• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
You know, I thought this before when I last played this, and I decided to try and play it again recently, and I'm actually currently up here thinking and realizing for the 2nd time, our MC really doesn't express/emote that much during most scenes. It might be me nit-picking, but not only does her sprite-set seem really limited? (Varying between Normal/Stoic, Embarrassed/Shy, Mock Angry, Actual Angry, Smiling, and outright laughing I think?) But even with what is here, she still doesn't visually react much.

It leaves me thinking that if this were a real conversation happening right in front of me, and she said half the things she said with what seems to be that Normal/Stoic expression 99% of the time, let alone me, MYSELF literally doing this, I'd be screaming at them/myself(mentally) until I couldn't think about it anymore. I think this should be a little looked into. Again, this also could just be me nit-picking, but usually for a VN, it's just.. Normally people emote more, and there's just not much of that from our MC it feels like..

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I believe the PC/Linux and Mac hotfixes are transpositioned. Cheers.

Last edited:

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
So I last played this game about 3 months ago. Has there been any further development of the lesbian route? I couldn't tell based on the changelogs when what happened, and the second-to-last one was empty, so I'm not super sure.

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Hello in dream setting it is all off by defaut or it all on ? i do not understant if it will turn off the think if i turn on in the setting or it will turn on in game if i turn off in screen.

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
Has there been any further development of the lesbian route?
I have a save with almost every combination of activity and job, and played them through a fair bit. I didn't observe any new actual sex scenes (on a lesbian path). Rather, I noticed in many places there is art where previously there had been a black screen. I see that this dev is progressing certainly and methodically, but unfortunately, not rapidly. Still, "slow and steady" and all that. Cheers.

Last edited:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I installed the PC hotfix but keep having crashes:

Can someone help me out?
You may have installed the hotfix incorrectly. Inside the 0.16.65 find the "game" folder, now open the hotfix folder and find"game" copy this over and overwrite the original game folder.

Hizor
how far is the game from completion?
We have quite a few routes that we want to add into the game that we haven't touched yet. (One of which we aren't certain we can do because of Patreon Rules.)But if I where to guess we are currently probably around 15% of the way from full completion.

Hello in dream setting it is all off by defaut or it all on ? i do not understant if it will turn off the think if i turn on in the setting or it will turn on in game if i turn off in screen.
The Dreams are OFF by default. You'll have to turn them on to see any lewd dreams.

Chicken123

Autistic chicken
Donor
May 5, 2017
We have quite a few routes that we want to add into the game that we haven't touched yet. (One of which we aren't certain we can do because of Patreon Rules.)But if I where to guess we are currently probably around 15% of the way from full completion.
hyped!
What are the routes if it's not a secret?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
hyped!
Oh PLEASE do tell indeed, I was JUST thinking of some characters that I was wondering if/when they'd have routes. The characters that ARE available seem a little minimal. (And wow.. 15% of the way.. That's an awful long way ahead still..)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I vaguely remember there being a list of routes somewhere. Just can't remember where or when I saw it. I vaguely remember things like a kidnapping route but Hizor would know better then I.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
It would be nice, I'm not sure which of them are actually fleshed out or not.

which is kind of egregious when choosing some locks off others wtf

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
All Routes:
Cafe Route
Bakery Route
Modelling Route
Teacher Route
Kidnapping Route
Matt Route
Damien Route
Kate Route
Violet Route
Hypnosis Route
Club Routes (3)
Healslutting Route (Online or D&D Style TBD)

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Oh PLEASE do tell indeed, I was JUST thinking of some characters that I was wondering if/when they'd have routes. The characters that ARE available seem a little minimal. (And wow.. 15% of the way.. That's an awful long way ahead still..)
It is indeed a long way, but we'll reach the end eventually. And then: Onto the next game!

Reactions: KekKoo

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Out of routes that AREN'T available yet, I'm REALLY excited for that teacher route, ngl.. The moment I saw he had a sprite (NOW for that matter) when he didn't before, I was REEEEEEALLY hoping..
:sneaky::giggle:

butdaminestillthebestrouteforme

pcportable

Aug 4, 2017
You may have installed the hotfix incorrectly. Inside the 0.16.65 find the "game" folder, now open the hotfix folder and find"game" copy this over and overwrite the original game folder.

The Dreams are OFF by default. You'll have to turn them on to see any lewd dreams.
Does the kidnaping one pose problem ?

There are other game with a bit of hardcore which have a patreon too.
https://f95zone.to/threads/claires-quest-v0-17-5-dystopian-project.614/ or https://f95zone.to/threads/90-seconds-slave-v0-7-12-dumbcrow.17487/page-51. I mean with slavery, kidnapping even bestiality.

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
All Routes:
Cafe Route
Bakery Route
Modelling Route
Teacher Route
Kidnapping Route
Matt Route
Damien Route
Kate Route
Violet Route
Hypnosis Route
Club Routes (3)
Healslutting Route (Online or D&D Style TBD)
Wow that's lot of development and CGs and art to be done.
Will there be change in her school dress as corruption increases ?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes