE.

hope you like it and see what is planned for that :D

readproofer got it, now just wait a bit ( should be quick) and update will be OUT :D )

Last edited:
Reactions: Asuna. and Reifon

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
HAREM MODE PATCH IS OUT !

here a quick link to it :

and the long version with all the blablabla , changelog and much more...

(i m too tired to copy all of this again lol)

remember !! this is small patch.

it did NOT include any new versions of the game ! the game is completed in main story, only small patches to add stuff in it will be made :p

i obviously recommend you to read the patreon post. it may have important informations that if you ignore, may lead you to bad things. (nah, exaggeration... but still, important stuff such as known bugs and "why this ? why that ?" )

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Awesome. Totally Freakin Awesome. I really hope there is a part 2.....3......4.....
thank you :D

yup, part 2 is planned for sure (lil' spoil at the end of this one XD), will come out later tho, once i m in good with the new coming game and i manage to boost this one up enougth to finally consider it "completed" (more scenes, events, etc.. and a redone of the beginning for better renders).

Reactions: EvilChef

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
for who's interrested.. new game title and infos are posted on patreon.

i just warn you, its an absurdly big post with a huge text wall of engrish XD, soo be ready if you decide to check it out.
i tryed to explain the best i could, but some stuff can not be explained. guess you'll see by yourself directly ingame XD

Reactions: Asuna.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just a lil' info. (ya can check patreon post if ou want more)

the incoming update will be the last one before the closure of my Patreon . (and the opening of my new patreon)
nothing crazy, but just to inform people who maybe check my patreon sometime and would find an empty/error/inexistant page.

still working on the updates, some sandbox stories and Harem black missing parts (and more stuff :p)

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
just a lil' info. (ya can check patreon post if ou want more)

the incoming update will be the last one before the closure of my Patreon . (and the opening of my new patreon)
nothing crazy, but just to inform people who maybe check my patreon sometime and would find an empty/error/inexistant page.

still working on the updates, some sandbox stories and Harem black missing parts (and more stuff :p)
Okay, now I am curious. A new Patreon? For some reason I've missed your updates. I remember playing the first chapter and it was so different and unexpected yet I REALLY enjoyed it. Yep, your title and content really do match surprisingly well.

And your new, upcoming game "Dark Mist's origin," sounds interesting. So, I started following you!

Your story writing, even on your Patreon post is simply awesome (wish I could tell a story like you!) This is not a complaint but a tip about improving your written English. So, I copy/pasted your self-proclaimed largest wall-of-text Patreon post to Microsoft Word, used the built-in spelling & grammar check and 90% of all your English got fixed.

Good luck with the new game!

Reactions: ontach

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Okay, now I am curious. A new Patreon? For some reason I've missed your updates. I remember playing the first chapter and it was so different and unexpected yet I REALLY enjoyed it. Yep, your title and content really do match surprisingly well.

And your new, upcoming game "Dark Mist's origin," sounds interesting. So, I started following you!

Your story writing, even on your Patreon post is simply awesome (wish I could tell a story like you!) This is not a complaint but a tip about improving your written English. So, I copy/pasted your self-proclaimed largest wall-of-text Patreon post to Microsoft Word, used the built-in spelling & grammar check and 90% of all your English got fixed.

Good luck with the new game!
yep, new patreon. i think it will be better if i change it to adapt myself and patrons. that way i can do nice stuff and release big updates, patrons wont be too upset because no pledges will happen until something update is posted. i know toowell how it is to pledge for nothing :/, not cool. and i dont want to be like this.

next game is big..... very big... this is also a reasons for the patreon change, gotta require lots of work to be done. even if its faster to be done now due to better knowledge and GC. instead of unexpected adventures, my next game is a work of 2 people, me and my gf ( i make story, scenes, poses etc... while she make emotion parts of it. DMO is strong, gotta beat hard in the hearts of people, story is strong.)

LOL my english is very bad XD, i never learned english in school, that's probably why.

i have some nice people helping me to readproof the game :D, priceless help, overwise, my game would have the strongest engrish ever XD

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
people sub to Mac on his new patreon..seen his artwork for new game..its outstanding...if you sub..he can continue to buy his asian mail order bride shiny things(i'm not joking......)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
people sub to Mac on his new patreon..seen his artwork for new game..its outstanding...if you sub..he can continue to buy his asian mail order bride shiny things(i'm not joking......)
oh man.... its terrible sometime... just the shipping price :O, because of course, she want stuff from home.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lil' changelog posted on patreon about incoming update.

its not the definitive changelog (may change) , but it give you a lil' idea :D

(including a spoiler bonus pic)

Reactions: Asuna.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lil' update post.
i post here to not spam my patreon LOL

renders 100%
script 100% (always)
build (renpy) 80%

update will be finished tomorrow normally (i take a lil' pause now, worked all night to fix renders and start building)

its 300+ renders (not remember exactly), its suppoed to be a small udpate yo ! aint end that small -_-

uploading time can take alots (depend of internet speed)

also.. 1 bad thing, in case you didnt check my patreon....

this update wont be readproofed and use my own shitty english ! soo no bitching ! XD

readproofer cant do the work anymore (no blame, time is hard right now allaround the world), but its okay, i try by myself, i think i made some progress in english... not ? :p

and if english is really, really THAT bad.. then i see if someone would gladly translate the small udpate text into decent english :D, but i want to give another try to my english.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont make any deal with health insurance... play at your own risk.

MAC

PC

CHANGELOG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This update have not been readproofed, soo expect possible terrible engrish and grammar butchering !!

Reactions: HansMaiser

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
update have not been tested :/

report me any bug and i fix them asap... thanks :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
feel free to give your opinion ! that's how a poll work XD

Reactions: gimmegimmethat
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes