3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

ficete2096

Mar 7, 2020
Game is quite playable actually, however you need to make sure your character get upgrades (upgrade options become avaible after saving girls) and you actually make sure you have an actual build. There is a pdf guide file for what weapon and buff will give you which rare weapon.
Unplayeble because of bugs. I know how to play this kind of games.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
?????
same, no .exe
what's wrong....any different?
BepInEx has no .exe file. exe file is game's 'universe_treasure.exe'.
BepInEx in run with winhttp.dll.
Extract it to 'universe_treasure.exe' file exists folder.

omegasix456

Jul 13, 2018
Excuse me, how do you install the auto translator in this game? I tried to install it by the same reipatcher method but it doesn't work for me

Nanaya1234

Aug 31, 2018
So can I not use a character anymore if I die with them 4 times? Kinda annoying that you have to lose a character to get cg. do they get better eventually at all?

May 22, 2022
I made cheat and partial uncensor plugin.
Those plugins are using on BepInEx. Want use it, install BepInEx. use .
You may have a x64 version. Use

File List :
  • ModImages
    • 201_h1_862767bf2b2321c2175124d7a2a61dbc.png
  • Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll
  • Universe_Treasure_cheats.dll
Cheats : (Universe_Treasure_cheats.dll)
  • F1 : HP Max (999999) toggle. (but sometime not work?)
  • F2 : Atk Max toggle. (one shot one kill ?)
  • F5 : Win a game. (return to base)
Functions are built-in for test(for dev). I'm just use it.

Uncensor : (Texture_Replacer_il2cpp.dll and ModImages folder)
Using Texture_Replacer plugin. It's a general purpose plugin. Replace texture with prepared on run-time.
"201_h1" file is from version 0.5. It was uncensored by dev. I'm just using it.
You can check it Hilde's first H-scene.
If you press the ALT-F11(toggle), start dumping textures to BepInEx\plugins\ModImagesDump folder. You can edit what dumped. and put it BepInEx\plugins\ModImages folder.(support sub-folder) It's will works.

Plugins are don't touch the original files. Game was updated ? no matter.
Plz someone makes uncensored...
How do i actually install and use the cheat and partial uncensor plugin?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
How do i actually install and use the cheat and partial uncensor plugin?
1. Installl BepInEx for il2cpp when you don't. x64/x32 is belong to what you have. may be x64.
Run game once. It takes some time when first run of BepInEx installed. BepInEx\plugins folder is created by BepInEx.
2. Extract attached file to BepInEx\plugins folder.
Space Treasure(Universal Treasure) has IL2CPP type unity exe file.
So, Must installl an IL2CPP type BepInEx.
Il2cpp type BepInEx is released at

BepInEx Bleeding Edge (BE) builds current is
Artifacts

Downloads
BepInEx Unity Mono for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity Mono for Windows x86 games BepInEx Unity Mono for Unix games using GCC (Linux, MacOS) BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x86 games BepInEx .NET Launcher for .NET Framework/XNA games

like above.

And may be you have a x64 version of game.
Then use BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games
download and extract it to Game folder(where universe_treasure.exe file exists)

Run game once. May be It takes some time. First run time only. It's a preparing files(downloads and so on)
Then BepInEx\plugins folder will be created. Not? It's wrong type of BepInEx was used. try with

Extract plugin file what I uploaded to plugins folder. That's all.

Cheats's help will be shown at title.
And partial uncensor is just 1 texture file replacing. You can check at Hilde's first H-CG in gallery.
That scene's texture file is from ver 0.5. It was not censored. So I dump it and replacing with censored on run-time. Not touch the original file.
Cheats are not touch original too.

So, It's independent of game version. How many game updated, No matter.

If someone with good graphic skills works with the textures, you can see more scenes as an uncensored. (dump function is built in Alt-F11)

Reactions: SomeFrostyGuy

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
So i encountered what i assume to be a strange bug. I load up my save, it makes me pick a difficulty level then kicks me back to the start, but it has my save recorded on the screen. Is there a specific way to load a save that i just dont know about?

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019
So i encountered what i assume to be a strange bug. I load up my save, it makes me pick a difficulty level then kicks me back to the start, but it has my save recorded on the screen. Is there a specific way to load a save that i just dont know about?
if you using a previous verison save file, it may not work, from what I know, ver 1.5 -1.8 save should be compatible

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes