3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

titoo070

Feb 14, 2020
Health is float, hit esc at the start of the mission to check char's current(max) HP.
Search for it, then run into an enemy to get hit, then hit esc again and search for decreased value. Repeat a few times if you get too many matches. Look for a value that looks reasonable( e.g. not ~0 after few hits).
Also a word of advice: when you find the value set it to something ~200 and lock, cause when i locked it at 100 for the engineer girl, she seemingly got 1-shoted at 29th minute.
ty i'll try it out

DeeWai

Jul 9, 2017
Game is broken for me ... im unable to do anything ... the bugs/enemies does not hurt me. I can not do damage them ... what is point of this game

szivan

Aug 16, 2019
Not sure what the update changed, but it is still broken af. After 3 shots or so one gets stuck constantly exploding and you cant shoot for a while. Then when an enemy with an orange ring appears, the game just shits it self and you get stuck not being able to shoot or take damage.

Hikaru_Dono

May 9, 2020
Not sure what the update changed, but it is still broken af. After 3 shots or so one gets stuck constantly exploding and you cant shoot for a while. Then when an enemy with an orange ring appears, the game just shits it self and you get stuck not being able to shoot or take damage.
To fix this problem change your local to japanese and the format of your date to japanese
1657322444132.png

Last edited:

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Has anyone figured out a way to free the orange buff girl from the start, without a ton of upgrades? I can never survive long enough to whittle down the boss. Also is it possible to get more than 1 superweapon per match?

NVM managed to get her somehow :love: . Not sure how, but I survived for 13 mins on the ice level.

Also how do you upgrade the large diameter artillery to the superweapon status?

Last edited:

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Considering the type of game, this game is good, the girls are few, but they are different from each other and the scenes are nice, however there is still a lot to improve, especially in the late game.

When you finish evolving weapons the game becomes almost unbearable. You start leveling up fast and EVERY FUCKING MOMENT you need to keep clicking on the screen to always redeem the same 30 research points. this could be changed and the points added automatically to make the game more fluid.

After you defeat the special monsters (with auras) they drop the boxes and after you evolve all the weapons it becomes unbearable, you need to watch the roulette animation to always win the same prize.
> Seriously, this concept needs to be revised, after evolving the weapons the game is unbearable. Waiting 30 minutes is almost a task for hecules (12 heroic labors +1).

Excluding this detail, the game is interesting to spend a few hours playing.

rjjenson

Aug 29, 2019
Ok, i don't think the game works as intended for me. I get that autofire is intentional, but how about bullets getting stuck on terrain, making you unable to shoot for 30 seconds, while the bullet that stuck in the ground for some reason continues to spew damage numbers while it doesn't even touches anythnig. And thanks to that i have a fire rate of 2 shots per 30 seconds, and can't kill a single enemy.

Edit: And also while a bullet breaks like that, bugs AI breaks as well, and they stop moving towards you, and just go in a straight line in the same direction they were going before the bug. And it happens ALL THE TIME.

Last edited:

Gypsyhunter

Jun 22, 2017
Some of these upgrades have descriptions which are pretty poetic. Anyone know what Energy Absorption (+8% gene evolution effect), Weapon Amplification (Ammunition +10%), or Lucky Day (Fortunately +10%) do?

Siegbrieve

Apr 1, 2021
Some of these upgrades have descriptions which are pretty poetic. Anyone know what Energy Absorption (+8% gene evolution effect), Weapon Amplification (Ammunition +10%), or Lucky Day (Fortunately +10%) do?
I just know that with Lucky Day (Fortunately +10%) you have the possibility of appearing 4 options to choose skills when you level up, if it influences something else I don't know. It's a pretty useless skill for me.

I think the Weapon Amplification (Ammunition +10%) increases the rate of fire. Basically how long weapons are firing before the reload interval.
Energy Absorption (+8% gene evolution effect) I think it increases the experience received. But I have my doubts!

But as none of them have a clear description I can't guarantee.

ll1206

Apr 6, 2022
Energy Absorption (+8% gene evolution effect)
-The effect of another skill is reversed.Actually increase pt till v1.3 fix.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
July 08, 2022
Bug fixes Version 1.2
Fixed some bugs.
Reduced the difficulty of some stages.

July 07, 2022
Version 1.1
You can select the difficulty level.
Added some features and fixed some bugs.

Win -
Japanese -

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes