3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
So... a hentai rip-off Vampire Survivors with worse gameplay and shitty generic anime humiliation monster fuck thing?

Eh, sure. Why not? I've played much worse.
So... a hentai rip-off Vampire Survivors with worse gameplay and shitty generic anime humiliation monster fuck thing?

Eh, sure. Why not? I've played much worse.
may just be the game engine? I wouldnt call it a ripoff but a genre. The assets might be borrowed from some phaser engine library, just like you see the same assets in RPGM games. I remember this game too https://f95zone.to/threads/the-demon-lords-treasure-v1-19-monster-ken.98680/ which came a while back, I barely touched it but I think it was somewhat the same in a Medieval setting. As far as the art and presentation goes, I'm really impressed with the game.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
may just be the game engine? I wouldnt call it a ripoff but a genre. The assets might be borrowed from some phaser engine library, just like you see the same assets in RPGM games. I remember this game too https://f95zone.to/threads/the-demon-lords-treasure-v1-19-monster-ken.98680/ which came a while back, I barely touched it but I think it was somewhat the same in a Medieval setting. As far as the art and presentation goes, I'm really impressed with the game.
Come on, bro. You don't actually believe that yourself for real.

The game engine is Unity. It's a very hard engine, but if you put a minimum of effort, you yourself can make something better than this.

This is a cheap cash grab, nothing more, perhaps a lot less.

Rogulair

Mar 1, 2020
So this is it ? After I beat the last area, there was an epilogue and at the end was this pic without any option...so I exit and noticed that my game was not saved.

• Sad
Reactions: Necronlord3

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Come on, bro. You don't actually believe that yourself for real.

The game engine is Unity. It's a very hard engine, but if you put a minimum of effort, you yourself can make something better than this.

This is a cheap cash grab, nothing more, perhaps a lot less.
Honestly for a 1 man team, it's a pretty damn solid cash grab. By DLsite standards. Most games there don't even have 10 minutes worth playing. Personally I find it an autistic kind of fun, hunting down every superweapon combo and watching it go brrrr. Only complaint is lack of CG's/scenes for each girl. Lazy.

I don't get why single man, noncorporate Japanese teams tend to be so piss poor at making decent quality indie titles. I thought they were supposed to be good at math and stuff. I can only name maybe 1 or 2 action games where the author had put any basic effort into. Karyn's Prison and Night of Revenge come to mind.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Hmm more patches, ending CG & standing picture in CG room in future.
Wish there be 1 or 2 vanilla CG with the commander since they are on a possible space station.

TMTO

Nov 11, 2019
I play games like Vampire Survivor a fair bit and I'm actually pretty impressed with this. I like the high tech theme, the survivors gameplay is competently done, the H-scenes are nice and all in all I think it's a damn shame that supposedly bigger budget games like Sexy Mystic Survivors take longer to be done and don't show you jack. I do agree that there's a lot of room for improvement, but the base source material is pretty good.

Reactions: DuniX

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
How to apply bepinx translation to this game? The usual methods (reipatcher) don't seem to work.

n0name_

Sep 19, 2019
How to apply bepinx translation to this game? The usual methods (reipatcher) don't seem to work.
U need this: BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_3a54f7e_6.0.0-be.571 from
And this: XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepInEx-IL2CPP-5.1.0 from
Just extract everything in game folder.

Reactions: fregreger

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Soooo. How do you even 100% a level? I survived it on 30 minutes runs multiple times and I'm still stuck at 80%.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Couple of other tips (hard)

Four LEaves (her name is yotsuba, but i call her four leaves because that's what the based macine translation outputs) is great for clearing out levels and collecting upgrades - BUT you want to use Frederica to grind research points. Only run frederica on easy maps. She doesn't do too well on anything higher. Once you get the Elfried, make sure to fully upgrade her first. Then you can probably take on any map and "beat" the game so to speak.

So in short:

First max Four leaves's gene acquisiton (you don't really need anything else but basic upgrades)
Then max Frederica 's gene research points (again, skimp on the points here, you won't be using her for anything other than grinding)
Then fully max Hilde/Elfriend, depending on whether you want to go killy or tanky

Having trouble? Lose the game by losing repeatedly with each girl. This will allow you to carry over all your upgrades and points to a new playthrough, where you can then explore the easy levels again for quick upgrades.

Reactions: Doomhunter22

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Throw a bone. Which weapons are good?

Can't seem to clear 20 min mark for 8 & 9 snowfield.

I hate missile types. Slow shots.
Using the poison aoe bombardment resulted in me losing at the 29 min mark cause for some reason the aoe went 'haywire'.

Sword is balance imo until you can get the 360 aoe.
Bullet Drones starts weak but has an extremely wide spread once it evolves.
Defensive Laser is useful early game for exp and can focus down but terrible when swarmed.
Rifle is auto target and it's more for drilling a path provided it kills hard enough.
Sawblade has quite the delay but having it go back and forth can be helpful. It's evolved seems to be a downside since it stands at 1 spot, spinning.

I have shotgun, blackhole drone but they seem pretty lackluster. Couldn't kill hard enough to evolve the shotgun.

stupidbug

May 14, 2018
I made cheat and partial uncensor plugin.
Those plugins are using on BepInEx. Want use it, install BepInEx. use .
You may have a x64 version. Use

File List :
  • ModImages
    • 201_h1_862767bf2b2321c2175124d7a2a61dbc.png
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll
  • Universe_Treasure_cheats.dll
Cheats : (Universe_Treasure_cheats.dll)
  • F1 : HP Max (999999) toggle. (but sometime not work?)
  • F2 : Atk Max toggle. (one shot one kill ?)
  • F5 : Win a game. (return to base)
Functions are built-in for test(for dev). I'm just use it.

Uncensor : (Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll and ModImages folder)
Using Texture_Replacer plugin. It's a general purpose plugin. Replace texture with prepared on run-time.
"201_h1" file is from version 0.5. It was uncensored by dev. I'm just using it.
You can check it Hilde's first H-scene.
If you press the ALT-F11(toggle), start dumping textures to BepInEx\plugins\ModImagesDump folder. You can edit what dumped. and put it BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder.(support sub-folder) It's will works.

Plugins are don't touch the original files. Game was updated ? no matter.
Plz someone makes uncensored...
Still don't know how to use it.........QQ

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Throw a bone. Which weapons are good?

Can't seem to clear 20 min mark for 8 & 9 snowfield.

I hate missile types. Slow shots.
Using the poison aoe bombardment resulted in me losing at the 29 min mark cause for some reason the aoe went 'haywire'.

Sword is balance imo until you can get the 360 aoe.
Bullet Drones starts weak but has an extremely wide spread once it evolves.
Defensive Laser is useful early game for exp and can focus down but terrible when swarmed.
Rifle is auto target and it's more for drilling a path provided it kills hard enough.
Sawblade has quite the delay but having it go back and forth can be helpful. It's evolved seems to be a downside since it stands at 1 spot, spinning.

I have shotgun, blackhole drone but they seem pretty lackluster. Couldn't kill hard enough to evolve the shotgun.
I believe Strom missile is a-go for any build, it practically boosts your survivability by 50% minimal. You just need to endure its 10 level so make sure you are not gambling straight into them from the get-go early since it's a bit risky and unreliable, take some sword or other weapon until you feel like investing into missiles. At lease evolve the sword first or such.

You need Fast launching missile and Projectile accelerator in order to evolve them, not red-head high-impact ballistic or missiles bits btw. just plan'o missile, v1.4 has smoothen the lag from them so it become much more bearable to use now.

Reactions: Rogulair
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes