VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Any news about the fairy meeting in the story for the re'rooster"ed edition ? :p . She is so cute.
Fairy is always here, she (like all others) will have multiples sub stories and events. including funny stuff like a Date and others things that is usually made with girls :) (including sex.. and she is a sneaky horny girl sometime)

(re-rooster'ed edition will allow you to play various MCs to choose from such as Male, Female, Futa and more. Some combo-wombo depending of this choices may occur with some chars, including the fairy.)

I plan dozens of sub-stories for EACH characters of the game.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm boring man... so i just want to notice: Google link - dead, Mega - out of storage space message.

But, i'm downloading game now and i hope i will write something not so boring soon.

• Sad
Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm boring man... so i just want to notice: Google link - dead, Mega - out of storage space message.

But, i'm downloading game now and i hope i will write something not so boring soon.
guess Op isn't updated ... i dont have control over it :/

ya can always get link from my patreon (that game is 100% free)

i can only upload on Gdrive. i m banned from Mega -_-

just warning.. that game isn't the standard you see around. many people doesnt like it. (also, its shitty at beginning graphically, becaue it's my very first game and i was big noob. that's why i work on a remake version of it.)

dont hesitate to give your opinion later, even critic hard or else :KEK:

Reactions: ShamanLab

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay.. i just checked...

link didn't work.. yet, i can access it on my Gdrive .. o_O.. WTF?
its the exact same link.

edit : this one work.. but , but, it's the exact same link ??? o_O

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
just warning.. that game isn't the standard you see around. many people doesnt like it. (also, its shitty at beginning graphically, becaue it's my very first game and i was big noob. that's why i work on a remake version of it.)

dont hesitate to give your opinion later, even critic hard or else :KEK:
LOL. You haven't seen my games yet, to warn me about the non-standard approach. :)

upd. I'm downloading from NOPY now. But the second google link work too. But with different game size and name .

• Haha

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
LOL. You haven't seen my games yet, to warn me about the non-standard approach. :)
oh trust me.. i can warn you anyway.

This is a whole another level of randomness and WTF. :KEK:

people who commented here and write a review didn't exaggerated at all, and the remake (re-rooster'ed) edition will be ten time more crazy.

ShamanLab

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Woow! This is funniest surreal comedy which I've ever played. :)

There is always happens something funny and unusual. :)

This is one of the biggest visual novels I've ever played too. Enormous quantity of locations, characters, animals, monsters, props, effects...

upd. macadam maybe it would be good idea to have promo video for this game? Because just by looking on few screenshots and patreon page people having no idea how big this novel is.

Last edited:
  • Haha

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
guess Op isn't updated ... i dont have control over it :/

ya can always get link from my patreon (that game is 100% free)

i can only upload on Gdrive. i m banned from Mega -_-
maybe try this: use the Report button on your most recent update post, and request (ask) if one of the uploaders can help you out with the OP links. sometimes they do.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Woow! This is funniest surreal comedy which I've ever played. :)

There is always happens something funny and unusual. :)

This is one of the biggest visual novels I've ever played too. Enormous quantity of locations, characters, animals, monsters, props, effects...

upd. macadam maybe it would be good idea to have promo video for this game? Because just by looking on few screenshots and patreon page people having no idea how big this novel is.
I would love to, but i m absolute shit at movie creation... i cant barely make a photo slide without breaking things XD.

i put in a "to do" list , to make a small trailer for the re-rooster'ed edition. But this is really something i m not full on right now, i need to practice and learn more about movie creation, to find good angle, good style to catch attention and peak interrest :p
maybe try this: use the Report button on your most recent update post, and request (ask) if one of the uploaders can help you out with the OP links. sometimes they do.
I would... But i checked and the link work perfectly. For some weird reasons, the exact same link posted here or in my patreon end with a error window.
I honestly have no idea WTF is going on... It seems that the link did work, but for some reasons it get broked on Patreon and here...
its confusing. in final, the link here and the same one in my patreon SHOULD normally work. But they didn't. o_O
Maybe it's just a bug or something and it will work again later... i will check again tomorrow and see.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
just checked the nopy link is live, but older version (Jan 21st) and the patch idk, that's none of the versions you've put on Gdrive right? so i'm still behind, can't check any Grdive links. won't ever have anything google on this my system, period.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just checked the nopy link is live, but older version (Jan 21st) and the patch idk, that's none of the versions you've put on Gdrive right? so i'm still behind, can't check any Grdive links. won't ever have anything google on this my system, period.
everything that is not behind Gdrive link (or direct patreon link) is not posted by me, but by moderators/staff/uploader here.

It's possible that they are the last version tho. probably need to ask who uploaded them (wich i have no idea honestly because i think bas is not the one who posted that.)

i checked.

last update is from July, as my patreon post date.

the PC version was just following by 1 day and equal to this link :

so that's technically the link supposed to be on gdrive in OP. (but didn't work for some reasons)

The others link seems to be different (older) versions. sadly i can't upload somewhere else, and my shitty internet didn't help.

but as i dont know who's posted/updated the OP, i can't say. And downloading the whole thing just to check will take me days :/

and likei mentionned on the patreon post by the title. i dont remember wich version i m on at last XD.

but one thing for sure. if you played the game story to the beginning to the end, have access to Myrill and Rochelle on the plane in harem mode (randomly dropped RNG,so if you got 1 you probably will got the other, just need to try again). then you are on last version normally.

it's been a while, i then went for the remake and doing DMO on parallel; (but no worries, the remake still grow nicely, i just want to release at least 1 big demo of it to make a good impression as it changed alots on the style.)

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
everything that is not behind Gdrive link (or direct patreon link) is not posted by me, but by moderators/staff/uploader here.
It's possible that they are the last version tho.
but one thing for sure. if you played the game story to the beginning to the end, have access to Myrill and Rochelle on the plane in harem mode (randomly dropped RNG,so if you got 1 you probably will got the other, just need to try again). then you are on last version normally.
no worries, i'm expected to stay alive for some more years, i will get the most recent version one day :D
no need to rush things. i think i recall some plane stuff in harem, and could play the game through.
downloading from OP, nopy, right now, and checking the version when it's finished.

*edit* OP version is -before harem- version, but i've had that one patch here, it's the last one you've had on Mega :D

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
no worries, i'm expected to stay alive for some more years, i will get the most recent version one day :D
no need to rush things. i think i recall some plane stuff in harem, and could play the game through.
downloading from OP, nopy, right now, and checking the version when it's finished.
it's all fine, the remake edition wont be too long. it's actually a bit more fast to build with the new system i made up.

so 2021 will maybe see the release of the remake version XD. Hoping this version will be nice and please people, as its very different and i take a huge risk trying to "break" something that many consider as a bad thing. trying to show that this "bad" thing can be made correctly and be nice.

but heh, not like my game is super popular and help me to live financially anyway. soo i m good whatever the result XD. i dont risk to be badly considered as a dev anyway XD.

btw, noticed that i forget to also show the change of Dr Mopus.... o_O. sooo here goes the new Dr Mopus! (she change physically, but not mentaly. still a crazy bitch ready to eat everything around and cut, cut, cut...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, for who want to know...and dont check my patreon. here a few things about the remake :

- tons of place to visit, youable to swap from one place to another via a special system i made. including new neighbors of the city (main city) > new city/village> new countries > new worlds (yeah.. space include, aliens and stuff)
the different area unlock as you progress in the game main story. But no worries, you'll be able tocontinu playing once main story is finished, to enjoy everything.

- tons of new NPCs to meet/meat, 99% of them can be interacted with, including sex and all. (no joke, really tons of them)

- minimum grind (money only, required to "unlock" some additional stuff. but absolutly NOT required to progress in the game story. only for additional stuff.)

- many jobs/works for get money. (no bullshit click click click click and get a few bucks. every job have its own events and all. so you actually "play" a story when you work)

- lots of secrets (that will break your mind XD. fun to find, unlock events and such and "special stuff")

- more WTF than ever. And before someone get crazy, i want to mention an important thing : "This game is everything but serious. So dont freak out if someting goes bad." ( you'll get why i say that when it come out XD)

- no game over (if you lose, something happen... i dont spoil that :p)

and much more that wil probably break F95 is i put everything in one post.

ps: Unexpected Adventures 2 will start after the full release of the remake. :p

Reactions: F1forhalp

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
it's all fine, the remake edition wont be too long. it's actually a bit more fast to build with the new system i made up.

so 2021 will maybe see the release of the remake version XD. Hoping this version will be nice and please people, as its very different and i take a huge risk trying to "break" something that many consider as a bad thing. trying to show that this "bad" thing can be made correctly and be nice.

but heh, not like my game is super popular and help me to live financially anyway. soo i m good whatever the result XD. i dont risk to be badly considered as a dev anyway XD.

btw, noticed that i forget to also show the change of Dr Mopus.... o_O. sooo here goes the new Dr Mopus! (she change physically, but not mentaly. still a crazy bitch ready to eat everything around and cut, cut, cut...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

also, for who want to know...and dont check my patreon. here a few things about the remake :

- tons of place to visit, youable to swap from one place to another via a special system i made. including new neighbors of the city (main city) > new city/village> new countries > new worlds (yeah.. space include, aliens and stuff)
the different area unlock as you progress in the game main story. But no worries, you'll be able tocontinu playing once main story is finished, to enjoy everything.

- tons of new NPCs to meet/meat, 99% of them can be interacted with, including sex and all. (no joke, really tons of them)

- minimum grind (money only, required to "unlock" some additional stuff. but absolutly NOT required to progress in the game story. only for additional stuff.)

- many jobs/works for get money. (no bullshit click click click click and get a few bucks. every job have its own events and all. so you actually "play" a story when you work)

- lots of secrets (that will break your mind XD. fun to find, unlock events and such and "special stuff")

- more WTF than ever. And before someone get crazy, i want to mention an important thing : "This game is everything but serious. So dont freak out if someting goes bad." ( you'll get why i say that when it come out XD)

- no game over (if you lose, something happen... i dont spoil that :p)

and much more that wil probably break F95 is i put everything in one post.

ps: Unexpected Adventures 2 will start after the full release of the remake. :p
love your game lol hope my fav midget will get more content ;) and sounds like will need a comprehensive guide to find everything in the remake :p

• Haha

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
love your game lol hope my fav midget will get more content ;) and sounds like will need a comprehensive guide to find everything in the remake :p
no worries, Midget will be in the pack too :D. She will have as much as others, date, sex and all. And like i say before, depending on who you play (MC choosed), you can have some very funny combo situation XD

no worries about the guide. There is a "special" NPCs that you can go see to get help like infinite money, unlocking things and help/hint.

- Magician girl can predict futur, including helping you by telling you wich path to follow and can show you all the available mission (only if the zone is unlocked of course).
- CEO can help you to get infinite money. in exchange of some small weird things to do (i bet many people will like that tho XD)
- Politician can help you unlocking others zones. But they will ask for hard task in exchange (not impossible, but still challenging.) also, this WONT break main story.

everything is planned. i want to make the game the best possible for everybody. i saw tons of games here and see tons of opinions. The same points came back alots as negatives. i took that into consideration and modify the game to adapt it to counter thoses points. it may not end absolutly perfect, but at least, it wont have most of black points many others games have and people never cease to report.

Reactions: ShamanLab

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
no worries, Midget will be in the pack too :D. She will have as much as others, date, sex and all. And like i say before, depending on who you play (MC choosed), you can have some very funny combo situation XD

no worries about the guide. There is a "special" NPCs that you can go see to get help like infinite money, unlocking things and help/hint.

- Magician girl can predict futur, including helping you by telling you wich path to follow and can show you all the available mission (only if the zone is unlocked of course).
- CEO can help you to get infinite money. in exchange of some small weird things to do (i bet many people will like that tho XD)
- Politician can help you unlocking others zones. But they will ask for hard task in exchange (not impossible, but still challenging.) also, this WONT break main story.

everything is planned. i want to make the game the best possible for everybody. i saw tons of games here and see tons of opinions. The same points came back alots as negatives. i took that into consideration and modify the game to adapt it to counter thoses points. it may not end absolutly perfect, but at least, it wont have most of black points many others games have and people never cease to report.
the possible amount of bugs i can see coming scares me lol

• Haha

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the possible amount of bugs i can see coming scares me lol
actually not that much to be honest...

not that i learned enougth to master it.. LOL i m far from that.

But it is really less complicated to make that it may sound. in fact, it's really basic XD... But all the things that can be added make it sound extremly hard.

i guess its more a matter of motivation than anything else. And i m motivated for sure :D

(Female MC alone is soo badass that i love working with her XD, she definitly gonna make a big bomb here for sure. far away from the "standard". i also reworked a few chars (mentality, not visually) to make them more correct with their attitude, so expect some change for the twins, the midget, the feary, the GF, the GF's mother and else... even Rochelle and Xuan have changed in mind)

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
actually not that much to be honest...

not that i learned enougth to master it.. LOL i m far from that.

But it is really less complicated to make that it may sound. in fact, it's really basic XD... But all the things that can be added make it sound extremly hard.

i guess its more a matter of motivation than anything else. And i m motivated for sure :D

(Female MC alone is soo badass that i love working with her XD, she definitly gonna make a big bomb here for sure. far away from the "standard". i also reworked a few chars (mentality, not visually) to make them more correct with their attitude, so expect some change for the twins, the midget, the feary, the GF, the GF's mother and else... even Rochelle and Xuan have changed in mind)
ill prob make a save for each mc lmao so what percentage would you say is done :p

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes