VN Ren'Py Unexpected Opportunity [Ch. 6] [Sweetychily]

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
...Actually don't know why his mod (already started with the first game release) is not linked on the OP, but a recently added new one does?
That's no problem for me, I'll step back with my Mod on F95.

Reactions: J.R.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That's no problem for me, I'll step back with my Mod on F95.
wait? what?
You stepping back?
Overall? or just for this game?
Would be really sad to lose again one of the good and even more reliable modders :cry:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
wait? what?
You stepping back?
Overall? or just for this game?
Would be really sad to lose again one of the good and even more reliable modders :cry:
Na, only for this game. And probably even still maintain it as a base for my Android port. Only drop the Mod download links with the next version on F95 since it would be a double post for a WT.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hyperserver

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Tis a bit boring, upto Chapter 5 and not even a hand job or even a deep kiss either. Thought there would be something with Nicole but obviously it looks like she is trying to set her daughter up with the MC and nothing will come with her if that is the case. Also don't really like when LI's are being forced onto the MC <cough> Emily <cough>. I already deleted it don't know if it will get better or this will be like AWAM type game or what, it has yet to prove me wrong.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
At version 5, kill all saves? Fucking hell...

Come here Tab key, we need to talk...

Peace :(

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Chapter 5, and the only kiss that happened was in a flashback, and no handjob in the entire game, can't even call this a harem game until there is content for multiple LIs and they're alright with sharing the MC.

The MC is very annoying, his formality is really getting on my nerves, unless he drops it, he'll just end up friendzoning everyone he's formal with, and there is also how dense he is, while at the same time thinking so much, which makes him even denser.
Also, he should really shave, his face looks unkempt.

The tags handjob, harem, romance, groping, exhibitionism, and virgin need to go, almost all of them are sexual tags that aren't in the game, the virgin tag refers to a character losing said virginity, not the fact that there are virgins in the game, and so far I haven't seen any romance, the closest to it was Emily and the MC touching fingers while they slept, and that's definitely not enough for the tag, and a kiss in a flashback doesn't count, and as for the exhibitionism tag, Nicole was bare chested in a pool in the backyard, not in public

Reactions: Rabonixxx

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Boring game, I don´t like to be critical with games, but 5 chapters and not even a miserable handjob, only laughs and more laughs :(
This is a harem, but instead of it filled with girlfriends, it's about friendzoning every woman he meets, the most action the MC got was a handy from himself, the closest he got was a woman rubbing herself on him or stroking his abdomen to the point of him cumming in his pant, while she was asleep, the moment the MC has sex he'd probably cum right before he puts it in, this MC is pathetic, his mother was right in never showing him any affection :sick:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
This is a harem, but instead of it filled with girlfriends, it's about friendzoning every woman he meets, the most action the MC got was a handy from himself,
I agree. Two things could be happening behind the scenes: No real-life experience with women thus feels uneasy when drawing sex scenes. Or, Milking for money. If it's milking, then they hit the threshold last update IMO.
They will start to lose credibility and current and future supporters. I, for one, stopped playing after the last update because of that. The only way to save themselves from collapse is to bring on the Hot Milf Sex and not just one per update either. IMO they are milking, because the other option is too sad to think about. I wish the best for them, but it's time to join the real world.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yet another vn where the dev makes the mc (who looks 30 odd) carry on like some virginal twat. "You feel something rising in your pajamas" Well gee whiz! I wonder what it could be? :rolleyes:
Chapter 5, and the only kiss that happened was in a flashback, and no handjob in the entire game, can't even call this a harem game until there is content for multiple LIs and they're alright with sharing the MC.

The MC is very annoying, his formality is really getting on my nerves, unless he drops it, he'll just end up friendzoning everyone he's formal with, and there is also how dense he is, while at the same time thinking so much, which makes him even denser.
Also, he should really shave, his face looks unkempt.

The tags handjob, harem, romance, groping, exhibitionism, and virgin need to go, almost all of them are sexual tags that aren't in the game, the virgin tag refers to a character losing said virginity, not the fact that there are virgins in the game, and so far I haven't seen any romance, the closest to it was Emily and the MC touching fingers while they slept, and that's definitely not enough for the tag, and a kiss in a flashback doesn't count, and as for the exhibitionism tag, Nicole was bare chested in a pool in the backyard, not in public
If you just assume he's an autistic Henry Cavill the game becomes somewhat tolerable. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Boring game, I don´t like to be critical with games, but 5 chapters and not even a miserable handjob, only laughs and more laughs :(
Wait really? so what does Harem mean then don't tell me it's with your own imagination

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Unexpected Opportunity [Ch. 5] Unofficial Android Port + \FOXBOT/'s WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 450mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Sweetychily

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Unexpected opportunity !! really. I don't see any opportunity here, just a bunch of shy people who don't even dare to touch eachother.
Well this is the less adult game i've played, it's not even adult at all, you see ten times more in any TV show, a shy kiss on the forehead, you sleep with you new girlfriend and you dared to touch her finger tips that was so hot !!
When the guy was hired as a maid, i was already imagining something like making him wear a maid uniform with high heels a miniskirt, a nice apron, a choker and a wig then some makup and it's done!
Turning him into a sissy that will have to satisfy the sexual needs of the whole house, including taking good care of the old husband!
But no, it was really disapointing unless there will be some changes in the future, we don't know, there is still hope!

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Not sure what is going on, if it's something cosmic or just coincidental but there has been a rash...no a wave...no A TSUNAMI of crappy updates to what were once promising games and this is just another in a long line of recent garbage. While there is still good stuff out there, I can't think of a time in the last 6-7 years when this genre was so over bloated w/such weak efforts from an endless sea of lazy, talentless devs. I hesitate to even refer to many as devs bcuz there's such little "dev" in games nowadays.

For anyone willing to start/monetize/build/finish a quality game w/o excuses and bullshit, NOW IS THE TIME as ANY semblance of quality will stand out amongst this vast desert of crap and mediocrity.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Sweetychily

Dev
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2023
Hello everybody! We have a couple of teaser shots from ch.6 and a small announcement on our (public). Have a nice one!

Last edited:
Reactions: keterboy
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes