Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
In addition to what Orphanus said, make sure that you have the buffs from the baths before you start the hypnosis - it may still not be enough if your stats are too low.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i honestly thought the last option was the good option, I get a buff so I figured I would be able to confront the guy but is that not possible? am I not able to mindfuck the guy who mindfucked my friend during those 5 days?
it feels like theres some sort of side quest to it (because you get a resistance buff) but i cant figure out anyway to interact with him
i dont like the guy i want my revenge lol

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
It seems like I have no idea on how to wrap my head around the combat. Is it supposed to be THAT random? Because during the fight with Claw one time at the start we missed each other for like 10 turns and the other time she mounted me after 3 turns. Am I just stupid?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
StapleComm There's a degree of randomness that may snowball hard if the characters in battle use a lot of risky moves. Using a lot of bold jabs or aethereal chains may result in a lot of consecutive misses or a very fast knock down, while freeze feet and hypnotic glance tend to hand slower, but more predictable results. Since Claw favors risky moves, it's easy for battles with her to be more unpredictable.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
StapleComm There's a degree of randomness that may snowball hard if the characters in battle use a lot of risky moves. Using a lot of bold jabs or aethereal chains may result in a lot of consecutive misses or a very fast knock down, while freeze feet and hypnotic glance tend to hand slower, but more predictable results. Since Claw favors risky moves, it's easy for battles with her to be more unpredictable.
Ah, alright. I did manage to beat her after some tries. As it turns out, even without good physical stats kicking tends to hit her and mess up her control

Last edited:

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
I think the key to the combat I have found is kick just does okay in general. and then you need to broaden out from that into 2 or so other things that function on whatever high stats you have

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Should I restart? I am 95% sure on my current (and oh-so-precious :/ ) gamestate I already had the training for the drama performance at the shapeshifter's tribe, so i feel as if loading that would mess things up or at least mean I missed out on something potentially important?)

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Orphanus Do you ask because of the v0.3.9 content? The training for the drama performance from a few versions ago did take place at the Passion Temple, while the new one takes place in the Shapeshifter Tribe. You can play both.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Orphanus Do you ask because of the v0.3.9 content? The training for the drama performance from a few versions ago did take place at the Passion Temple, while the new one takes place in the Shapeshifter Tribe. You can play both.
Yes I meant that, thanks, made a save shortly before the departure from the temple.

Portab

Jan 6, 2020
I'm confused. Is the content past the "roaming the shapeshifter caverns" broken? I spent a few days doing the stuff you could do there, and then suddenly the next day, I was back in the Temple with literally all of the portraited characters roaming around doing things with no explanation why that happened.

Edit: Okay, perhaps it just isn't finished yet. Never mind me.

Last edited:

discbaum

Jan 26, 2022
Downloaded without expectations. Was kinda blown away.
Best HTML based game i've played so far ngl(y)

My only gripe for this game:

- In "Sex Battles" if you are NOT Leading it feels like the enemies always start with "Mounting face to face".
Which results in many actions just not appearing. That is more a problem if you decide to go for a more subroute character.
So if you want to actually do something more specific, it always feels like your forced to Dominate the other to start in a position or something you actually want, to then manually submit again.

- The socializing part feels like it is missing "something".
Would be nice if in "specific topics" you could also bring up some currently active/significant events happening when in conversation with others.

For example "specific Topics":
Talk about what happend in the morning(For example: Nash Fight).
Talk about current Master and pupil relationship.
Ask to...
etc...

Other then that looking forward to the updates :) (y)

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
- In "Sex Battles" if you are NOT Leading it feels like the enemies always start with "Mounting face to face".
Which results in many actions just not appearing. That is more a problem if you decide to go for a more subroute character.
So if you want to actually do something more specific, it always feels like your forced to Dominate the other to start in a position or something you actually want, to then manually submit again.
I didn't quite catch what you meant here. By "sex battles", do you mean normal sex scenes? Battle scenes are something different, not sure if you've reached the point where they get unlocked.

- The socializing part feels like it is missing "something".
Would be nice if in "specific topics" you could also bring up some currently active/significant events happening when in conversation with others.

For example "specific Topics":
Talk about what happend in the morning(For example: Nash Fight).
Talk about current Master and pupil relationship.
Ask to...
etc...
I've thought about this a lot and I'd really like to implement it, but I'd have to design a very compact "gossips" system for it to feel both fluid and relevant without consuming too much memory. I don't know if I'll implement it in Unholy Arts in the medium or long future, but if I make a more ambitious immersive dating sim after it, this will definitely be in it.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Yes, sorry i meant sex scenes
Noted, it makes more sense after reading the post. I guess one possible solution could be to allow the player to cancel other characters' position while they're leading, but unilaterally giving that tool to the player may provoke issues. Will think about it.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So apparently I was playing a version behind before, oops, so I picked up v0.3.10 and gave it a run through up to the "this is the end" point.

I ran into a couple bugs repeatedly, but I was completely unable to reproduce them. I'm both disappointed and ashamed... But anyways, might as well share them anyways.

The only game breaking bug I ran into. Claw started a challenge with me, and I choose the sex option after winning. I got caught in a loop where it would go to the scene where it says what I choose, but when I'd continue it'd go back to the screen where it told me Claw has lost. But it always skipped asking me what I'd choose the next time through the loop. So I was just on a three screen loop. It was like it was going back into the fight system instead of the sex system, and Claw was immediately losing because the current game state hadn't updated.

I had that one happen three times, but I have no idea what caused it to happen.

The other one I ran into basically every time was when my group leader got pulled into a fight. It'd just give me a generic error, kick me from the party, and toss me back at whatever tile I'm on's normal screen. Then I could spectate the battle.

edit: Broked it more

Last edited:

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
the funniest part of the game IMO are the orgies, but it's a shame they don't give domination/submission points between characters
is it something that will be added in the future?

loseho

Nov 6, 2018
Ethereal Chain seems to be awfully underpowered when compare to the other two. Practically useless against caster, even Claw and Nash can still kick the shit out of you. Probably be a good idea to have more target where you can bond them.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
My mind slipped and I forgot to reply UxD Let's go

The only game breaking bug I ran into. Claw started a challenge with me, and I choose the sex option after winning. I got caught in a loop where it would go to the scene where it says what I choose, but when I'd continue it'd go back to the screen where it told me Claw has lost. But it always skipped asking me what I'd choose the next time through the loop. So I was just on a three screen loop. It was like it was going back into the fight system instead of the sex system, and Claw was immediately losing because the current game state hadn't updated.
Known bug, there are instances where the function to format the correct scene passage fails or doesn't get called. I periodically add new exceptions on things I suspect that could be provoking it, but either I'm missing it completely or it's a bunch of different errors.

The other one I ran into basically every time was when my group leader got pulled into a fight. It'd just give me a generic error, kick me from the party, and toss me back at whatever tile I'm on's normal screen. Then I could spectate the battle.
This one sounds new.

Not sure if I should stop there or keep going a bit to see if I missed anything.
Keep a separate external save file from the start of the adventure for safety. The adventure is playable, but if I add things you may want to do through it in a future version and you don't have enough time, you're going to get annoyed about having to replay the game.

And I also accidentally turned Ate into a monster. She's like 90 merit points ahead and has her own personal harem/army following her everywhere she goes. Oops...
Good ;)

Tried to spectate combat. Here's what I got.
The button to spectate monster combats is bugged - and not intended. It's already removed in the update I'm still working with and replaced with a button to join the fight against monsters.

And then I broke it again. Nash caught me and joined in. It looks like we should alternate lead, but she's permanently at 100 and I'm permanently at 0.
Iirc, there are variations of that sex scene depending on various factors, and you shouldn't have any lead in one of them.

the funniest part of the game IMO are the orgies, but it's a shame they don't give domination/submission points between characters
is it something that will be added in the future?
Not impossible, but the issue is making sure that all characters appropriately receive the correct submission towards the correct characters. In a two-characters scene, it's easy to define "if I'm losing willpower, the other person is responsible for it", in a scene with a single lead, it's easy to define "the person with the lead is responsible for my lost willpower", when there are several characters that may be having a more active or passive role in the scene it gets harder to gauge who gets the "prize".

Ethereal Chain seems to be awfully underpowered when compare to the other two. Practically useless against caster, even Claw and Nash can still kick the shit out of you. Probably be a good idea to have more target where you can bond them.
It may be underpowered compared to the other boon actions, but it's not as bad as it's situational. If you use freeze feet or kick as your main control damage move, and then finish off with aethereal chains, you may get a lot of turns mounting a character while their arms are locked, which severely weakens the effectiveness of their struggle action.

Reactions: tehlemon

pda45

Nov 26, 2019
Hello. I would like to ask a couple of questions regarding chastity content.

I must say right away that I do not speak English, although I can understand it quite well. This comment was written using Google translator.

1) How to get a chastity belt in the game? I haven't been able to find it myself, even though this thread mentioned its presence in the game. Are there any events in which the player character wears it?

2) Are there any plans to develop new chastity content? If yes, then I can throw a couple of ideas (mostly not my own).

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes