anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
The problem is that the NPCs use her dick.
damn there's no option to enable futa for everyone but the mc? that sucks, i remember that a while back and stopped playing since i thought the feature would've been added in later but ig not.

BurbScooter

May 20, 2020
I was wondering, what was this game made in? I know it's HTML, but it's gotta be like a template or a codebase or something because I've seen many games that look and function pretty much exactly the same. Dead giveaway is the "Saves" and "Restart" menu.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I was wondering, what was this game made in? I know it's HTML, but it's gotta be like a template or a codebase or something because I've seen many games that look and function pretty much exactly the same. Dead giveaway is the "Saves" and "Restart" menu.
/ I think.

casual_

Apr 2, 2019
damn there's no option to enable futa for everyone but the mc? that sucks, i remember that a while back and stopped playing since i thought the feature would've been added in later but ig not.
DeepInteractivity, the dev, said that it is planned to eventually add that as an option without using cheats. it just isn't a priority right now.

Jul 5, 2018
DeepInteractivity, the dev, said that it is planned to eventually add that as an option without using cheats. it just isn't a priority right now.
Personally it annoys me that the ability to play as female is locked behind a paywall even if the cost is only 2 dollars. I'm fine with beta/alpha builds and cheat menus being locked behind paywalls but something as basic as choosing your gender shouldn't.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2020
Personally it annoys me that the ability to play as female is locked behind a paywall even if the cost is only 2 dollars. I'm fine with beta/alpha builds and cheat menus being locked behind paywalls but something as basic as choosing your gender shouldn't.
I'm a bit confused, where is it implied that playing as female will be a supporter only functionality? "Planned to eventually add as an option without using cheats" would imply you don't need the supporter-only cheat menu. Either way, it's not like this would lock any meaningful content behind the paywall, (im assuming) pure female would just affect interactions during sex and would act as a content filter preventing you from triggering certain events.

Reactions: EternitysInfinite

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Coming from way back in 0.2.3, I gotta say, I like what you've done with the place! Although the focus on 'sandbox-y' over narrative-driven gameplay isn't my style, I appreciate the changes and improvements done to the AI, and you seem to have done a good job balancing content with engine updates. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Weisskralle
Mar 3, 2020
So of course the big problem isn't the amount of data that's being saved off every turn. What's really bloating the save — and, according to Firefox's performance tools, delaying literally every single action thereby — is all the code that gets saved off.

DeepInteractivity: as you , this will probably have to be fixed in pieces and parts, using multiple strategies. However, since you're already making use of JavaScript prototypes and custom (if cookie-cutter) serializers, there's a really simple class of changes that will allow you to eliminate a fair chunk of this bloat without changing the use-sites of this code. Instead of doing this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do this:

That is, put all (or at least the vast majority) of your data-objects' methods on their prototypes, rather than on the objects themselves. This will allow the methods to be called as though they were still on the object, because... well, .

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
What are the win conditions for combats? I remember the lady in charge saying something along the lines of "or you can win by making your opponent cum, but that's dangerous" implying that there are other ways, but I don't remember what she said before that and I don't have the stats to reliably experiment with other ways. I've made my opponents hit 0 willpower but that didn't KO them

Also, as a side note: It'd be nice if it said what period of the day you're in somewhere. Sometimes I forget if it's afternoon or evening

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
kurious At the moment the only way to do that is through the Cheat Menu. I plan to implement non-scripted transformations in the future that would allow you to do the same, but since we're still a few builds away from there I may as well add a couple of extra options to alter the start of the story - much to my disgust, since the writing would suffer, but there are just too many players asking for it.

Squidbit In mechanical terms, the only way to beat someone is to make their lust drop to zero. In narrative terms, this means making their aether burst out, which you could achieve either through sex, or through pain.

kurious

Jan 10, 2018
kurious I may as well add a couple of extra options to alter the start of the story - much to my disgust, since the writing would suffer, but there are just too many players asking for it.
No, no - don't do that. Don't compromise your build... never a good idea to try and hack up a build outside your plan as there would then be complaints that the code was broken at x, y or z. Leave it on the roadmap. Now I know there's no way at this point I can wait (or support to get a hold of the quick start ^^ )

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes