Feb 13, 2022
Was there a recent overhaul or are you telling lies on the internet?
Anyone who is leading in a scene (or leading at a moment in a dynamic scene) has a dick.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Was there a recent overhaul or are you telling lies on the internet?
Anyone who is leading in a scene (or leading at a moment in a dynamic scene) has a dick.
There's been a "no dicks" option since the first public version of the game, or at least the first version I saw. Make sure to click "settings" before "Everything is in order, let's start the game." You can also change some settings after starting the game, but I don't know if the dicks is one of them. It does say some settings will break the game if you try to change them later, and I could see spontaneously removing everyone's dick being one of those.

Reactions: someothermon
Mar 25, 2019
Am I being obtuse?
Why can I not actually engage w/ everyone? I'm happy to commit to a given character, but honestly, shouldn't that be an option regardless of all else? I don't know what build is supposed to make me suitable enough to find out who I like.
Maybe there's a walkthru? But, in all fairness? A game shouldn't need a walkthrough to engage with, i think?
If i'm missing something obvious, my apologies, but I don't see a way to make things work with the catgirl, and I think I ought to at least get the chance to know who I'd like to focus my efforts on before I have to make whatever content-blocking decisions that are making her inaccessible
(that said, I've enjoyed what I've seen so far; always good to see a nice HTML game every so often)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Am I being obtuse?
Why can I not actually engage w/ everyone? I'm happy to commit to a given character, but honestly, shouldn't that be an option regardless of all else? I don't know what build is supposed to make me suitable enough to find out who I like.
Maybe there's a walkthru? But, in all fairness? A game shouldn't need a walkthrough to engage with, i think?
If i'm missing something obvious, my apologies, but I don't see a way to make things work with the catgirl, and I think I ought to at least get the chance to know who I'd like to focus my efforts on before I have to make whatever content-blocking decisions that are making her inaccessible
(that said, I've enjoyed what I've seen so far; always good to see a nice HTML game every so often)
You need to wait for a certain ingame event before the catgirl can be socialized with, at the start she is standoffish to everyone and doesn't care for socializing, that changes when the option to issue challenges to the other candidates is unlocked, which I think happens at the 14th day or something, don't remember the exact date.

Mar 25, 2019
You need to wait for a certain ingame event before the catgirl can be socialized with, at the start she is standoffish to everyone and doesn't care for socializing, that changes when the option to issue challenges to the other candidates is unlocked, which I think happens at the 14th day or something, don't remember the exact date.
Okay, so when it says she's blocked off (from what I got out of the text, that's an unchanging circumstance) it's actually just temporary? (if so, my personal preference would be that this is made more opaque?)

Mar 25, 2019
(just a thought, like I said, I'm not a fan of having to reference a separate document to start a relationship with the character that appeals to me)
((& I know there's a subset of games in which the entire point is to fumble through figuring out what actually works; if that's the idea, it certainly works. I don't want to Yuck anyone's Yum, but what I've really liked what I've played otherwise, so I figured I might mention my big hangup)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Okay, so when it says she's blocked off (from what I got out of the text, that's an unchanging circumstance) it's actually just temporary? (if so, my personal preference would be that this is made more opaque?)
I suppose? I do not know what part of the game's text you're referring to, the intro where your MC can't go back to her after being threatened?

Either way, once you actually get to the main game loop, you should train your skills during the day and try to socialize with other people during the night. At first both Ate and Claw will be impossible to socialize with, they will either refuse conversations or be very dismissive and angry during them, that changes with events that will happen as the game progresses and then they will function like the other characters (it will be possible to successfully socialize with them, although Claw might still have an agressive personality and Ate can still be a bit socially difficult).

Mar 25, 2019
I suppose? I do not know what part of the game's text you're referring to, the intro where your MC can't go back to her after being threatened?

Either way, once you actually get to the main game loop, you should train your skills during the day and try to socialize with other people during the night. At first both Ate and Claw will be impossible to socialize with, they will either refuse conversations or be very dismissive and angry during them, that changes with events that will happen as the game progresses and then they will function like the other characters (it will be possible to successfully socialize with them, although Claw might still have an agressive personality and Ate can still be a bit socially difficult).
Well, when I choose her area, regardless of my choice, it says she's locked out. Naturally, I presumed that I made a wrong decision somewhere up 'til that point that makes her inaccessible? But if she becomes available again later, that's nice, but I've already 'rebuilt' my character five times to find a combination that makes them all sociable? I'm not quite sure what I'm getting wrong, but if it's a scripted event (i.e. unaffected by any choices I make) it'd just be nice to know so I don't just keep trying different builds to try to engage with her?

Mar 25, 2019
But if I just have to keep on with other people's plots to find out whether or not she's the one I want to end up with, I'll do that
(tbh, tho, it's not a good look lol. Someone who refuses you regardless of your characteristics/actions seems like they're best left alone? :shrug: )

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
That's definetly not true.
Before you start the game, go to the Settings, then select:
Futanari: Disable all content
Male Characters Allowed to be Lewd: Disable
Transformation Settings - General: No transformations

If the scrolls' tags imply that there are going to be dicks, do not read them.

Congratulations, you now have a dicks-free game.

This aside, it would be appreciated if you were more welcoming of people trying to help you out. Rosen King has been very patient to help you enjoy the game in a way you would like, and that doesn't merit an accusation of lying.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
But if I just have to keep on with other people's plots to find out whether or not she's the one I want to end up with, I'll do that
(tbh, tho, it's not a good look lol. Someone who refuses you regardless of your characteristics/actions seems like they're best left alone? :shrug: )
Claw is the hardest character to get along with, but you can even dramatically alter how she treats others, provided you put work into it. I'm going to give you general pointers regarding the story and the mechanics, but these might involve minor spoilers, so I'll keep them hidden.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides all of this, you probably also want to dedicate some time to get along with other characters - if you don't want to romance anyone else, at least get some points in friendship.

Mar 25, 2019
Claw is the hardest character to get along with, but you can even dramatically alter how she treats others, provided you put work into it. I'm going to give you general pointers regarding the story and the mechanics, but these might involve minor spoilers, so I'll keep them hidden.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Besides all of this, you probably also want to dedicate some time to get along with other characters - if you don't want to romance anyone else, at least get some points in friendship.
oh, thank you!
that's a -lot- lol, almost a walkthrough in itself!
honestly tho, as much as I've enjoyed the art & writing, this one doesn't seem to be too intuitive or user-friendly, lol
which is a shame, so much of it so far seems very sweet (which there's a dearth of in HTML games)
I'll keep trying a bit with your helpful guide, but if it's that unnavigable I reckon it's probably not for me, lol

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
oh, thank you!
that's a -lot- lol, almost a walkthrough in itself!
honestly tho, as much as I've enjoyed the art & writing, this one doesn't seem to be too intuitive or user-friendly, lol
which is a shame, so much of it so far seems very sweet (which there's a dearth of in HTML games)
I'll keep trying a bit with your helpful guide, but if it's that unnavigable I reckon it's probably not for me, lol
After playing with the concept for long enough, it's not that hard. It's just a lot to take in in one read. I should definitely find a way to make it more intuitive to learn during the game, but it's hard to do that without an excessive breach of the fourth wall.

Also, if you want to romance Claw as your equal, you probably chose on the hardest goals of the game, especially at this point where her arch is still in its early stages - which is why I went out of my way to help you out ;)

Mar 25, 2019
[like, Claw's very compelling, but seems too resistant to any kind of connection to engage with (and I'm not thrilled with having to push the issue to that extent, so I guess she's out of the picture), but now Nash (who was the other character I was very interested in) refuses to talk to me, even though I made the 'correct choice' in our initial interaction? I dunno, like I said, maybe not my speed]

Mar 25, 2019
I mean, I wouldn't mind a bit of 4th-wall breakage? XD
At this point I'm not sure if I even understand what options to pick for my character creation that would increase my chances of getting on with the characters I like, or if that even affects it (like, I'm assuming the choice of portrait doesn't penalise me in that respect, but I'm not -sure- of that, lol?
(who knows, maybe Nash is only into blondes? is that what " Others: -20" means? XD )
(nope, I guess not, after talking with her for 2 hours, she decided she preferred the plant. Ouch)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes