damndatboi

Dec 8, 2019
Something this game is absolutely missing is feats/traits/abilities these could be chosen each month or earned via event and interactions and some additional player character customization (hair color, choosing your 3 sizes, ect) would be nice.

teltmanden

May 24, 2019
Something that has annoyed me a bit in this game is how NPCs will pursue some rather odd sex positions, when they are on top. When penetrating me, they will always also ride me at the same time and vice versa.
Claw did the most cursed thing, where she penetrated me anally while also riding me anally while also scissoring me.
Is it possible to limit the NPCs to only one penetration/scissoring?

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Something that has annoyed me a bit in this game is how NPCs will pursue some rather odd sex positions, when they are on top. When penetrating me, they will always also ride me at the same time and vice versa.
Claw did the most cursed thing, where she penetrated me anally while also riding me anally while also scissoring me.
Is it possible to limit the NPCs to only one penetration/scissoring?
Nothing wrong with the good 'ol herm helix.

Castellanvon

May 17, 2019
Are previous version saves compatible? I hit the event where the group does an improvised theatre and wonder about Valtan but after the scene finishes I get this error:

Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'rooms')

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hey, I noticed you posted a public post on Patreon that went over some stuff, but then at the bottom was a link to an image file. Just FYI, non-Patrons can't open that link even if the post is made public, so I have no idea what's there.

Are previous version saves compatible?
No. At least not usually. This game's updates tend to make changes to core game mechanics, rather than just slapping on playable content like some other games, so stuff breaks if you try to use an older save.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Sorry for not being as active in this thread as usual. For what it's worth, I'm still trying to keep track of your comments.

Are previous version saves compatible? I hit the event where the group does an improvised theatre and wonder about Valtan but after the scene finishes I get this error:

Error: <<script>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'rooms')
I'm trying to keep all versions between v0.3.0 and v0.4.0 save compatible, so that players don't need to create a new save to go through the whole first adventure. This gives me some extra work since I have to code functions to update and fix the data from previous versions' saves, and it requires extra attention from the player to make sure that the're transferring the save at a day when the variables and the story aren't going to break (check the "Save compatibility" text file). What you're reporting is unlikely to be related to migrating your save to a different version though. Could you send me your save so that I can hunt for that bug?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hey, I noticed you posted a public post on Patreon that went over some stuff, but then at the bottom was a link to an image file. Just FYI, non-Patrons can't open that link even if the post is made public, so I have no idea what's there.
Oof, thanks for mentioning it. As explained in the post, it's a screenshot of my Patreon income to let non-patrons know that I had suspended subscription payments during the months during which I couldn't release new updates, which patrons could notice but non-patrons couldn't. You can now check the image at imgur:

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Quick question: What does "Highly preferred: Domination" means? That my char wants to be dominated or that my char wants to dominate?
Same with Bondage: Does Highly preferred: Bondage mean that my char wants to use bondage on someone other or to be in bondage?

Castellanvon

May 17, 2019
Sorry for not being as active in this thread as usual. For what it's worth, I'm still trying to keep track of your comments.

I'm trying to keep all versions between v0.3.0 and v0.4.0 save compatible, so that players don't need to create a new save to go through the whole first adventure. This gives me some extra work since I have to code functions to update and fix the data from previous versions' saves, and it requires extra attention from the player to make sure that the're transferring the save at a day when the variables and the story aren't going to break (check the "Save compatibility" text file). What you're reporting is unlikely to be related to migrating your save to a different version though. Could you send me your save so that I can hunt for that bug?
Here you go. Thanks for the help.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Quick question: What does "Highly preferred: Domination" means? That my char wants to be dominated or that my char wants to dominate?
Same with Bondage: Does Highly preferred: Bondage mean that my char wants to use bondage on someone other or to be in bondage?
A character prefers domination -> They prefer actions in which they have a dominant position
A character likes bondage -> They prefer bondage to be involved, regardless of the end at which they're at - I understand that this is a simplistic representation, but I need to be austere when it comes to variables data due to Twine's limitations on memory.

Here you go. Thanks for the help.
Thank you for the save and the report! I've found that the issue is that the game is skipping the initialization of the training period (or any period at all) because it's missing a variable that I added to determine the stage of the story. I'm going to check which versions of the game are affected by this issue and how, and will release hotfixes for them as soon as possible.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Castellanvon Fixed the issue, and the hotfixed free version is at itch.io. I'll update the links to the free version on Mega and the other sites of this thread later.

More details what the problem was in case you're interested: players who didn't port their saves at the specified dates at the "Save Compatibility" txt file were missing the variable "storyState", which now helps the game to determine the logic of initializing new days depending on whether it's an adventure day or a main loop day. This variable was initialized either at: A) Initiating a new game, or B) Specific passages referenced at the "Save Compatibility" file, so new players or players who were following the instructions step by step didn't come across this problem. I had also made a better function that checked if the variable was undefined (which made save compatibility more forgiving with players who weren't as cautious), but I had forgot to implement it - the hotfix simply does implement it at its proper place, which has properly allowed me to advance to a new day in your save. I hope you enjoy the new content!

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
DeepInteractivity Do you have any project to have another way to support you than Patreon?
Maybe a subscribestar or a Paypal account?
I'm interested to try the cheat version of the game, but there is no way I'm coming back to Patreon (they can die, for all I care).
I'll not pay every month, 'cause you're missing a few of my must have tags, but from time to time, why not?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
BloodyPinkPanties You can donate at itch.io, but it doesn't give you access to Supporter versions. There were a couple of times when players mentioned that they paid on itch.io, I confirmed it, and later sent them the respective Supporter versions in private, so that's an option, but logically that's only feasible as long as those transactions aren't too many.

• Love
Reactions: BloodyPinkPanties

BloodyPinkPanties

Donor
Apr 25, 2018
BloodyPinkPanties You can donate at itch.io, but it doesn't give you access to Supporter versions. There were a couple of times when players mentioned that they paid on itch.io, I confirmed it, and later sent them the respective Supporter versions in private, so that's an option, but logically that's only feasible as long as those transactions aren't too many.
Done, you have a PM ;)

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm glad that now you can trigger Nash's tutor event even if she placed bondage gear on you, but passing the checks is pretty much impossible with the negative effects of the bondage gear, I managed to do it by pre-emptively locking myself with bondage gear to keep the slots occupied and then taking them off the night before the event procced, but that's pretty convoluted and nonsensical (why would she test my abilities while I'm locked in cuffs?).

I think the game should temporarly remove all the bondage placed on the player by the event's NPC for the duration of the event, otherwise it will be pretty impossible to succeed.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
manscout How much bondage is Nash equipping on you as your tutor? Iirc I edited the behavior of tutors and it shouldn't be common for them to equip anything more than a collar on you (unless they're Claw).

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
manscout How much bondage is Nash equipping on you as your tutor? Iirc I edited the behavior of tutors and it shouldn't be common for them to equip anything more than a collar on you (unless they're Claw).
She was equiping me with blindfolds, gags, collars, handcuffs, and feetcuffs. All at once.

Dunno if its relevant but in this save the game was pretty much a hugbox, save was on easy, no one was fighting at all, and everyone was in love with the MC.

I will attach 2 saves, the first on day 21 (before I'd ask Nash to tutor me) and the second on day 22 (Nash is my tutor, I use the previously mentioned strat to avoid the handcuffs, feetcuffs, and blindfold, but she still equipped me with a collar and a mouth gag)

Reactions: DeepInteractivity
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes