VN Ren'Py Abandoned Unexpected Adventures [Ch. 6 July 2020 Version] [Macadam]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so far-my only complaint is no animations
sadly my computer is too weak to make animations.
i mean, i can make animations, but it require more than 10 hours just for a simple spinning animation of 1 char :/

i m gonna change my GC soon (next week), this will allow me to make good change, such as animations (maybe not crazy ones, because i m not pro at this) , better render with more details and all.

also boost the speed of releasing update and .. maybe.. make bigger update.
as for now, rendering with my small cpu core i3 is extremly shitty.

i have great plan for this game. such as animations, voices for all chars and everything... still, like i say before, this is not a main priority for now. i prefer finish the whole story first and then, get a kind of remake with all the great new changes. (that way, i avoid alots of possible bugs and troubles)

:D

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
sadly my computer is too weak to make animations.
i mean, i can make animations, but it require more than 10 hours just for a simple spinning animation of 1 char :/

i m gonna change my GC soon (next week), this will allow me to make good change, such as animations (maybe not crazy ones, because i m not pro at this) , better render with more details and all.

also boost the speed of releasing update and .. maybe.. make bigger update.
as for now, rendering with my small cpu core i3 is extremly shitty.

i have great plan for this game. such as animations, voices for all chars and everything... still, like i say before, this is not a main priority for now. i prefer finish the whole story first and then, get a kind of remake with all the great new changes. (that way, i avoid alots of possible bugs and troubles)

:D
i was gonna make the same suggestion.................or, just by a new computer :)

Reactions: macadam

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i was gonna make the same suggestion.................or, just by a new computer :)
XD i know that's the main problem of my game.

they are no way i can afford a new pc directly . specially a pc that can run DAZ pretty good. (even if i m good pay with my job, its still very high priced here and i also buy all the DAz assets and all, that's alots of money to spend all around)
but a bit of boost here and there is a good start.
no worries tho. that game will become a great gem. it just need time :cool:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just as a reminder...

its possible that the OP links are NOT updated with the fixes. (dont know.. gotta ask bas to know)

if its the case (and you get multiples errors), then these links are updated with fixes (its patreon links), i posted them before, but just as reminder, here they are.

PC :

MAc :

this version should normally not have bugs (at least, not terribles bugs..:p)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
just as a reminder...

its possible that the OP links are NOT updated with the fixes. (dont know.. gotta ask bas to know)

if its the case (and you get multiples errors), then these links are updated with fixes (its patreon links), i posted them before, but just as reminder, here they are.

PC :

MAc :

this version should normally not have bugs (at least, not terribles bugs..:p)
The versions we have in the OP are from June 1. Are these newer?

And FYI - any moderator/uploader/staff can update anyone's thread, so when you have new links just report the post with the new links & someone will update. ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The versions we have in the OP are from June 1. Are these newer?

And FYI - any moderator/uploader/staff can update anyone's thread, so when you have new links just report the post with the new links & someone will update. ;)
yes. i get reported multiples bugs in differents days, soo the last version with bugs fixed is from the 7 june .

its nothing different but just bugs fixes :)

seems that OP is first build, soo it have all the bugs. theses ones have all bugs fixed.

okay, will use the report feature in futur , i thougth it was only for bad messages or else.

Reactions: bas

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just a lil' info to tell you that i know have a new graphic card . and after a day of testing, i can confirm that its now wayyy faster and better than before :D

this mean, futur updates (not the coming one, as its almost finished without the new GC) will be longuer and better, and would also been released faster .

my test give me this result that , what i did in 2 hours before took me now 20-25minutes to be done.
most of the scene (if assets are optimised) will took me between 7-15 minutes to be done.

wich is absolutly awesome ! oh you bet you better be ready for some more chicken in the futur. XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
until the readproofers get okay with the game (no answer yet, but i let them some time, can be busy IRL)

here a lil' thing for y'all.. that's how the WTFpedia will now look, a big change :D.

its pretty basic for now and nothing too crazy, but it open some nice possibilities that will definitly be used in futur .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it look a bit like in "the sims" XD

no spoil of the Cgs system, but its nice too.

(both CGs and WTFpedia are now combined together on the main menu inside a whole new "chicken bunker" :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay, bad news.

shit happen, soo no release for now. i will release the udpate later.
need to fix lots of bug and find readproofers.

also, patreon is paused for this time, to avoid paying for nothing. (keep in mind that, if for some reasons, you decide to become a new patron, you will be charged due to the up-front systeme. can't do anything against that, sorry :/)

next udpate will be boosted by the new GC, soo expect this time , shit tons of stuff.

i m very sorry for this, i didnt expected shit to happen to me :(

• Sad
Reactions: jrc82

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
/cut/
next udpate will be boosted by the new GC, soo expect this time , shit tons of stuff.
Does this mean we get animated talking and shitting chicken?
Chickens produce shit. And if henhouse isn't cleaned often enough, shit tons. You should clean more often if shit happens unexpectly... (yes, I really needed to talk some shit ;D)

• Thinking Face

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Does this mean we get animated talking and shitting chicken?
Chickens produce shit. And if henhouse isn't cleaned often enough, shit tons. You should clean more often if shit happens unexpectly... (yes, I really needed to talk some shit ;D)
i see if i can add animations. but as super noob i am, it wont be great long animations if i add some. chicken include of course :p

that was some shitty cheat.... give me a sheet to clean this shit ! :poop:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Go to neighhbour's yard and grab that sheet from clothes line. It'll save your own sheets so it cheaper than to shit your own sheets. And other birds will be accused of shit on sheet. Dirty cheap sheet shitting, Chicken!
"Halt oder ich schieße, Tuchschitzer!"
"Halt's maul, Schwul! Ich hab' scho' geschiss'! Gack, Gack, Gack!"

Last edited:
  • Wow

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
okay, bad news.

shit happen, soo no release for now. i will release the udpate later.
need to fix lots of bug and find readproofers.

also, patreon is paused for this time, to avoid paying for nothing. (keep in mind that, if for some reasons, you decide to become a new patron, you will be charged due to the up-front systeme. can't do anything against that, sorry :/)

We'll wait.. patiently.. somewhat patiently.. ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
We'll wait.. patiently.. somewhat patiently.. ;)
oh it will come out... soon, as .. tomorrow (the time i need to upload the small update :D)

yup, got readproofed, and tested ! now i think its ready .
i m gonna fix a bunch of small things (main screen, missing buttons) and BOOM ! its out !. sooo, yup, tonigth or tomorrow :D definitly.

• Love
Reactions: jrc82

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Stay hidden when you play that... just in case someone see you :p

fix patch :
(REQUIRED !! overwise, yo uwont be able to see the setting text.. i m serious -_-, dont come comlpain if you dont instal it)

PC :

MAC :

check the patreon post here for a full changelog and info !

(its pretty long, soo i not gonna repost it everywhere XD)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes