3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Have t here been any updates to Large caliber artillery thus far? It's a stupid waste of a slot without the superweapon upgrade and Elfriede (my wifu 4 lifu) starts with it with no way to swap out
The large caliber artillery LCA is probably the worst weapon in the game, as you indicate with it being a stupid waste of a slot.

*Rant*
The damage calculations at the end of the mission may not show the more "actual" number, when you have it equiped on Elfriede. Seeing how it counts the damage from the start of the mission. Where you or anyone else probably didn't prioritize it that much for upgrades. Even taking into account the time where it got to lvl 8 and outright just counts the time before as zero damage. Like if it was around the 10 minute mark on a 20 minute mission (for the ease of this example) we got it to lvl 8. We "could" all too favorably "say" the DPS was "effectively" double of what was shown, since those numbers counted those 10 minutes before LCA was upgraded. The modified DPS of LCA is still be outperformed by the evolved laser bots without accounting anything for them. During a mission where you have fully evolved fast missiles, blade (not the saw blades), and auto cannon among other things... all of these are weapons that outrange the laser bots leaving them with next to nothing to fire at for most of the mission... LCA is outperformed by that in that situation... even though it far outranges the laser bots. AND Elfriede has the 10% extra damage boost to missile weapons, which it counts as. That's how bad it is.
*End of rant*

I like the model of Elfriede too, though the mech suit sort of hides her tits too much compared to the other girls. If you are doing a 30 minutes mission on hard mode. Going fully defensive is simply not an option on anything else but the easy missions. There's next to no upsides of having more armor and health over faster cooldown, more crit damage, and more overall damage. Plus she doesn't have any natural regen. Doubling down on her strengths sadly doesn't works, instead you are forced to compensate for her weaknesses.

Last edited:

yodove

Jun 2, 2019
How do you un traumatize the girls after 4 loses? Seems kinda dumb to just lock off a character you invest a lot of upgrades into.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I like the model of Elfriede too, though the mech suit sort of hides her tits too much compared to the other girls. If you are doing a 30 minutes mission on hard mode. Going fully defensive is simply not an option on anything else but the easy missions. There's next to no upsides of having more armor and health over faster cooldown, more crit damage, and more overall damage. Plus she doesn't have any natural regen. Doubling down on her strengths sadly doesn't works, instead you are forced to compensate for her weaknesses.
I know she kind of sucks, but the real deal breaker is the friccin LCA she has no way of ridding. An on hard, every weapon you equipped counts for surviving up to the 30 minute mark. Hope the dev takes it into consideration.. I know he fixed some underperforming weapons in the past, like the support missile, which was next to useless in the earliest versions (still kind of useless, but at least venom missile can do some damage apparently).

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
IDK what version you're on but at some point they added a way to remove one upgrade from the list, which also removes it from your characrer if she had it. Not ideal as it skips the level up but it can be done.
I was on the 1.9 version and I've only noticed a reroll... but if that other button is a way to remove a weapon or addon from the equation, then it's huge.

*edit* Tried it that way and it does indeed remove a thing from the equation. I was just confused, since I don't know Japanese and what it seemed to do. Before I knew about the removal, was turning the screen red.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
IDK what version you're on but at some point they added a way to remove one upgrade from the list, which also removes it from your characrer if she had it. Not ideal as it skips the level up but it can be done.
Wait how do you do that?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Wait how do you do that?
You can't on this (1.2) version posted here. I bought the game which is currently in the 1.9 version. I'm sure you can find it elsewhere, if you don't feel like buying it, although it'll still be in Japanese.

There'll be 2 green buttons. The first one which can be used twice skips the level, which is very useful if what you are offered is trash or doesn't synergize with your build. The second one which can only be used once. Will make the screen turn red, you then select one of the items offered or one in your inventory and it'll no longer be offered.
The biggest change for me is that the level up screen and upgrade screen is no longer shown, when you are only getting science points.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
You can't on this (1.2) version posted here. I bought the game which is currently in the 1.9 version. I'm sure you can find it elsewhere, if you don't feel like buying it, although it'll still be in Japanese.
I have 1.9.
There'll be 2 green buttons. The first one which can be used twice skips the level, which is very useful if what you are offered is trash or doesn't synergize with your build.
Where? Do you need the last girl?

Edit: Can confirm you need the last girl(all girls) to unlock that option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hajtand

Quickun

Aug 12, 2020
I think you can get upgrade crystals to fix it.
So I tried this and she's still blacked out. Can't seem to find any other options, though there are large blocks of text in the personnel files that aren't being translated.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
So I tried this and she's still blacked out. Can't seem to find any other options, though there are large blocks of text in the personnel files that aren't being translated.
It's on the profile screen not the upgrade screen.
It works, I used it before.
You only need 1 crystal for full heal.
Screenshot (10).png Screenshot (11).png

Last edited:

Lewdbor

Jun 15, 2019
Can somebody give me a list of all hentai scenes in the full game? So far I've seen the 3-4 unlockables upon loss and I've seen someone post a picture of all the girls pregnant together.

Is that all there is? Considering how long it takes to finish and that you can speedrun losing to see all the losses pretty quick.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Maybe someone will find this helpful, small cheat engine table for 1.9:
- battle stats: time, kills, level, hp
- resources: science and eva-crystals
- Cell Gear upgrade modification (only their levels and level effect values)

compatibility with later versions is not guarantied

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
Okay, regardless of getting about the same amount of the gene upgrade point thingies in my 30 min runs i mostly leave the run with only like 300 more of the points....but there was twice where i had somehow earned like 40000 points. I have no idea what i did correctly for the higher amount. does anyone know?

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
How do you un traumatize the girls after 4 loses? Seems kinda dumb to just lock off a character you invest a lot of upgrades into.
they all have to die then you get the option to start over with the character upgrades intact. you lose all your weapon upgrades . map progess and have to save the other members again though

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Okay, regardless of getting about the same amount of the gene upgrade point thingies in my 30 min runs i mostly leave the run with only like 300 more of the points....but there was twice where i had somehow earned like 40000 points. I have no idea what i did correctly for the higher amount. does anyone know?
Fredderica with the Decompositions Genes is a Research Grind character.
Some weapons that blast a larger range of the map like Storm Missiles and Drones might be better than others for grinding. As once you upgrade your weapons and passives they directly become research.
Collecting Gravity Drops that sucks everything and thus maps that consistently spawn them may be better for grinding.
The objectives can spawn with a chunk of Research Orbs.
Elites also become Research.
Actually surviving a 30 min game should give you a decent amount of Research by itself.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes