iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, I'm also having people refuse to accept challenges from me.
Am I missing anything by just assaulting people instead?

Also, is there anyway to easily see who is currently a servant of who? It feels like everybody except me is in the thrall of one or two characters, which makes it pretty tricky for me to pick people off on my own.

notanowl

Aug 26, 2018
Ok I've looked through the comments and cannot find a solution to my issue, During Sex my list of available actions is always limited to foreplay or basic actions even when I am leading, I've read the scrolls for more positions and they are listed in the available actions but I cannot seem to use them. Am I missing something obvious?

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Am I missing anything by just assaulting people instead?
Assaulting incurs in a heavier infamy gain, but that's it.

Also, is there anyway to easily see who is currently a servant of who?
Other than the personal room menu, no, but I might as well add ways to look it up easily in the map.

Ok I've looked through the comments and cannot find a solution to my issue, During Sex my list of available actions is always limited to foreplay or basic actions even when I am leading, I've read the scrolls for more positions and they are listed in the available actions but I cannot seem to use them. Am I missing something obvious?
Are you sure there aren't bondage items preventing you to use continued actions? Are you using valid positions first? You can always send me your save as a last resource so that I can give it a look.

notanowl

Aug 26, 2018
Are you sure there aren't bondage items preventing you to use continued actions? Are you using valid positions first? You can always send me your save as a last resource so that I can give it a look.
Yeah, It's very early on in the game, but I'm unsure if I'm missing something. For instance, I can't seem to do things kneel for instance or Preform Oral, Despite having read the appropriate scrolls. It says the actions are 'learnt' but I do not have the option to chose them.

notanowl

Aug 26, 2018
Interesting...I've noted it seems to work sometimes in a 1v1 scenario, however a three/foursome does not have the options. I cannot kneel there even when leading, or mount etc. Just foreplay and whatever is related to what the others do.

Wait no, After canceling all action now I can act...strange that did not happen last night. Maybe it just needed a restart or something.
My apologies.

notanowl

Aug 26, 2018
On that note, Is it actually possible to end up with a Double Pen? I have not seen an option to initiate that if it exists.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
So I played through another play through. The game gets a whole lot more spicy if you don't intentionally make everyone like everyone (who woulda guessed). Everyone's attacking everyone, and I love it lol

I did run into one thing I wanted to comment on; with the Val's grapes of lust event, its taking likely taking far more rounds to complete than intended. I ran through the event like 5 times to test this, and it was a surprising number of rounded needed. Like, one of the times I set the scene up and used an auto clicker to spam through it, and it took more than 500 rounds to get through all 8 grapes lol

It seems like there's a chance of getting a grape when Val orgasms. It might be worth upping that chance. Or giving a way to get multiple at once. Or do both, and after the first one the odds of getting one or more increases. That way it starts slow like a normal sex scene, and ramps up so it doesn't take as long. Now that I'm thinking about it, that's probably how I'd code it.

Also, I hilariously built a character who's real bad at combat, but *real* good at sex. So my strategy for every fight was just to let myself get pinned and then let the opponent KO themselves. Love it. I can see why my character was such a popular target lol

Reactions: DeepInteractivity

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
I think one thing that'd help with the friendliness problem is.... not having like 80% of the dialogue options boost friendliness. So many intimate/flirty/aroused/etc dialogue choices also boost friendliness, meaning it always becomes the dominant mood of your partner. You're often stuck with nothing *but* friendly friendly choices.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I did run into one thing I wanted to comment on; with the Val's grapes of lust event, its taking likely taking far more rounds to complete than intended. I ran through the event like 5 times to test this, and it was a surprising number of rounded needed. Like, one of the times I set the scene up and used an auto clicker to spam through it, and it took more than 500 rounds to get through all 8 grapes lol
Noting down to check this soon.

I think one thing that'd help with the friendliness problem is.... not having like 80% of the dialogue options boost friendliness. So many intimate/flirty/aroused/etc dialogue choices also boost friendliness, meaning it always becomes the dominant mood of your partner. You're often stuck with nothing *but* friendly friendly choices.
This is an interesting thing to review after the adventure is finished.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Also, I hilariously built a character who's real bad at combat, but *real* good at sex. So my strategy for every fight was just to let myself get pinned and then let the opponent KO themselves. Love it. I can see why my character was such a popular target lol
that's usually my strategy, because after a while some characters start evading almost every move
so i let them pin me, then use sex attacks on them

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Noting down to check this soon.
I should probably have said too, the issue was specific with the help option. I don't know why I deleted that from my post, but I've been pretty hopped up on cold meds the last few days.

that's usually my strategy, because after a while some characters start evading almost every move
so i let them pin me, then use sex attacks on them
I just kind, went that way on accident. But it was a fun build to go with.

It's a strategy that may need to be re-balanced a bit as the game gets built out and start being longer and longer and stats get pushed further. But also maybe not, as long as a couple other character remain competitive with sexual skills. Because you can more narrowly min/max this strat, it may need to be balanced against the strats that can't be. But for now it's just good fun.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I was thinking for a while about making a 'bottom' character who's secretly manipulative, but i don't think Hypnotic Gaze works quite the way I need it to, and I havn't tried out the other two powers yet.

In social actions, it raises your dominance and the target's submission, but in combat (and sex) it just seems to drain willpower.
I know in combat that willpower damage translates to lust damage after will hits zero, but...
I kinda wish you could directly influence submission by blasting someone with your hypnotic eyes while their willpower is zero, or maybe just switch from submissive/equal sex to dominant.

I kinda want to make a character who presents as weak and submissive on the surface but then goes on to slowly brainwash whoever is 'dominating' them.

I noticed when, after I lost a challenge to someone and got told to follow them around, whenever they entered a talk with me (which I was no longer allowed to leave or use to invite them to sex) I could still use dominant actions and hypnosis to completely drain their willpower. I even managed to put her in such a submissive mood that she ordered me to have dominant sex with her.
And even in a submissive sex stance, you can sap the will out of your enemy. It just doesn't seem to do anything when the sex is over. They don't gain submission or anything.

S it's not really the "Yeah, i lost the fight so i'll be your sex slave, but i'm gonna brainwash the shit out of you while you try to take advantage tho." energy that i'm going for.
Oh well.

Also, what do Tease and Taunt do in combat anyway?
It adds a status effect, but I can't see a description on it.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
S it's not really the "Yeah, i lost the fight so i'll be your sex slave, but i'm gonna brainwash the shit out of you while you try to take advantage tho." energy that i'm going for.
I like this idea for a playthrough, but how would you balance it, exactly? If you make mechanics such that even when dominating a character up to the point of making them your servant, they can still brainwash you, you fall under the risk of making servitude mechanics innocuous.

Also, what do Tease and Taunt do in combat anyway?
It adds a status effect, but I can't see a description on it.
The character insults their target's honor.
If successful, the target will lose luck, perception, agility and willpower, but will gain physique and physical damage.
The character attempts to distract the enemy with sexual fantasies.
The target will receive and deal increased sex damage.
Also, even though it isn't mentioned in the game, tease also has a chance of increasing specific types of damages that are only hinted through the description. If the target has a mouth, pussy or dick, there's a chance of the actor using a bodypart-related tease, which raises the target's weakness to actions focusing on that specific bodypart. So if the in-game description is

(ktn(actor) + " told " + ktn(target) + " that " + gC(actor).perPr + " is about to turn " + gC(target).posPr + " " + dickWord() + " into cream.")
you will deal extra damage if you pounce on the target's dick, while if the description is

(ktn(actor) + " told " + ktn(target) + " " + gC(target).posPr + " " + pussyWord() + " will be a fountain before the battle is over.")
you should target the enemy's pussy instead.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
i feel like im missing something here, i got to the hypo val part but my hypo wasnt strong enough?
is there a way to strengthen it?

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
i feel like im missing something here, i got to the hypo val part but my hypo wasnt strong enough?
Yes, some of the options strengthen it (while others weaken it) & generally Hypnosis depends on willpower.

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
In addition to what Orphanus said, make sure that you have the buffs from the baths before you start the hypnosis - it may still not be enough if your stats are too low.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Orphanus
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes