SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
Getting someone to agree to become your servant is severely overpowered, since (if successful) it provokes no infamy, implies no risk and it gets easier to sustain over time: it is only intended as something you could do during mid to late game if you've focused on raising the submission of any particular Candidate. Using bondage (especially collars) is an intended strategy. I should however tweak the numbers for both the "become a servant" offer and the bondage items relationship changes. I will probably reduce the difficulty for the time being and raise it again in future versions.
If other bondage gear besides the collar is intended to help with Servant requests, then something about the system will have to change. Everything else besides the collar adds Rivalry or Enmity levelMod, which makes it basically impossible to succeed while they're on. I learned this the hard way thinking a Cock Cage would make them more submissive to the idea.

Options to reduce specific relationship stats are fine, but they must be expensive or difficult to take - otherwise it would be possible for relationships to stagnate if both characters are actively trying to reduce their own submission while raising their partner's. I don't remember if it's in v0.2.6 or v0.2.7, but there are also conditions that allow you to reduce enmity during generic sex scenes.
If reducing Enmity is supposed to be hard, you should probably limit the number of times a character can challenge a Candidate in a day. With my Hypnotic Glance character, if I can beat another character once, I can usually keep challenging them to capitalize on their 0 willpower, and reduce 100+ Enmity in a day from "Do nothing" actions. It's even infamy neutral. Alternatively you could make it so the Enmity reduction only works on the first "Do nothing" in a day.

Edit: Also I'm tentatively thinking about modding this game a bit so somewhat unrelated question: canonically, do the girls have external testicles, or just the shaft? The text was clear that it wasn't the clit that grew, but its ambiguous other than that.

Last edited:

theremnant

Oct 19, 2019
Is there ever going to be an option to automate the sex actions, or at the very least a way to consistently click the same place each turn to blitz through them? It's a good system in small doses, but after awhile you just want to mess with NPC social stat levels and move to the next story event and it becomes a chore.

Reactions: kpao_e

SqueeNoEvil

Oct 22, 2019
Is there ever going to be an option to automate the sex actions, or at the very least a way to consistently click the same place each turn to blitz through them? It's a good system in small doses, but after awhile you just want to mess with NPC social stat levels and move to the next story event and it becomes a chore.
If you mash 'q' during sex it should repeat the selected option.

Reactions: Cryswar

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Will there be "pacifist" means to increase merit in the future? Either from story events or from "free mechanics" (i.e donating your money back to the temple)?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Will there be "pacifist" means to increase merit in the future? Either from story events or from "free mechanics" (i.e donating your money back to the temple)?
Yes, mostly during adventures, which will come after version 0.3.0.

Edit: Didn't see your response, SqueeNoEvil

If other bondage gear besides the collar is intended to help with Servant requests, then something about the system will have to change. Everything else besides the collar adds Rivalry or Enmity levelMod, which makes it basically impossible to succeed while they're on. I learned this the hard way thinking a Cock Cage would make them more submissive to the idea.
Definitely, that's why I mentioned that I'd have to tweak the bondage items' effects.

Edit: Also I'm tentatively thinking about modding this game a bit so somewhat unrelated question: canonically, do the girls have external testicles, or just the shaft? The text was clear that it wasn't the clit that grew, but its ambiguous other than that.
They don't. As for the modding, please remember that you can check the latest public versions' source code . If you have any doubts about how the code works, tell me (preferably on the game's Discord channel) and I'll expand the documentation.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...based on the tag combination and the not helpful search i need to ask:
Is it possible to play a pure lesbian and also avoid futa content?

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
you can turn off all the futa content in the options. it does lead to some weird interplays later since everything assumes it is there

Reactions: Virulenz

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
You absolutely can, just turn off all futa content in the settings.

it does lead to some weird interplays later since everything assumes it is there
hotaruchan1 If you tell me about them I'll note it down to patch it in a future update (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Virulenz

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
1/ How do you earn favour in this game ? I must be missing something obvious because if it's easy to get merit/infamy it seems outright impossible for me to consistently get an NPC to invite me to follow them, or to accept to do it through dialogue, even if they like my character a lot.

2/ Is there a way to tone the frequency with which NPCs use sex actions on themselves ? I don't mind more dominant NPCs to do so sometimes, but the sex mini-game is already quite dry/mechanical and shouldn't be a masturbation contest. The goal as I understand it is to reach mutual satisfaction (or denial thereof), which implies interaction with the other part.

3/ How to get access to toys after the introduction scene ? I can buy more weapons at the end of some days, but I never could locate the toy vendor again.

4/ I think the game would highly benefit from some kind of pregnancy content. There should be some consequences to agreeing to intercourse, a bit like in RL. It doesn't have to be in the form of offspring, but "possessively marking" their partner is a really hot fetish to me.

Thank you for your continued work on this otherwise outstanding game.

Nov 21, 2020
I must be missing something obvious because if it's easy to get merit/infamy it seems outright impossible for me to consistently get an NPC to invite me to follow them, or to accept to do it through dialogue, even if they like my character a lot.
When I raised my submission stat with one of the other NPC's I noticed they would frequently ask me to follow them, I assume because they saw me as subservient and would keep me around in case they got challenged by someone else? Regardless, it could help to raise your submissiveness with the NPC you want to follow, or dominance if you want to ask them to follow you.
3/ How to get access to toys after the introduction scene ? I can buy more weapons at the end of some days, but I never could locate the toy vendor again.
I think the vendors appear on a random interval, sometimes only the weapon vendor, sometimes only toy, sometimes both. Although I also had a lot of days where they didn't appear, I'm pretty sure you just need to wait (in the current version).

I usually approve of pregnancy content but personally I don't think this game would benefit from it unless the engine gets expanded to track offspring and whatnot, which would just break the theme of the game. The focus is and should be the relationship between you and the other contestants for the duration of the contest, pregnancy seems completely out of scope. As for "marking", the game already features plenty of powerplay and the contestants don't lack ways to assert dominance over eachother. If it does get added I think it will just be something that is integrated into the ending, which I guess would be fine. I do agree though, at the moment sex has little effect outside of changing relationship values, it would be nice if there was more to it.

Last edited:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
ThisIsMe88

1) At the moment, the only point of favour is getting a way of getting non-submissive NPCs to follow. They may want followers if they consider someone else to be dangerous, and they'll be more likely to choose you especifically depending on your friendship, romance (positive) and infamy (negative). It's just a trade-off to make sure no one gets a lapdog for free.

2) NPCs with higher pleasure drive are more likely to target themselves, NPCs with higher love drive are more likely to target someone else. Still, it's true that sometimes you get way too many unlucky rolls in a row and the NPC acts like you're just there to watch them masturbate, so I'll tweak the function again soon.

3) Nesirb is right here, at the moment it's just random.

4) If there is pregnancy, it will only be in the epilogue. It'd be troublesome for the narrative otherwise.

It doesn't have to be in the form of offspring, but "possessively marking" their partner is a really hot fetish to me.
This sounds good however, so I'm noting it down for the future (y)

Thank you for your continued work on this otherwise outstanding game.
You're welcome! Have a nice day.

protoman2106

May 4, 2019
I don't know if it happens to you guys or not, but for some reason it is impossible for me to save the game. Whenever I try to, it shows this error and nothing else happens. Is it supposed to be like that? 1617013931324.png

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
protoman2106 That's a problem related to your browser having trouble to manage the game's memory. The readme file has a lot of tips detailing how to avoid running into it.

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
I noticed that while having sex with Val she can stack multiple [Slime Hug] on you, it's that a bug or a feature?

PS: don't know if anyone else has reported this since i don't have time to read all the other comments.

Edit1: I realized i was playing on the Edge browser, will now start playing on Chrome and see if this keeps happening.

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Bug? If you decide to train a certain skill, and someone invites you to talk and you refuse, the skill will be trained, the points will be consumed but the screen that shows how much exp you got will not show.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Slime hug getting stacked is working as intended. Perhaps I'll look for a different way of displaying it though, as it gets spammy.

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Found an exploit: during a conversation, clicking "Specific Topics" and then going back will refresh the conversation options with no cost/timePass whatsoever, this can be exploited so you refresh the conversation until you get a desired option.

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Will there be a penalty for continuing the game past the point where events stop happening? I think its around when ate asks about three passages? As in, will events be tied to specific days or could we continue the game without missing future scenes when the game is updated?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes