DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
TheLlamaGuy I'm adding a few extra fixed and random story events until v0.3.1, with the fixed ones advancing the main story, and the random ones mostly serving as filler with sexy opportunities and/or ways to get buffs for your character.
From that point onwards, I'll put a few months into developing the first adventure, so it will mostly be more story. A few secondary protagonists will be introduced there. I already posted the portraits of some of them on Itch.io and Discord, have a look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
i get a bad evaluation script error, showing a "Stack Trace" after day 16 when i try to move on to the next day. im on the current 0.2.11 version. has this been addressed in this thread or no? ive done everything in the read me regarding a local storage error outside of deleting cookies and cache. A. ive done that recently already(like this month) and B. i would like to not have to do it again.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
i get a bad evaluation script error, showing a "Stack Trace" after day 16 when i try to move on to the next day. im on the current 0.2.11 version. has this been addressed in this thread or no? ive done everything in the read me regarding a local storage error outside of deleting cookies and cache. A. ive done that recently already(like this month) and B. i would like to not have to do it again.
Can you send me the save file so that I can figure out what the problem is?

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
I've been having this same problem. Here's the save if it'll help.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Blaq Mask Daikurou Depending on the device you're using to play, this issue will give you more or less room to breathe regarding local memory. If you're quite unlucky, as it's likely your case, you may barely have enough space to keep 1 out of the 8 save slots. In this case, you should disable auto-saving (which is enabled in your saves), and/or use only 1 memory save slot (which may or not be the 8th one), or none at all. If you need more slots than your device is willing to allow, save/load with external files. By disabling auto-saving you will no longer get the error notifications on the personal room menu, I can give no guarantee regarding how late or soon you'll get the error by using saves other than the external files ones.

I've made a minor edit to the html of the latest free version to automatically clean some logging data that gets piled up over time, but the effects on the size of the memory are minimal. I'm attaching it here, but I wouldn't even bother to use it unless I was planning to play for a few in-game months. You'll have to manually change the file's extension from .txt to .html, since f95 doesn't allow to upload html files.

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
Blaq Mask Daikurou Depending on the device you're using to play, this issue will give you more or less room to breathe regarding local memory. If you're quite unlucky, as it's likely your case, you may barely have enough space to keep 1 out of the 8 save slots. In this case, you should disable auto-saving (which is enabled in your saves), and/or use only 1 memory save slot (which may or not be the 8th one), or none at all. If you need more slots than your device is willing to allow, save/load with external files. By disabling auto-saving you will no longer get the error notifications on the personal room menu, I can give no guarantee regarding how late or soon you'll get the error by using saves other than the external files ones.

I've made a minor edit to the html of the latest free version to automatically clean some logging data that gets piled up over time, but the effects on the size of the memory are minimal. I'm attaching it here, but I wouldn't even bother to use it unless I was planning to play for a few in-game months. You'll have to manually change the file's extension from .txt to .html, since f95 doesn't allow to upload html files.
well i checked the new version you made and i could click past the day i was on, so confirmed it works. I dont know what you mean by device though. Im using a pc and the drive the saves are specifically on has over 100gb of space and i have 16gb of ram. as for firefox memory, i have no clue, i tend to have maybe 5 tabs at least open, maybe 15 max at a time, if that affects it.

So youre saying that if i save on a file, use file 8 only? also should i delete my backup save on my drive so that i only have one save? Dont get me wrong, im thankful for this temporary fix, im just asking so maybe i can figure out something more permanent

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
well i checked the new version you made and i could click past the day i was on, so confirmed it works
You couldn't go past the personal room menu up to the new day? Or you couldn't reach the next day? This isn't the behavior I experienced with your save.

I dont know what you mean by device though
The PC, phone, etc. that you use to run the game. There's usually a correlation between these issues coming up and the device having limited memory, but it isn't always the case.

So youre saying that if i save on a file, use file 8 only? also should i delete my backup save on my drive so that i only have one save?
The save slots next to the A, 1, 2, 3, (...) 8 get saved to the browser's memory: these clog up the browser's local storage and contribute to this issue. The external files from "Save to Disk" and "Load from Disk" get stored in the hard drive and you may keep as many as you want.

Daikurou

Feb 1, 2019
You couldn't go past the personal room menu up to the new day? Or you couldn't reach the next day? This isn't the behavior I experienced with your save.
i could move on to the next day. i only tested that so far. i did not go any farther yet. so yes, your fix worked

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
"Settings
- Added two extra options to the Futanari settings: "Player as the only futa Candidate", and "Player as the only non-futa Candidate". "

Ah finally! good work this update, time to give this game another look.

WildPT

Mar 30, 2018
Greetings! Strangely, when I try to load the saves I have from version 2.11 now, in both versions 2.11 and 3.0, with both Firefox and Chrome. it gives this error:

Alert
Save is from the wrong game.

Aborting.

I attach one of the saves. I wonder if any of the (in)famous windows updates did this...

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
WildPT Not an error, I'm afraid. The vast majority of versions of the game are not compatible with each other, because the base code was getting more complexity with almost every update, and making a 0.1.5 version save compatible with version 0.3.0 would mean adding countless patches that checked if every object of the save was in good condition to be manipulated by the new functions, and edit them otherwise - this would have skyrocketed the required amount of time to get the game to the same point it is at now.

Since adventures are expected to be compact periods of the game with heavy density of content, it would have been extra annoying be required to start the game from the beginning for each single update, which is why I decided on this compromise: periods of heavy expansion of the game's logic, where no save compatibility is promised (this would have been every version up to 0.2.11), and periods focused on adding more content, where core changes to the code are minimal and tightly controlled, which allow save compatibility but I also require the player to be aware of which time periods are required to cross the saves between versions in order to avoid skipping important events (read the Save Compatibility file for more information) (this will be from version 0.3.0 up to 0.3.X, when the first adventure gets finished).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Having trouble getting Nash's event because when I become her pupil, she uses our relationship to lock me in handcuffs, which prevents me from getting her training event.

I would argue that exceptions should be made for bondage equipment when it is blocking an event with the same character that commanded the bondage in the first place.

Reactions: casual_
Mar 3, 2020
I'm not entirely sure why the mentor/student relationship is being treated as a BDSM relationship in the first place. A request to be tutored doesn't generally imply consent to being tied up; I was greatly and unpleasantly surprised to find that Nash had clapped me in cuffs after I'd convinced her to take me on as a student.

(I don't see any problems with it increasing the relevant characters' domination/submission relations while active, thereby making it easier or more likely for them to enter a subsequent or even concurrent D/s relationship. But that's a different kettle of fish.)

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm not entirely sure why the mentor/student relationship is being treated as a BDSM relationship in the first place. A request to be tutored doesn't generally imply consent to being tied up; I was greatly and unpleasantly surprised to find that Nash had clapped me in cuffs after I'd convinced her to take me on as a student.

(I don't see any problems with it increasing the relevant characters' domination/submission relations while active, thereby making it easier or more likely for them to enter a subsequent or even concurrent D/s relationship. But that's a different kettle of fish.)
I could see it as maybe some kind of "you agree to my training methods, regardless of how unorthodox they may be" type of deal, and then the tutor either having some crazy logic about how the bondage equipment will actually help with the training (i.e Claw having you wear a tailplug to help with your balance or Ate having you wear a blindfold to help you focus through sensory deprivation), or the tutor just abusing their position and talking you into accepting bondage equipment to mess with you (as Val would undoubtly do).

But of course that at this level of specificity, might as well remove bondage equipment from the standard tutoring dynamics and add those type of interactions to unique tutor/pupil events.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
nothingreallymattress is right, it may be fairly against the player's expectations to be locked in bondage after becoming, say, Padmiri's or Nashillbyir's pupil. I'll probably write a more nuanced function in the future, which makes it very likely for the tutor to lock a collar on their pupil, and under fairly complicated conditions, such as the tutor having very high domination, pleasure and ambition drives, and some combination of sexual tension/rivalry/enmity with the pupil, the tutor would start considering using more extreme items.

Mar 3, 2020
which makes it very likely for the tutor to lock a collar on their pupil
As things stand, I would still find this surprising!

it may be fairly against the player's expectations to be locked in bondage after becoming, say, Padmiri's or Nashillbyir's pupil.
It would also be against expectations, or at least my expectations, to be locked in bondage as merely a pupil of any of the other characters. More succinctly, I'm not coming in with the idea that "tutor" is a subtype of "domme".

Last edited:
Reactions: gsyem

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
As things stand, I would still find this surprising!
Hey if you want to receive training, you gotta wear the proper uniform!

And now I'm thinking it would be really cool in the future if different characters could have unique versions of the bondage equipment, in particular a custom and personal collar variant for each character that reflects their lore and their personality, i.e Padmiri's collar could be made out of vines and with flowery adornments while Claw's collar could be more of a "rough" looking leather collar that has a little emblem or notch to signify you are part of her "group" (not sure what type of wild cat Claw is supposed to be, but apparently a group of panthers is called a "claw", so now I choose to believe that just for the ridiculousness of being a part of Claw's claw).

Also was reading the notes for 0.3.2, can't wait for the galaxy brain plays of equiping yourself with a blindfold to counter opponents that use hypnosis.

Reactions: DeepInteractivity
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes