3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Ademond

Nov 20, 2017
I have this weird bug, when a character shoots a rocket and it hits an enemy, the enemy would just die over and over again for some reason and the sound bugs out on repeat as well. Not only that but if any enemy hits the PC, then she starts to take damage infinitely and eventually dies from pretty much just one hit. Its on v 2.3 of the game.
Anybody has that as well?
Same here((( How to fix this?

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Has anyone been able to beat hard maps on hard difficulty without cheating? Even a fully upgraded Hilde just DIES at the 8 minute mark.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Takes luck and RNG to get the right equipment to survive.

And off-topic but another 'vampire savior' clone game will released on dlsite on 17/9.

If ya wanna have fun and nut.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
x64/x86 is not about system. game's exe type.

run gane and run task manager.
View attachment 2029829
This shows exe's type.

Using BepInEx. If using ReiPatcher, BepInEx is not working. remove ReiPatcher or get original. Game path must not have a multi-byte characters. (ex. "c:\게임\UT\" is NG)
  • Universe Treasure v2.3 under : It's IL2CPP type. you can use 2 options.
    • : now select x64/x86
    • : select #577. #6xx is not compatible with 5.x plugins.
  • Universe Treasure v2.3 : It's mono type. use
can you kindly upload your file on google drive or sth ? i tried but fail all the time, maybe am too stupid for this

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
mine is ver 2.3 x64
i still have 1.2 as backup
my priority now is just have the game patch to English then cheat
Check points.
  • Is installed ReiPatcher ? ("ReiPatcher" or "AutoTranslator" folder exists at game folder ?)
  • If ReiPatcher is installed, Remove it. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher.
    If can get original, work with original. can't ? .
  • Is game path has only english characters ? if using "Download" or "Documents" folder, move to another place. (ex. c:\Games\UT\)

Install.
  1. Install BepInEx. download and extract it to game folder(where "universe_treasure.exe" file exists).
  2. Download and extract it to game folder.
  3. Run game once.
  4. download at Cheats & Gallery Open & partial uncensor For MONO type (middle of post) and extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

That's all.
good luck.

Last edited:

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Check points.
  • Is installed ReiPatcher ? ("ReiPatcher" or "AutoTranslator" folder exists at game folder ?)
  • Is game path has only english characters ? if using "Download" or "Documents" folder, move to another place. (ex. c:\Games\UT\)

Install.
  1. Install BepInEx. download and extract it to game folder(where "universe_treasure.exe" file exists).
  2. Download and extract it to game folder.
  3. Run game once.
  4. download at Cheats & Gallery Open & partial uncensor For MONO type (middle of post) and extract it to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.

That's all.
good luck.
thank 4 reply, am doing it now , man i wish some one just upload it here so all i need is just have the rei patcher running
trying to have a hentai game run in english yet my mom though i am a programer fixing computer crap

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
thank 4 reply, am doing it now , man i wish some one just upload it here so all i need is just have the rei patcher running
Remove ReiPatcher. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher.
If can get original, work with original. can't ? .

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes