VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
y'all best sub to Mac now..i've seen his rendering prowess..his next game will be good..and you will not need a frontal lobotomy after playing... :p honest..the dude can render good shit..i mean really good shit...send him money :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
here a quick little fix for some reported bug (its just typos -_- damn renpy and stuff lol)

just extract into the game's game folder and it should fix possible "ali" bug and animations menu bug.

i msuch a noob :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
y'all best sub to Mac now..i've seen his rendering prowess..his next game will be good..and you will not need a frontal lobotomy after playing... :p honest..the dude can render good shit..i mean really good shit...send him money :p
hah ! let them imagine the worse :D, that way its gonna be even greater when the new game will pop out .

big slap in the face XD

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
hah ! let them imagine the worse :D, that way its gonna be even greater when the new game will pop out .

big slap in the face XD
Well, if we keep our expectations low enough we will be positivily surprised when it's not shit. And hugely positively surprised if it's actually good one. Now, I need to abuse opportunity to ask annoying question: "When it'll be ready?"

And to all of you reading this, remember:

"Pessimist Won't Be Disappointed - Pessimist Will Be Positively Surprised..."
);D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, if we keep our expectations low enough we will be positivily surprised when it's not shit. And hugely positively surprised if it's actually good one. Now, I need to abuse opportunity to ask annoying question: "When it'll be ready?"

And to all of you reading this, remember:

"Pessimist Won't Be Disappointed - Pessimist Will Be Positively Surprised..."
);D

i make the Harem update right now, trying to bring a decent amount of stuff in it. then i start working seriously on the new game.

i have no date. But a demo will be available first. (decent demo, not 5 minutes gameplay... -_- )

i dont know if its gonna be as good as peoples expect, but one thing is sure, its very different from Unexpected Adventures and its not the kind of game you'll find around here easily. It have some new concept on it.
a mix of VN-open world-sandbox-adventures-actions style... but without the shit grind and stats and else shit we actually find alots in theses games style.
to say it simple, its more kind of "go where you want and do whatever fuck you want".
concept based on a mix between dragon age, mass effect, the witcher and visual novel style.

hard to explain, but yeah... not the kid of game you usually see XD

( i love trying to be unique in what i do :p )

But that's not out yet... now i make the best part of Unexpected Adventrues..... the harem ! :love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blackice19

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Gonna try this game for the first time. I wonder how it went unnoticed from my pervy eyes >.<. Now, where is the moisturiser!
well its not a surprise... many peoples didnt like the beginning.. too ugly (due to low 3Delight style. my very beginning in game creation :/ ) and wayy too crazy for many others... soo yeah, its normal that its invisible game. can't blame them..

be sure to pick up the lil' fix i posted, overwise, you got risk to have small bugs (typo i forget and fixed it quickly)
OP Updated.
thank you :D

alominus

Oct 8, 2019
I know the update just dropped but will there be a compressed version soon? 3 gb is a bit too much for me today bandwidth-wise

• Sad

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6] [Macadam] - Original Size: 2.96GB

Download Win (292MB): - - -

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Error report incoming *dun dun dun*

When giving the little girl Alissa the robot H1r0.
yes, i made a quick fix for this :D, look a few comment just after the release comment i posted. it will fix this :D (and something else in meantime)

Reactions: Kellan

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
Error report incoming *dun dun dun*

When giving the little girl Alissa the robot H1r0.
yes, i made a quick fix for this :D, look a few comment just after the release comment i posted. it will fix this :D (and something else in meantime)
in script.rpy ali and aly need to be replaced with Aly(case sensitive) as in coding, the capitalised and non-capitalised names are read as 2 separate things

EDIT: attached updated script.rpy with fixed names

• Wow

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
in script.rpy ali and aly need to be replaced with Aly(case sensitive) as in coding, the capitalised and non-capitalised names are read as 2 separate things
wait so my fix didnt actually work ? :O

i thought i fixed it all.... ah damn :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay....

here is both script fixed.. for good, i hope

:rolleyes::rolleyes: .... you saw nothing ! :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: partanen

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Well I'm remembering I played that game to some point but it was a months ago I remember the Cock I mean rooster but I forgot about that dancing girl :D and also remembered that when I'm playing that game I need to do it without eating during the Gameplay
Ps. if some of you want the android version I have the rga archive maded by myself I can upload it but you'll need joi player Screenshot_2020-01-21-17-25-36-607_me.rwosan.joiplayer.jpg

• Love

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well I'm remembering I played that game to some point but it was a months ago I remember the Cock I mean rooster but I forgot about that dancing girl :D and also remembered that when I'm playing that game I need to do it without eating during the Gameplay
Ps. if some of you want the android version I have the rga archive maded by myself I can upload it but you'll need joi player View attachment 524462
i would have loved to play my game on tablett, just to test... i never played any vn on tablett. but sadly my bro took my tablett and he went to his home with it (like 500km from me)... soo... no luck to try that XD
i wonder how it is to play with fingers.... i mean.... no, but... heee... whatever :p

• Love
Reactions: Simon66666
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes