ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
it is fair that if you are the one that wants to avoid someone then you should be the one doing the work to set up a conversation in a private place.
I would agree with you, except that my character doesn't always have the option to do so. Sometimes she gets asked to follow by NPC_1, or she follows NPC_1 on her own volition, or she gets followed by NPC_1, and other NPC_2 decides to talk to NPC_1. She then gets dragged into a cross-party discussion without being able to do anything about it.

It also seems a bit cumbersome to me to have to retire to a room each time for a face-to-face, but I guess it's not so different from RL sometimes. I'll definitely try to keep your suggestion in mind, thank you.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Is it possible to beat claw in the first fight?
Definitely, but it may be complicated for a new player as it's the first time they come accross a fight. Simple guidelines to win: focus on training either agility and physique and use kick/staff swipe/bold jab, or train intelligence and will and use freeze feet, your first goal is making sure that Claw has little to no control, then either get Nash to pin her down or do it yourself, focusing as much damage as possible against her. If Nash is the one holding Claw down, focus on damaging Valtan's control. If you want that event to be resolved without any consequences, even if Claw wins, you can temporarily disable both servitude relationships and sex demands from battle in the settings, and Claw will only demand humilliation.

To give you some context, my understanding is that the "merit" feature isn't the fully implemented thing yet that it will be once we get closer to a more stable end-game. There is no point for me to try to earn some, as there are no consequences yet if I lose some.
Pretty much, which is why I'm not worried about the player taking a huge merit lead in the current version. Two mid-term plans: the Candidates with the highest merit may use their position as leverage to lead other characters into resolving story conflicts their own way (like the ones that are being introduced in v0.3.1 and v0.3.2), and, if the Candidate with the highest merit has a lead too large, other ambition-oriented Candidates may ally to curb down their progress.

However, I think that the relationships and discussions *specifically* involving the PC should play out differently. Going back to the scenario I've described above, Claw should have to assault my character to get a chance at having sex with her, otherwise my PC would never agree to it.
Claw starts the game with a domination drive far larger than her pleasure drive, which means that she is more likely to seek demanding sex through battle seeking sex through conversation than other characters. But this doesn't mean that she will necessarily reject sex if it's offered to her, especially if she has had none for a few days already.

I'm fairly certain that NPCs prioritize characters they like to propose sex to during conversation (I'll check this however and will update the algorithm if I'm wrong). Wanting NPCs to propose exclusive sex is a conflicting solution: third characters getting invited was a way to solve player characters being left behind when the character they were talking to was invited to bed by someone else, and making NPCs propose exclusive sex returns us back to that problem. If a NPC A proposes sex to NPC B and your character shouldn't join because she doesn't like NPC B, that's a conflict that forms part of a roleplaying game. Still, you have ways to play around this: speak ill of Claw to make other characters look down on her, use hostile interactions with Claw during conversation to get her angry, and (like manscout suggested) get characters to follow you to a private room.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
How to raise love drive during sex or at least not raise pleasure drive as much? Everyone gains high amounts of pleasure drive if I fuck them. I don't want to turn everyone into selfish sluts:(.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
Is there any content after a couple weeks? All the girls have level 10 submission and various other stats.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
How to raise love drive during sex or at least not raise pleasure drive as much? Everyone gains high amounts of pleasure drive if I fuck them. I don't want to turn everyone into selfish sluts:(.
I have yet to rebalance this. At the moment, the proportion of gained love to pleasure increases if the sex is egalitarian and if there are only two participants in the scene, but pleasure will still grow faster. A couple of ideas are linking love and pleasure gains to the character's current mood, their opinion of their partners, and the proportion of orgasms between all participants.

Is there any content after a couple weeks? All the girls have level 10 submission and various other stats.
There are 2 fixed story events after day 18 and 21. Do also keep a separate savefile before day 25 to be able to experience the new content in future versions without having to start a separate playthrough.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
I have yet to rebalance this. At the moment, the proportion of gained love to pleasure increases if the sex is egalitarian and if there are only two participants in the scene, but pleasure will still grow faster. A couple of ideas are linking love and pleasure gains to the character's current mood, their opinion of their partners, and the proportion of orgasms between all participants.
That means I need to choose equal sex instead of subbing or domming to raise love drive? Because, at least in player dominant sex, they get 0 love drive.
Look forward to the rebalance.(y)

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
After "Bondage Awakening", if you get tied up as well, it's possible to be challenged by Nash (or Claw I assume) where neither of you has enough resources to win the battle and no free offensive abilities are available. This leads to a soft-lock, forever stuck with both fighters choosing "Do Nothing".

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
After "Bondage Awakening", if you get tied up as well, it's possible to be challenged by Nash (or Claw I assume) where neither of you has enough resources to win the battle and no free offensive abilities are available. This leads to a soft-lock, forever stuck with both fighters choosing "Do Nothing".
That sounds pretty bad, not just because of that event, but because this situation could happen dynamically on its own without special circumstances. Will look for a solution to this.

TBCheese

Sep 30, 2017
That sounds pretty bad, not just because of that event, but because this situation could happen dynamically on its own without special circumstances. Will look for a solution to this.
Not sure how that situation could be avoided, but it might be useful to have a surrender option for people when they find those kinds of bugs.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Not sure how that situation could be avoided, but it might be useful to have a surrender option for people when they find those kinds of bugs.
First measure: Check every turn if any character is selecting any action other than "Do nothing". At the third consecutive turn, the result of the battle is a draw.

Second measure: Add another check in the global AI routines to prevent initiating combat against any character the actor cannot use attacks that do not require energy/willpower/social drive.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
I think there should be ingame rundown about npcs, like, where they spawn and for how long.
During multiple playthroughs across different versions of the game, I have never found even a single npc.
Like with random events, their spawn locations and time windows are too damn specific.
Even simple "that's the entranse to the temple, merchant spawns here sometimes" would be enough.

Pyrot

Feb 11, 2019
I'm fairly certain that NPCs prioritize characters they like to propose sex to during conversation (I'll check this however and will update the algorithm if I'm wrong). Wanting NPCs to propose exclusive sex is a conflicting solution: third characters getting invited was a way to solve player characters being left behind when the character they were talking to was invited to bed by someone else, and making NPCs propose exclusive sex returns us back to that problem. If a NPC A proposes sex to NPC B and your character shouldn't join because she doesn't like NPC B, that's a conflict that forms part of a roleplaying game.
Perhaps instead of just choosing to join or not the player (and maybe the other npcs) could have an option to object to the situation (i.e. B don't go with A / A don't take B away) which takes some sort of stat/relationship/mood check between al involved parties.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I think there should be ingame rundown about npcs, like, where they spawn and for how long.
During multiple playthroughs across different versions of the game, I have never found even a single npc.
Like with random events, their spawn locations and time windows are too damn specific.
Even simple "that's the entranse to the temple, merchant spawns here sometimes" would be enough.
Fully fledged characters occupy too much space in memory. Non-playable characters of scarce importance should be mentioned some other way, such as adding some text to the room's description.

Perhaps instead of just choosing to join or not the player (and maybe the other npcs) could have an option to object to the situation (i.e. B don't go with A / A don't take B away) which takes some sort of stat/relationship/mood check between al involved parties.
This makes an already convoluted process more convoluted and complicated. I'm not discarding it entirely, but it's not likely.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
To be fair to prevent situations like the one in which characters can't attack it can be "relatively" easy. Basically that characters that have bondage elements that prevent them from attack actions can't initiate fights and the MC can't either if they have no way to attack.

So you can still be abused by people or abuse others but you can't enter nonsensical fights.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
The introduction to the first adventure is finally finished as of version 0.3.3, with Nersmias and Mesquelles just having been introduced:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The in-game segments of the adventure are still pretty much a storyless blank slate, but at the end of v0.3.3 you have the option to choose who out of Artume, Hope, Rock, Sillan, Nersmias and Mesquelles get added to the main game loop to behave like any other NPC. I have also posted a devlog post to itch.io , which have been mentioned through the changelogs but weren't properly displayed anywhere.

I hope you enjoy where the story is going! Plenty of lewd events coming up in 0.3.4.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
While protag was talking with Nash and Ate, this happened:
"Nash praised Claw's high spirits.
Protag's opinion of
improved."
It's day 11 and I believe that Claw didn't reveal her real name yet.

Edit: Unrelated, but I don't want to spam.
Would protagonist have a chance to get second dick? Actions like double penetration give me hope.

Last edited:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
It's day 11 and I believe that Claw didn't reveal her real name yet.
She didn't, but I'm not against players being temporarily confused about little details they haven't learned about yet. Making you wonder if you have missed something keeps the mind awake. Besides, the narrator's voice doesn't always have to be chained to what the player character has learned about yet.

Would protagonist have a chance to get second dick? Actions like double penetration give me hope.
Second dick is unlikely, as that would make me want it to be implemented with such flexibility that I'd have to completely re-do the whole code of the bodyparts system, and with an unhealthy degree of complexity at that. However, actions where the character use a secondary dick will be a thing and it partially already is! At some point of the game, a double penetration action is introduced, but it's only usable by Shapeshifter characters with a dick (Basically, just futa Valtan atm). An alternate version of this action where non-Shapeshifter characters temporarily create secondary dicks with aether will eventually be implemented.

Reactions: Lurker_555111

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
She didn't, but I'm not against players being temporarily confused about little details they haven't learned about yet. Making you wonder if you have missed something keeps the mind awake. Besides, the narrator's voice doesn't always have to be chained to what the player character has learned about yet.
Oh, neat.

Second dick is unlikely, as that would make me want it to be implemented with such flexibility that I'd have to completely re-do the whole code of the bodyparts system, and with an unhealthy degree of complexity at that. However, actions where the character use a secondary dick will be a thing and it partially already is! At some point of the game, a double penetration action is introduced, but it's only usable by Shapeshifter characters with a dick (Basically, just futa Valtan atm). An alternate version of this action where non-Shapeshifter characters temporarily create secondary dicks with aether will eventually be implemented.
Sadge.:(

Unrelated again, any chance for option to disable "virginities lost" screen in character's status menu? It irritates me that Val always takes every possible virginities of everyone except Claw and sometimes Ate, unless I fully abandon training and become Val2.0 and try to fuck everything that moves. But I don't want to toggle "only protag is futa" option, because it breaks my immersion severely.

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
I mean I guess I'm doing things wrong then. because I only train during training period and actuallt talk and do stuff in socialzation period. so I never have that issue. but I suppose my stats are worse for it

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes