looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
Hi DeepInteractivity, thank you for your reply, I noticed a big change for the better in the couple most recent patches. really nice game but I've still a few gripes.

Firstly, the followers interaction. People will now (since 0.2.8) always ask me to follow them or to follow me but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the game? Like I'm just being followed around for no apparent reason as far as I can tell. If there is any impact from the debt incurred, it's not been noticeable to me. Second would be the followers impacting sex. Like if I'm talking to someone who has followers, they'll all get roped in on sex and the whole thing becomes a big clusterfuck. Lastly, the storylines/events are nice, but seem to have very little impact on the game. If it says "your domination towards X has grown", what's the point if nothing significant happens as a result? Like from the start of the game I can have 5 events like this but their submission and my domination only goes up by 1 and this doesn't even appear to impact any of the dynamics/future interactions? Personally, I would like it if these events/incremental stats had a much bigger effect on the game so customized routes feel more personal but that's just me.

Other than that, it's a really good game. Really well written dialogue, well coded AI, can really tell the effort that has been put in, thank you very much. Hope you stick with it and it blows up big time :)

dantman12321

Jun 13, 2017
How do you save to disk as all I get is the standard 1-8 save files and auto but no option to save to disk thanks in advance for any help

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How do you save to disk as all I get is the standard 1-8 save files and auto but no option to save to disk thanks in advance for any help
That option is there for me. Are you on mobile or something? Does the menu run off the screen?

dantman12321

Jun 13, 2017
On mobile I'm going to guess that means I can't save to disk
Edit :I just have to be in desktop mode thanks for anyone who helped

Last edited:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Firstly, the followers interaction. People will now (since 0.2.8) always ask me to follow them or to follow me but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the game? Like I'm just being followed around for no apparent reason as far as I can tell. If there is any impact from the debt incurred, it's not been noticeable to me.
If a character A asks a character B to follow B, no favour is exchanged. Character A should only want to do this if they consider it too dangerous to go alone at the moment.

Second would be the followers impacting sex. Like if I'm talking to someone who has followers, they'll all get roped in on sex and the whole thing becomes a big clusterfuck.
Some players sometimes want sex scenes with multiple characters. I know it's not always possible to get one-on-one sex with the character you want, but making NPCs lose their followers for sex has the added problem of having to make them gather followers again later. If your target's followers are not their submissives, you can do some follow me/unfollow me shenanigans to talk to your target alone.

Lastly, the storylines/events are nice, but seem to have very little impact on the game. If it says "your domination towards X has grown", what's the point if nothing significant happens as a result? Like from the start of the game I can have 5 events like this but their submission and my domination only goes up by 1 and this doesn't even appear to impact any of the dynamics/future interactions? Personally, I would like it if these events/incremental stats had a much bigger effect on the game so customized routes feel more personal but that's just me.
At the moment, relationship and drive changes produce slow, additive changes in the NPCs' behavior, goals and reactions. This is in fact not too impactful yet, but more detailed consequences in story events will end up coming. Versions 0.2.10 and 0.2.11 will still be dedicated to tweaking and adding new features, but from that point onwards I'll shift my focus towards working on the story again.

Other than that, it's a really good game. Really well written dialogue, well coded AI, can really tell the effort that has been put in, thank you very much. Hope you stick with it and it blows up big time :)
Thanks a lot!

On mobile I'm going to guess that means I can't save to disk
That's something hardcoded on Twine, which sucks, because using many of those save slots instead of saving on disk slows down the game.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Today's free update is v0.2.9, but given that a few suggestions and requests from very recent weeks have been addressed in version 0.2.10, let me share a few points of the most recent changelog with you.

For example, it seems strange to me that when an NPC B joins a discussion I was having with NPC A, during which I got NPC A to be friendly, aroused or whatever, NPC B benefits from it. In that regard, it's rather funny (and mildly frustrating) to watch NPC B leave with NPC A shortly after to have sex, while I just spent wasted a good amount of time working up NPC A in the chat.
- Egalitarian sex offer has been split into "egalitarian sex" and "egalitarian excluding sex". The latter now works like "egalitarian sex" used to work. The former now attempts to recruit all non-following characters in the conversation, which means that the player will now be prompted to join when other characters decide to have sex in the conversation. These changes won't be applied to submissive and dominant sex offers.
Perhaps not a perfect solution, but if someone is about to take the NPC you were flirting with to their room, you will now be able to tag along, most of the time.

2/ Group discussions are (seriously) bugged at the moment. It's not rare for me to join a discussion where some radio-buttons are missing. I can see the NPCs on the right hand-side bar, but can't interact with them. More troublesome is that if I join a discussion with NPCs A, B & C, and B and C then leave, I can keep talking to either B or C if I had selected them prior, because the radio-button of A doesn't update and remains unselected.

As a result, with the issue expanded on in 1/, I tend to avoid group discussions at the moment.
- Edited code for pursueAndTalkTo AI mission's event to make sure their following characters also join the conversation.
- SisPlayerInfo will now properly autoselect a new target when NPCs that are in a conversation with the player leave the conversation.
- Solved issue where the selected target at the start of a conversation would sometimes not be the same as the UI showed.
Fixed!

It doesn't fit the narrative either that Claw and Nash for example, being hostile to each other because of some early rivalry, suddenly decide to be friendly to each other in a discussion they're having with my character, just because she is friendly to both.
- As the result of some choices during story events, NPCs may now change their short term social strategies towards other characters. These story events are: Staying Hydrated, Friend back at home, Stretching Help II, Gifts for Nature, Beating a Kitty Into Friendship, Beating a Kitty Into Friendship Outcome, The Merchants and Discovering the Others.
Hopefully this will make their subsequent interactions more realistic.

1. Combo actions during sex, like spitroasting or DP. I think you mentioned before that those things would be difficult outside of scripted events because actions could collide and characters could cancel each other's actions, but I figure that wasting a turn to sort out collision wouldn't be so bad and maybe characters shouldn't be able to cancel actions between another pair of characters just because they are currently leading. Maybe I'm missing something but I would really like to see those things as a possibility in the game outside of scripted events.
New sex scene actions
- Extra mount from behind: Mounts from behind a character that is already engaged in a position, creating a position for three characters.
* Using Emfb on a kneeling/standing pair will turn the position into a spitroast.
* Using Emfb on the leading character of a mountingFaceToFace/mountedFaceToFace pair will turn the position into a Mounting face to face and Mounted.
* Using Emfb on the leading character of a mountingFromBehind/mountedFromBehind pair will turn the position into a Mounting from behind and Mounted.
And there you go, threesome positions in generic sex scenes.

2. Currently both the "domination" and "submissive" sex options operate under "harem" rules (one character becomes the sole leader and capable of taking leading actions while everyone else can only play around), I would like to see a "gangbang" variation to those type of scenes. Something like where one character is a sort of "reverse leader", all other characters can only take actions targetting themselves or the reverse leader, characters can't cancel continous actions but their actions get cancelled after the topping character climaxes (allowing other characters to potentially take turns). Would work well with combo actions if those were implemented.

3. Tiered leading mechanics in egalitarian group sex. What I mean is that, the way it currently works is that characters simply cycle between who's the leader of the entire orgy, this can both feel really disruptive and also keep things rather "dull" (its hard to have a scene where multiple pairs are going at each other at the same time), tiered leading would mean that any character can try to mount a character that has less "lead" score than they do, unless they themselves get mounted by someone with a higher score. Would lead to some wasted turns early on when collision happens, but I think it could make the scenes flow better on the whole.
- Added "no lead" scene tag. During sex scenes with dynamic lead, characters with the "no lead" tag will not be able to take the lead.
- During egalitarian sex scenes, characters who are neither the initiator or the main target, and are in a submissive special relationship with any of the other characters, will get the "no lead" scene tag.
Essentially, this makes scenes where all but one character have the lead possible, which is hopefully close enough to the gangbang you had in mind ;)

You can check . Remember that this version will go free in a few weeks.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Thank you very much for updating this thread whenever a new version is released on your Patreon. I try to avoid browsing that site, since it's so JS-heavy, and therefore slow and annoying to navigate.

Anyway, I haven't had much time to play with the latest version, but I ran into a crash (Win10, FF 88.01 x64) :
ua_v210_crash.png

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I keep getting Save Error messages, not sure what the problem is since i have not saved at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Autosave doesnt even work :(
EDIT2: NVM i fixed it, had to clear cookies+cache.

Last edited:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
ThisIsMe88 I tried to replicate your error, but I've had no luck. Can you give me more information? Has it happened again, and at which frequency? If it has, can you send me a savefile?

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
ThisIsMe88 I tried to replicate your error, but I've had no luck. Can you give me more information? Has it happened again, and at which frequency? If it has, can you send me a savefile?
Here is my save file. I managed to replicate the crash with Nash, so it seems that it happens whenever someone tries to talk to my character during the morning.

Thank you for looking into this. I'm willing to provide more information should you need it.

EDIT: now that I think about it, it might be related to the collar that my character gets equipped with after meeting with the merchants for the first time.
> inspects weapons
> picks a staff
> Nash collars my character, since she doesn't have enough Will to resist
> proceeds to move to the training area
> gets interrupted by a talk request, which I accept
> crash, and can't play any further

Last edited:

andy60

Jan 14, 2017
DeepInteractivity
Out of curiosity when are you going to continue adding new scenes?
I understand these technical updates are necessary and appreciate how thourough your changelogs are but I don't want to burn myself out on the game by replaying the same content over and over again.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
ThisIsMe88 Turns out the problem is the sistType (conversation specific topics) identifiers get lost after loading a saved game (which is why I missed the issue during the initial testing), which is strange because they're coded exactly the same way as item identifiers now. Currently working on figuring out why.

andy60 Version 0.2.11 will update a few things related to sex scenes, version 0.3.0 will be focused on new story events, and the following updates will be centered in creating the first adventure, which will be heavy in story content. Version 0.3.0 should be ready in June, if everything goes steady.

Edit: Javascript has been somewhat uncooperative, but I've finally solved the issue that ThisIsMe88 referred to.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThisIsMe88

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
hoveroj780 At some point after version 0.3 I'll add a mechanic that will allow you to customize which characters are and are not futas, but it's going to take a bit.

ThisIsMe88 You likely forgot to click on the "Apply Hotfix" button at the bottom of the personal room menu.

Reactions: hoveroj780
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes