Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I can't find where to train physique, am i just dumb? Like i swear i have been walking aimlessly around the map and i can't find it lol

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
I may as well add a couple of extra options to alter the start of the story - much to my disgust, since the writing would suffer, but there are just too many players asking for it.
I'd add a patreon only cheat start with a warning that the writing won't account for whatever dicks you add or subtract

I can't find where to train physique, am i just dumb? Like i swear i have been walking aimlessly around the map and i can't find it lol
It's at the natural north/south walls, it's called Anaerobics (or something like that, looks like Aerobics but it's not)

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I'd add a patreon only cheat start with a warning that the writing won't account for whatever dicks you add or subtract

It's at the natural north/south walls, it's called Anaerobics (or something like that, looks like Aerobics but it's not)
Thanks buddy! Also, you have any idea what is the customized mood menu for? I'm not a native english speaker so maybe i'm failing to understand how to use it lol I am just supposed to add some random number to the mood i want my character to lean towards?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
The "player is the only futa" scenario is already straight-forward in a Patreon build. You just disable the main futa transformation in the settings, and once you get access to the Cheat Menu (the night after the first loop) you add a dick to your character.

Thanks buddy! Also, you have any idea what is the customized mood menu for? I'm not a native english speaker so maybe i'm failing to understand how to use it lol I am just supposed to add some random number to the mood i want my character to lean towards?
All characters have a base menu that they naturally drift towards, which is usually 0 for all types of mood. At the start of the game, Ate's base mood is 50 in bored, and Claw's base mood is 50 in angry, which is why you can't talk to them until they get changed in story events. The customized mood menu changes your character's base moods so that you start conversations closer to the moods you want, which you may use to get the options you want (such as complimenting, stroking face, embrace, insult, etc.) more often.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
The "player is the only futa" scenario is already straight-forward in a Patreon build. You just disable the main futa transformation in the settings, and once you get access to the Cheat Menu (the night after the first loop) you add a dick to your character.

All characters have a base menu that they naturally drift towards, which is usually 0 for all types of mood. At the start of the game, Ate's base mood is 50 in bored, and Claw's base mood is 50 in angry, which is why you can't talk to them until they get changed in story events. The customized mood menu changes your character's base moods so that you start conversations closer to the moods you want, which you may use to get the options you want (such as complimenting, stroking face, embrace, insult, etc.) more often.
So, let's say i want to lean towards domination choices, what value should i pick for domination? Also thanks for the response, i appreciate the help. : )

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
So, let's say i want to lean towards domination choices, what value should i pick for domination? Also thanks for the response, i appreciate the help. : )
Set your dominant as high as possible, for starters. Since actions that give you dominance usually have the aroused and flirty tags as well, setting those values high may also give you more dominant actions overall, but comparatively will slightly reduce the chance of receiving purely dominant actions. Out of memory, I think these may only be hypnotic glance, patronize and assert yourself, so it shouldn't be a great loss. Setting high friendly and intimate may help you at "tanking" rude actions and/or make it more likely to your character to respond favorably to flirting attempts, but will also give you more non-dominant actions.

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a way to get the npcs to focus threesome scenes?, they either disrupt themselves or not start the threesome at all, like the mc getting spitroasted which i hardly ever get to happen

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there a way to get the npcs to focus threesome scenes?, they either disrupt themselves or not start the threesome at all, like the mc getting spitroasted which i hardly ever get to happen
In theory, to get the MC to be spitroasted you need to have your MC kneeling in front of another character and then the 3rd person when they have the lead will have to choose to extra mount from behind the MC (which is a skill they have to learn before they can use it, just like the player).

Issue is, while you can make yourself be in a kneeling position when you have the lead, I don't think you can put yourself in a continous blowjob/cunningulus state, that is something only someone who has the lead can do to someone who is kneeling in front of them. So to get a TRUE PROPER spitroast, you'd have to get someone to make the MC suck, then that person loses the lead to the 3rd person, and then the 3rd person mounts the player from behind and starts penetrating. Issue is that the AI doesn't seem to care much for oral, they seem fidgety about switching it to something else most of the time so getting the timing right can be tricky.

Maybe in the future the dev can add some hypnosis related skill to make it easier to manipulate the AI into doing what the player wants even when they don't have the lead (i.e, maybe a hypnosis skill that forces the AI to follow a plan until they climax, so that if you choose "impulse to cum in mouth" then the AI can only take actions that lead to them orgasming from oral sex).

DeepInteractivity I saw that you are taking suggestions for the sexual preferences of the characters you started customizing in 0.2.11, I would suggest that you give Padmiri a bit of a preference for receiving oral. My reasons are that I want at least one character to prefer it over full sex so that they play around with the kneeling position more often in normal scenes, and also because I think it would go well with Mir's aromatic physiology.

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
The sex scene AI update for v0.2.11 helps a lot with this. On scenes with three characters where two of them are a mounting position and the third one gets the lead, they will now look for all possible positions to get to specific continued actions, which at the moment is just using extra mount from behind, provided that they have learned the move, like manscout says. There isn't yet an action to dynamically get into a spitroast position, specifically.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
dragoon93041 Yes, the 2€ tier gives you access to the equivalent of the current free version (v0.2.10) that has access to the Cheat and Quickstart menus. The 5€ tier gives you access to the latest version (v0.2.11).

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
How exactly do the sex preferences work? Is it what the MC wants to do to others or what the MC wants to be subjected to? For example, I like denying others' orgasms but not getting blue-balled myself, same with mind control/hypnotism.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Not sure if i understood correctly reading the changelog but... Will i get the option to disable the male characters from joining in my sex scenes or from participating in all sex scenes? I hope the second one is the case.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
How exactly do the sex preferences work? Is it what the MC wants to do to others or what the MC wants to be subjected to? For example, I like denying others' orgasms but not getting blue-balled myself, same with mind control/hypnotism.
For any non-player character, sex preferences influence how much pleasure a character gets out of actions with the relevant tags, and how likely they are to use actions with the relevant tags. In the case of the player character, they only affect them in the first way, logically. Since your character using hypnosis or denial doesn't affect the pleasure your character gets in game, you don't need to select those preferences.

Not sure if i understood correctly reading the changelog but... Will i get the option to disable the male characters from joining in my sex scenes or from participating in all sex scenes? I hope the second one is the case.
Disabling lewd male characters in the settings prevents all male characters from:
- Joining sex scenes.
- Using sex actions during battle scenes.
- Using or being the target of lewd actions during generic conversations.
- Their AI selecting missions that involve sex or flirting.
The only exception to this is the player character, if their character becomes male due to console tinkering, the cheat menu, or in the future, transformations.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
For any non-player character, sex preferences influence how much pleasure a character gets out of actions with the relevant tags, and how likely they are to use actions with the relevant tags. In the case of the player character, they only affect them in the first way, logically. Since your character using hypnosis or denial doesn't affect the pleasure your character gets in game, you don't need to select those preferences.

Disabling lewd male characters in the settings prevents all male characters from:
- Joining sex scenes.
- Using sex actions during battle scenes.
- Using or being the target of lewd actions during generic conversations.
- Their AI selecting missions that involve sex or flirting.
The only exception to this is the player character, if their character becomes male due to console tinkering, the cheat menu, or in the future, transformations.
That's good to know, was a bit worried for a second but it's nice that u give the players the chance to play the game however they wany. : )

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
What about the opposite? Is it possible to play as non-futa without changing everyone else?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
What about the opposite? Is it possible to play as non-futa without changing everyone else?
Not possible in the free version yet, but it will be soon. You can use the Cheat Menu to edit each specific character's genitals and gender, or you can select two new settings options in version 0.3.0: "Player is the only futa Candidate", and "Player is the only non-futa Candidate". Version 0.3.0 will become free in a few weeks. Additionally, between v0.3 and v0.4, new mechanics will be introduced to allow other in-game, canon transformations.

Reactions: ItzSpc
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes