VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i checked old build, and find the bug about GF's mother being error named.

i fixed that, it wasnt on the script itself, but the name i give directly XD

now its all fixed, i finish building the udpate and upload it tonight, should be out tomorrow, depending on my shitty internet speed.

the update wont be big and i took a part of it out due to no way to finish the story because of shitty assets, still a nice small update imho :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
NEW update out !!

only for MAc for now. Gdrive give me troubles to upload the PC version, but hope it will be good tomorrow. (i need around 10 hours to upload that -_-)

MAC =

and yeah, i know, Mega and blablabla... its not fixed yet. Still lost my account with a ban and Mega being a bitch to fix that with me -_-

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
and finally here goes Pc version :p

took me way too much time to upload that tho.. :/

still hope you enjoy this super short update :D (report any bug, but please read the changelog before, i m aware of some bugs)

changelog btw... (with a bit of infos of why.what.how?)

Reactions: Haast and t77

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Hope you and your family are safe at this time, and also hoping to get access to the file as it appears access locked.
Actually I hope everyone on here is safe if they are in the United Petri-dish of America, its bad times for you all.

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hope you and your family are safe at this time, and also hoping to get access to the file as it appears access locked.
Actually I hope everyone on here is safe if they are in the United Petri-dish of America, its bad times for you all.
Thank you :D
I m not in america, but that thing is spread all around the world and i already got it twice.. soo i hope i wont get it again and again...

what do you mean that the files access is locked ? that's weird .... i just uploaded it on gdrive like always, nothing special :/ and its definitly not locked behidn a paywall in patreon o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: Haast

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh my bad !

I just noticed that the file was only for allowed people on gdrive -_-... should be fixed now .. sorry :p

(not my fault, i just uploaded it, no idea why gdrive locked it for friends people only)

Reactions: Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
They seem to have changed the default for uploads, and not told anyone, a few things have been affected.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Here is a quick fix for reported bugs.

it should fix any errors renpy give when you start the Hunk date part 3 and pre-final dates. :sneaky:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
too bad, guess i have to wait until any kind soul links the updates to -anything other- than gdrive.
so, going on with real life instead. that's fine, too.

• Sad

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
too bad, guess i have to wait until any kind soul links the updates to -anything other- than gdrive.
so, going on with real life instead. that's fine, too.
well sorry :(, could have posted on Mega if my account was still there... but someone find funny to report my "sharing" stuff and shut it down. :cry:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lil' news posted on patreon.

next update will be awesome !

WARNING ! next update will containt some stuff many people dont like. But no worries, its totally avoidable and even better, you can do the exact same thing but in solo :D

expect shit tons of laughing time , because fuck yeah i m all in for this next udpate about wtf funny stuff XD

important notice, next udpate may take A LONG time to come out. the reason behind that is i m not sure yet, but there is high chance that i decide to start the remake of Unexpected Adventures, wich will change the game alots better :D.. Soo no panic if you dont get any news. Game is not and will NOT be abandonned or else until its properly finished. (or until i died or something that block me to work on it)

Reactions: F1forhalp

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Unexpected Adventures "Re'rooster'ed" is on his way.

The game drastically changed (not the story nor the writting, no worries :D).

It's gonna be more freedom and more open world than ever with tons of shit to do.

- walkthrougth/help inclued at base and easy to access.
- way better graphism (like, some serious changes, all Iray, 1920x1080 HD and all the shit.)
- more crazy than before (way more paths and events than before on the main story)
- some changes on some chars (a new Doctor Mopuss will pop out soon as preview :p)
- customization at his best (customize the girls, your MC and some details including for exemple Rochelle's scar)
- More MC choices, from standard MC to black, asian,female ,shemale etc.. (and a surprise :D)
and much more.

is this game abandonned ?

At the contrary :D, i m reworking it, wich mean, way better. It is the exact same game, but with better look and style. soo nope, it's not abandonned at all.

remake will pop up not soon, obviously, gotta take time. but it's worth it, it combine everything in 1.

Q : harem ?
A : it is now inclued in main game once finished and transformed into a kind of freeroam all around the place.
Game will look sandbox, but no bullshit. no grind, no shit, just pur fun.

Q : search for a girl ?
A : no problem, girls spawn at places and stay there so you can check them anytime you want, no need to wait for luck to her to spawn.

Q : day/night cycle ?
A : yup with different events depending on time (only day/night, no bullshit day cut in twenty parts.)

Q : money ? stats ?
A : nope, only stats will be the Mc's HP (life) for a bit of fighting (like fighting club), nothing to worry about, HP can be regenerate super easily for free, if you run out of HP, something happen :p (remember my game never have "game over" in it.)

Q : Completed ?
A : Hell to the fuck yeah. I will release the remake "completed", and still will continu to do some small stuff to add in it.. because why the fuck not ? XD
No need to explain to ya that the game is going to be big.

Q : i dont want a remake !
A : I...dont...care... :p, i m doing it !

I m gonna show everybody how to make a good sandbox game, like a real sandbox game, no bullshit. mark my words ! :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: F1forhalp and Haast

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, really looking forward to some extra good silliness in my year.
oh i m not sure that it's gonna be ready this year...
i mean, i make it more faster than before, but the year end in 3 months, and for a full game remake, its a small delay :/.
Maybe better to hope for 2021, just to be safe. The game is pretty big at base.
But i say i plan for around 50-60% more crazy stuff in it, including new ends and many events.

also, expect a big game.. sinze the size is already 3+Gb, i think the remake may end around 10Gb. Soooo you all warned :p (of course, it can be compressed smaller, but at base, i prefer expect around 10Gb , even if it didnt make it. Just to be sure.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
oh i m not sure that it's gonna be ready this year...
i mean, i make it more faster than before, but the year end in 3 months, and for a full game remake, its a small delay :/.
Maybe better to hope for 2021, just to be safe. The game is pretty big at base.
But i say i plan for around 50-60% more crazy stuff in it, including new ends and many events.

also, expect a big game.. sinze the size is already 3+Gb, i think the remake may end around 10Gb. Soooo you all warned :p (of course, it can be compressed smaller, but at base, i prefer expect around 10Gb , even if it didnt make it. Just to be sure.
Oh well, i'll survive. At least i hope so, we all do. :sneaky:

But speaking of much, much lighter things, ever thought about adding a galery mode to the game? Would be a nice addition for that sweet rewatching potential without depending on making a dozen saves just for those sexy moments.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Oh well, i'll survive. At least i hope so, we all do. :sneaky:

But speaking of much, much lighter things, ever thought about adding a galery mode to the game? Would be a nice addition for that sweet rewatching potential without depending on making a dozen saves just for those sexy moments.
it will be freeroam complete, in others words, you can go everywhere and redo the scenes.
But i plan to add a cinema to add that exactly, so you can rewatch all scene on the screen.
i also plan this for the TV, so that way you can also interact with it and decide to watch the tv or watch the chars watching the tv (and what they do... hm hm :p)

i try to see if i can implent everything at once, instead of doing different "mode" and such, i noticed in the original version that it take more work and it's a mess to search around for all the different game mode.

now with the cinema/tv, once you reach a point, the new scene is added and ready to be watched as much as you want.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
its a crime no one wants to port this to android,i badly need to play this silly funny mofking game in my android,i need to play this shit right now.
i need to...

Reactions: ShamanLab

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
computers are cheaper than sillysmartphones, and the display is as big as you want. maybe that's why alot people do use computers for games, especially when there's something to actually look at. the whole porting this or any other game to .apk takes ressources, effort, time..

Reactions: nb8

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
This has to be the stupidest, most pointless, idiotic game I've ever seen.........and by FAR the most fun and one of my favorites because of that :LOL::love:
It is all part of the plan XD

This game is make to be the "fresh air" of them all. Something you dont see everytime.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes