3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

O kurwa

May 26, 2018
The desert area is harder than the ice area despite the difficulty being "Normal".
If you don't roll Molecular Blade or Assault Rifle on your first level up, just restart.
sure love games that don't actually allow you to choose, especially in a rouge-like

and this is my first time in this thread. There's rough road ahead of this game.

Reactions: dot7z

headbutt1234

Jun 14, 2017
Do weapon upgrades need certain utility selections to be selectable in this game? Like in vampire survivor you need the spinach for the fire wand. If so, does someone know which ones?

Reactions: moonbase

QuadraL

Jul 20, 2017
The game itself is actually quite good, now that I've played it a bit. A bit barebones, but it works. Apart from the art quality, the h-content in this game is terrible.

Hint: get and level up autogun and monoblade first, then drones or something that can provide close up defense against fast enemies. And buy auto-heal on the blonde girl. You can also use cheat engine very easily to edit in game values.

You can also press esc during combat and exit the level at any time.
2 byte, 4, float? Searching for HP, exp? Care to share with the rest of the class?

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Cover image the one on left in black
that blue line next to groin area has to be a mistake
looks like a misplaced highlight to me
she needs more darkness/shading as a whole cause of the coat

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moonbase

Zeroside

Jan 30, 2019
did you manage to find any values, i found the number of killed enemies can't find anything else tho
Health is float, hit esc at the start of the mission to check char's current(max) HP.
Search for it, then run into an enemy to get hit, then hit esc again and search for decreased value. Repeat a few times if you get too many matches. Look for a value that looks reasonable( e.g. not ~0 after few hits).
Also a word of advice: when you find the value set it to something ~200 and lock, cause when i locked it at 100 for the engineer girl, she seemingly got 1-shoted at 29th minute.

Reactions: illusionFan

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I'm not quite sure what type of game this is? Is it a VN or some kind of... not-VN? It looks like a VN, even if it isn't tagged as one. Either way it does look as if the h-content is a bit lacking. I'm always interested in alien/monster stuff, but from the preview having so few different scenes and no gameplay as far as I can tell really?

I think I'll take a soft pass.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Game is broken
As soon as my bullets hit anything, game get's lobotomized.

Really strange... wonder if its due to the translation, or some sort of game/compatibility issue
Tried the download from anonfile and workupload.
I use japanese locale by default, so it shouldn't be an unpacking issue on my side at the very least...
1657232079278.png 1657232102875.png 1657232196454.png 1657232217154.png 1657232242932.png 1657232280683.png 1657232305707.png 1657232331841.png

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Da fuck is this no other keys aside from wasd? cant run? unless pressing arrow keys alongside wasd cant control firing wtf?

dcr

Sep 4, 2016
can someone update 1.0 version?they fix bugs and lower the diffculty
1.0 hasn't even been uploaded to DLsite yet and he's already put together a 1.1
They apparently fix the controller bugs, ease the difficulty, and deal with the optimization issues as well.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
I felt that its upgrade "Genocider" was perfectly fine. I agree on the others, though.
That's fair, I was looking at it from the viewpoint of doing normal difficulty missions where you just don't get the opportunity to turn around and use it. Once you've unlocked the shop and can get speed upgrades, it becomes a very high dps weapon that doesn't struggle.

Do weapon upgrades need certain utility selections to be selectable in this game? Like in vampire survivor you need the spinach for the fire wand. If so, does someone know which ones?
Yes, you can check in the arsenal for that information, it's the 3rd option in the selection screen. Every weapon will tell you what you need to upgrade it. 1st Row is weapons, 3rd row is the passive it needs, and 2nd row is the item it upgrades to. Just like VS they get extra abilities and then you can also level them up 4 more times for additional damage increases. Molecular Blade gets a full circular AoE and hits 3x, Assault Rifle has virtually no cooldown, Defense Radiation gets lifesteal on kill, Autocannon gets like 6x more bullets fired in an multidirectional spread, etc.

I'd strongly recommend the Empty Blade in every run until you have all 6 weapon slots and passive slots unlocked for a character, it's almost impossible to clear most missions otherwise.

Last edited:

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
2 byte, 4, float? Searching for HP, exp? Care to share with the rest of the class?
I cheated for money (i.e. "gene points" or whatever) the exact same brain dead way I do it for every other game. Enter the value for the current money in the shop menu, then buy something, then input the remaining value in the next search - this should narrow down to the specific entry for the amount of cash you want to edit.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
If not every character, at least give us one with human proportions. The huge blobs on their chest looks more alien than the ones they're fighting.

Everything else are great though.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
The game works great for me, no bugs at all so far. Been playing many hours now. The game has a lot of grind. You get almost zero rewards doing 10min on easy mode. But if you choose 30 min, you will get rekt in the last 2 min, losing everything and wasting 28 min of your life. I think it's a shame the Orange haired girl you play in the intro is locked behind completing a hard mode game. I wanted to play her but I haven't been able to free her at all.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes