Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Taking another look at it, it's definitely not clear. I'll likely edit the UI so that it shows something like: 5>(6)+4. The first value (5) refers to the current relationship stat, while the second (6) refers to the value the relationship stat it's currently gravitating towards. Submission's current short term and long term values result in a submission value of 6, but the level only changes by -/+1 each day. The third value (+4) refers to the level modifiers that are provoked by special relationships and bondage.
I would personally go with something like "->" instead of ">" if there's going to be a lone number before and after, since it looks like a math equation right now. (And an incorrect one. 5 is greater than 6+4?) And maybe something to make it more clear that the +4 is a temporary thing instead of a factor in how much the permanent level has changed. So I might write it as "5 -> 6 (+4 temp mod)".

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

CATCH PHRASE

Aug 21, 2017
What do you mean by lewd moment values?
Values that increase/decrease during intercourse.
For example. at the end of intercourse, the results show different values depending on certain situations-- however, this resets most of the social moods back, giving some illusion that you've "Lost Progress" per say, with friendly chattery.
What does/doesn't increase certain points during intercourse is a bit confusing as well. Certain actions can drain their will/stamina but what increases certain drives is a bit confusing. Does going all out with every continuing action available have more weight than using body part sensitivies? Does forcing oral give more submission than mounting behind? It's a bit unknown without a bunch of testing. Forcing oral doesn't seem to be worth much (or can lead to willpower loss if it's a heavy orgasm) , meanwhile mounting doesn't seem to have any risk involved, and has higher submissive gains/ more partner stats drained.

Now that I mention it, I may have found either a bug or something I missed out on.
Let's say I have Val, Claw, and Mir. Claw and Mir are both in a submissive relationship, so I can dominate both at will. Val is an NPC that I initiate dominant sex with. I plan on focusing on Val, since I mostly jsut wanted the other two to follow for a short moment. Val will recieve 120+/- submission points, and since I didn't do too much with Claw or Mir, they both just get maybe 20+/- submission points.
After I'm finished with Val's focus with that scene, if I try to dominate the other two, I won't get nearly as much submission points as I had done with Val-- maybe 60 per, if I focus one individually.
Would that mean that there's an unknown limit to submission points, a divisor that causes XP to drop substantially per scene, or maybe just a limit on how much submission points you can earn in one day?

Last edited:

CATCH PHRASE

Aug 21, 2017
I also recommend a cooldown threshhold for NPCs trying to challenge you. It's an issue with the supporter version when one NPC challenges you multiple times within an hour, for no apparent reason. I enjoy the part that there's more combat, but since there isn't any useful reward to beating them other than some passives you may not really be after, it can become a major nuisance compared to NPC's who can sneak off unnoticed. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but characters that train further from the main library are going to be exponentially more powerful since there's less traffic on map edges. Builds that focus there won't get whiplashed as often.
I recommend having a new number that gives you credit for defending yourself against unnecessary combat, or more rewarding rematches.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Replying to the sex scenes results at the end since it requires the longest response.

I also recommend a cooldown threshhold for NPCs trying to challenge you. It's an issue with the supporter version when one NPC challenges you multiple times within an hour, for no apparent reason.
The AI in every 0.X.Y version and 0.X.Y Supporter version is the AI. What changes from playthrough to playthrough is the disposition that each NPC has developed towards each goal. Drives usually require a lot of work in any direction to see a significant difference in behavior, but small relationship stats could make a lot of difference. A difference of 1 level of enmity and 2 levels of romance could be the difference between making you a character's favorite target to challenge and their favorite target to seduce to their bed.

Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but characters that train further from the main library are going to be exponentially more powerful since there's less traffic on map edges. Builds that focus there won't get whiplashed as often.
There is a difference, but is it really that significant? NPCs don't select targets to challenge or assault because they're close to them, but because they're available to be attacked. In the other hand, characters who have to move to the edges of the map have to spend more time moving. Then again, it isn't many minutes per day, and it probably doesn't provoke a large difference in stats. I'll give it a look the next time I gather data, however.

I recommend having a new number that gives you credit for defending yourself against unnecessary combat, or more rewarding rematches.
Fair enough. The immediately obvious reward would be more merit, but merit still doesn't have a lot of utility.

Values that increase/decrease during intercourse.
Val will recieve 120+/- submission points, and since I didn't do too much with Claw or Mir, they both just get maybe 20+/- submission points.
After I'm finished with Val's focus with that scene, if I try to dominate the other two, I won't get nearly as much submission points as I had done with Val-- maybe 60 per, if I focus one individually.
There are a lot of variables that influence the results of sex. I'll give you a (probably incomplete) list of some of them, as well as the function to decide the results of generic sex scenes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alternatively, you can also check .

CATCH PHRASE

Aug 21, 2017
There is a difference, but is it really that significant? NPCs don't select targets to challenge or assault because they're close to them, but because they're available to be attacked. In the other hand, characters who have to move to the edges of the map have to spend more time moving.
%100 there's a big difference.
Characters don't seem to "Hunt" eachother, but will target you if you're within a certain distance-- I'm not sure if that is limited to the tile you're on, or if they really move to find you, but on high-traffic areas, it's much more difficult to train, since those areas will constantly drain your paramaters down to the pits, so staying in the areas like the libraries is way more risk than training luck at the edge of the map.
True, travel time is a thing... But it's not a big deal. Most of the time, the numbers just favor you being able to train at all, so combat is the ultimate thing to avoid in general.
It would be nice to keep rivalry at a more mutual benefit than just sub/dom relationships-- for example, maybe a mutual relationship is offered if a character bests someone, but wants to remove enmity. "I know you don't really like me, but I'd prefer us not fight over it/need some space to catch up with other contestants" sort of thing.

Sparring is fun, but since the merit system isn't in play, maybe more relationship options would fill the gaps?

Edit: I also recommend tweaking Staff Swipe a bit-- compared to Frozen Feet, Staff Swipe doesn't seem to regain as much control as other moves can easily take away-- even when combined with Cold Guts. Kick is technically better as far as hit-per-hit, but Staff Swipe advertises gaining back control-- but it doesn't gain back as much as taking the hit would take away., especially given how rare it connects.

Last edited:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
It would be nice to keep rivalry at a more mutual benefit than just sub/dom relationships-- for example, maybe a mutual relationship is offered if a character bests someone, but wants to remove enmity. "I know you don't really like me, but I'd prefer us not fight over it/need some space to catch up with other contestants" sort of thing.
That isn't the intended concept of rivalry though. Rival characters can actually like each other, they just won't let their friendship get in the way of trying to outdo each other.

I also recommend tweaking Staff Swipe a bit-- compared to Frozen Feet, Staff Swipe doesn't seem to regain as much control as other moves can easily take away-- even when combined with Cold Guts. Kick is technically better as far as hit-per-hit, but Staff Swipe advertises gaining back control-- but it doesn't gain back as much as taking the hit would take away., especially given how rare it connects.
Options to regain control must be very limited, or else it would be possible to achieve perfect control sustainability, which would break the concept. Staff Swipe always restores a bit of control (0.3 iirc), even if the attack itself fails. This means that it's viable to use both kick and staff swipe in the same battle, as the context changes.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I have 2 questions

1. how many days do we spend in the academy before this valley location gets unlocked
2. is there a shop in the academy?
1. I think the valley adventure starts around the 26th day.
2. An event should happen around the 11th day where a couple of merchants will show their wares in the temple, after this event the merchants will be randomly available at the end of every day (in the same menu where you can save your game and check the stats of the NPCs). One of them sells weapons and the other sells bondage equipment.

dougs

Jan 21, 2019
I wish there were some sort of cooldown on characters begging to follow me/have me follow them. I go from one room to another declining the same person over and over.

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
I really love the relationship system in this game. I'm guessing it's easy to stay as sub, but to play dominant you gotta really make an effort. One thing though - after the unfinished expedition event, if you decide to stay at the caverns you get a whole bunch of npc's to the temple without an option to leave some behind. This makes things really clustered and with no male lewds setting it's almost impossible to defeat the priest. That purple chad is cruising around with 6 servants and it limits your own progress a lot.

That being said, there's not much to the game, but ironically it's the most fun I've had with one in a while. Keep up the good work c:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Today I'm releasing versions 0.3.6 Free and 0.3.7 Supporter on Patreon!

0.3.6 introduces transformation scenes, where a transformation magic user will slowly transform another character to perform some changes, usually in their lower parts. You can read much more about it in the .

0.3.7 added a lot of functionality that allows NPCs to initiate their own transformation scenes as well, provided they're allowed by the user settings, as well as body paintings. Unlock body paintings in the latest map story event in the Gleaming Caverns' workshop, then go and make sure it remains well written who belongs to you in their forehead, after you beat them in battle. Body paintings also provoke modifiers such as relationship level changes, increased weakness to sex attacks or higher desire for a character to use their pussy.

What's the meta build 4 this game?
There are a lot of viable builds in the game. The simplest ones would be A) Agility + Physique + Staff/Knuckles + Energy Drain , B) Intelligence + Will + Wand + Ethereal Chains, or B) Charisma + Will + Fan + Hypnosis

is there content where the main character gets mind controlled? how much?
At the moment, there are situations where other characters and monsters can use mind control to slowly break your will, which might make it harder for you to take your own decisions, but there aren't hardcore mind control scenes yet.

Reactions: someothermon

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
0.3.6 introduces transformation scenes, where a transformation magic user will slowly transform another character to perform some changes, usually in their lower parts. You can read much more about it in the .
Interesting. I see from the devlog that for the most part, the only options right now are variations on the "gender-swapping" theme, but are there plans to expand on this in the future? Like temporarily changing race, or adding more of a "corruption" theme where you can acquire demonic traits or force them onto others, with accompanying modifiers to stats/skills/thoughts? (And of course the reverse, becoming more like an angel or a goddess.) Maybe adding tentacles for tentacles' sake?

Apologies if you've already discussed this before, I haven't been closely following every post you've made.

(Edit: Sorry, the site crashed as I was posting this before, and when it came back up it double-posted.)

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Rosen King Race transformations for the player character are definitely planned for the medium term. From a technical perspective, I need to get portraits for them first, and from a narrative perspective, Mesquelles isn't that skilled just yet.

Feb 13, 2022
I've played. This game is always funny to me because for all the maledom rape stuff on the site it's probably the most gender essentialist straight misogyny fantasy f95/tfgames has.
All of the main characters, including the player character, are female. They bang. Thus, lesbian tag.
Is there a canned scene in which two female characters have sex? All the scenes are 'futa' x female, aren't they? Pretty sure that's not how the tag is used.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes