3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
You can't on this (1.2) version posted here. I bought the game which is currently in the 1.9 version. I'm sure you can find it elsewhere, if you don't feel like buying it, although it'll still be in Japanese.

There'll be 2 green buttons. The first one which can be used twice skips the level, which is very useful if what you are offered is trash or doesn't synergize with your build. The second one which can only be used once. Will make the screen turn red, you then select one of the items offered or one in your inventory and it'll no longer be offered.
The biggest change for me is that the level up screen and upgrade screen is no longer shown, when you are only getting science points.
You seem very knowledgeable about this game.

May I please ask if there's any tentacle pregnancy?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Can you win the first battle with Fredrerica?
As long as you evolve her drones you should be fine on the first map.
But you want to upgrade her a bit first as there is no point using her without the decomposition genes.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
But you want to upgrade her a bit first as there is no point using her without the decomposition genes.
Frederica is one of the most powerful of them, a close second to the crit lady in my opinion.
This is needed to evolve her guns as an FYI to the guy who asked:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think maybe he means the opening mission with the shield lady?
I haven't been able to do it on hard mode. I've tried really hard, but there comes an endless wave after a certain amount of time that gets a lot stronger after some time. I've managed to rush both the blade and the missiles despite her shitty starting weapon. But it's not enough. You are certainly meant to die there.

f9account regarding pregnancy. Getting the losing scenes was something I did in the 1.9 version, so I don't know the full details of what is described. I think, it's just cum inflations with the blonde and redhead. But the redhead might actually be pregnant as there's a lot of timeskips in her last losing scene and there's a tentacle involved, but mostly monster dicks.

Last edited:

exa

Jan 6, 2018
what happened when you finish the first battle?
I always lost, can't past the bull alien monster

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Fredrerica is the pink one so I was confused.
The intro character is Elfried which is impossible to win.
I suspect her main weapon was gimped without a evolution because of that.

exa

Jan 6, 2018
Fredrerica is the pink one so I was confused.
The intro character is Elfried which is impossible to win.
I suspect her main weapon was gimped without a evolution because of that.
Sorry, confused with the names since both of them have F and E
and the machine translation added to the confusion as well

Lol, I tried like 5 times and even thinking of learning Cheat Engine for this.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Sorry, confused with the names since both of them have F and E
and the machine translation added to the confusion as well

Lol, I tried like 5 times and even thinking of learning Cheat Engine for this.
The mission is a hard ice map mission which I don't think is mathematically possible to beat without upgrades and more weapon slots.
You wouldn't be able to beat the DPS check even with luck.
You might not even have the passives for 3 evolvable weapons at the start.

exa

Jan 6, 2018
The mission is a hard ice map mission which I don't think is mathematically possible to beat without upgrades and more weapon slots.
You wouldn't be able to beat the DPS check even with luck.
You might not even have the passives for 3 evolvable weapons at the start.
Have anyone tried using cheat to clear the stage?

xyzeratul

Mar 7, 2019
it's a tutorial level, and no you can't beat it even with the cheat, it has no timer, so no evac for that poor girl.

An easy way to beat that game:

1st unlock Yotsuba's personal traits, at least get first 3 traits.

Get Frederica back asap, in fact get all gals back asap.

Frederica let u unlock upgrade cell, Elfried let u skip or ban weapon and perks, both are very useful in hard difficulty.

After you get Frederica back, spend all the point on her cell research upgrade, open one weapon and one perk slot if you have the crystal, use her to grinde cell points, only use her in the easy level, with a fully upgraded Frederica you can grinde 20K+ or 30K (depends on your perk) in one 30 min run.

After you open all Frederica's personal traits, you should have enough points and crystal to upgrade your perfer girl.

Combat tips:

1st get black hole generator and graity perk combo, then get decompositions gen and support missile combo, very useful in early grinding with Frederica

Open personal traits for your perfer girl, most of them are very powerful traits.

Have a tactical plan for your super weapons cultivation, don't just pick any weapon or perk pop up at you, skip or ban the ones you don't need, cultivate 1 or 2 weapons first, make sure you always have enough dps to deal with enemies.

Leave item pick up if you don't need them right now, u can save them on the map and come back for later, like wiping out bunch of enemies then pick the graity ball.

Don't open too many weapon slot or perk slot, you can beat final level with 5 slots each if you pick the right weapon.

Reactions: eloveboot and DuniX

exa

Jan 6, 2018
The objective? That's something else.
That's where you get weapon and passive unlocks and upgrade crystals.
Oh, I thought you can win by reaching that spot and kill the boss like other stages

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes