2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm not a greedy girl, i'd be able to settle with just a few of the girls.

Just give me Jamie, Kat, Alice, Tali, Mia, Holly, Andi, Alex, Vi, Kara and the one the mc calls aunt but who's name I seem to have forgot.

Just those few and i'd be happy.

Also the Trident.

And the beach house.
I believe the missing name is Liz ...

Reactions: Avaron1974

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
So far I appreciate the one to three sentences per graphic frame in story / plot some get carried away and it gets annoying or distracting. The dialog is reasonable and relevant so far. The MC is a member of captain oblivious, dazed in the restroom post stranger copulation, with two creepozoids grinning, staring as he leaves the restroom.
Story background, offering rooms in a furnished house for merely paying utilities & taxes? I would instead charge a rent fee plus the variables percentage (finance mgt). Jamie, Mia, Alice pre first date already talking about having a relationship with MC (odd term).

Last edited:

jhawkkaw

Aug 11, 2017
really wish they'd separate the mac version of the game from the win/linux files because when they combine them they never work on mac like at all...
I can usually get Lineage or Legacy to work when it does the same thing. However when copying the renpy & game folders + the corresponding .py and .sh file into the self created autorun folder within Contents, it seems to break while building the game and says it is damaged. Can't quite tell why that is happening thus far.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Unexpected Consequences v0.10b4a with MurrayMods' walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Dragis

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Unexpected Consequences [v0.10b4a] Unofficial Android Port + MurrayMods WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.2Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Roccadorso

Sep 10, 2022
Still no rape tag, not cool, mate. Violent or not, since it's not consensual it needs the tag.

"I need roomates to ease the costs, but I'll pay for you all when we get out."
"I just met you two, don't know if or with who you are involved, but let me lay on you my family history, included some classified informations on my parents' job as FBI agents."

At least there is a long-legged redhead to date, yeah.

Ah, you don't want to date Xi Jinping's niece? No problem, dev's got you: just press "Turn her down" when she asks you to a date.

1724319994802.png
Mmm, weird. I turned her down.

1724320239073.png
Listen here, lady, I'm not gonna get involved with CPP, leave me alone.

1724320445198.png
Woah, slow down there, from virgin to bi it's a pretty big jump to do in 3 days.

And that's in the first 10-12 mins. Wow.

I'll stop here, it's not for me, still good luck dev.

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

Bhawesh

Aug 12, 2018
Can you add songs mod or option in any future updates ? Can we get the songs playlist really love background songs

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Due to animation lagging I resized the animations to 1080p(i used handbreak and i only lowred fps and resolution) but when im playing videos only playing a box screen. Is there any way to solve this problem?

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Well, maybe the dev should care since he is sitting at only 40 bucks on patreon after almost a year. Although the lesbian/bi stuff, while extremely annoying and overused, is not even the main problem with this game, removing that braindead stuff probably wont help it much
Too late for that. Obviously it will be abandoned in the future. If dev aimed for money with this project - it's already lost cause.

But if he doing this as a hobby in the free time, then no.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Another Harem game ruined by lesbian/bi content. After kat enter with the strap-on, i closed the game and deleted.

Is it really hard for putting a option after she showed up with the strap-on there?

There is no options for players to avoid this scene, and the mc is a real sissy here.
After she showing, he said "I like the way you think kat "
Seriously???

I bet if she ask the mc the same question he will definitely said same answer.

So, if the players want 3some he need to agree with the strap-on content, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Such a waste, Another good Harem game wasted by unavoidable lesbian contents.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes