kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
It's a tragedy that twincest isn't planned. This is probably the worst piece of news since 9/11. You can't dangle that carrot in front of people's faces and not give them any pay off.
Also it isn't NTR since she's apparently not a LI of the MMC, but if the sister gets dicked I promise you people are gonna be screaming NTR anyway. Just go with the dark side, make her his "twin roomate" and let some "random degenerate" make a patch :devilish:
what is degenerate about love? :D

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well i am going to sleep....

they are experienced developers (as they sayed they are enjoying making games so done some probably) and as expected did research of market and know what to expect from their unexpected game...GL

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
NR Productions, is an official Android port being released? Also, will the bro MC be able to wingman for the sis MC, or will the two MC's not engage with each other much during the game?

lahif

Aug 21, 2020
So each MC is going to have their own LI to follow and in no way are they going to fuck with the LI of the other?

Is it necessary to follow the perspective of the Female Mc to understand the story, or if some player is not interested in playing as a female, nothing important is lost for the plot? (or is it one of those where it is mandatory to follow both perspectives to understand everything)
Waiting for answers to the same questions.

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
So each MC is going to have their own LI to follow and in no way are they going to fuck with the LI of the other?

Is it necessary to follow the perspective of the Female Mc to understand the story, or if some player is not interested in playing as a female, nothing important is lost for the plot? (or is it one of those where it is mandatory to follow both perspectives to understand everything)
While some events to overlap between the stories you may choose to play only one side of the story and you will be able to understand everything.

lahif

Aug 21, 2020
OK,I think I added another one to my list.Although I must say I definitely would like to see twincest.But I still respect to devs' decisions.I still have hope though :rolleyes:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
What is NRR?
Net Revenue Retention (NRR) is the percentage of revenue retained from existing customers at the start of a period after accounting for expansion revenue and churn.

Maybe he was talking about their income?
Lol ya I'm sure that was it!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi everyone! The fact that we overlooked that there is another game with the same name is a huge facepalm moment...
Well, that is rather unexpected :p.

On a different note, it is a decent premise, despite the school setting is less appealing to me.
Very nice looking Koikatsu Party renders with sharp vibrant images (and colors).
Adding it to my watch list.

Thank you for the share. All the best, sir. Cheers.

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
So many people are saying they'd leave if the FMC has sex, but I for one would be playing only the female side.

The fact there's not NTR and you can play each character individually and understand the story means the MMC and FMC likely have their own set of LI's to pursue, if the FMC indeed has any at all. IF -- and only IF -- they (for some reason) so share the same LI's, the fact there's no NTR being claimed means the sex is completely seperate from the main story and if you romance the same girls with both characters they'll not acknowledge they're with the other MC and no 'conflict' will come from it.

All this means that the people that don't want to play a FMC won't have to touch their side of the story at all, even to steer them clear of sex. Otherwise, sex scenes with them probably would be more like "NPC" sex than sex you chose for them. I guess that would still turn off people who want their male charactter to be the only male to get sex, but eh. Can't please everyone anyway.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
couldnt you make it so u can start the game where you can choose one or the other or both

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Will there be forced love interests or will the player have full control over who the main characters have sex with? A lot of games with female mcs have at least one dick you can't avoid.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Better get ready for a war of people demanding more content for their chosen character because they think they're not getting enough. I hope you got your working boots on dev.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes