2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Oooh, an update to the University days Demo. Right on!

Anyways, you know how in most cases with games on F95, alll of the pics in the first post are from the first release, and it's far too rare when someone posts screenshots from the newest update? Well I really wish that wasn't the case, and as I'm always being told, be the change you want to see, and as I always follow up with, sure if you got enough passion for it. Well I definitely have enough passion for this!

fake edit: Oh, and you know how the posted screenshots don't show you the text, so you don't know what the dialogue is like, which means you don't know if the dialogue is terrible? Again, I wanna be the change I want to see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, as for my thoughts on this update, they're pretty much the same. It's decent, fun experience with pretty good art.

Oh, and the girls are really cute, and I like how the MC is short and decent looking, and he doesn't have an oversized dick.

Fake edit: Actually, you know what, this needs to be said, if I have the choice of incest, or no incest, I choose no incest, and this game does a really really good job with this. It doesn't just lazily relabel your mom and sister as landlady and roomate. You have no reason to think that they're your family. More of this please, game devs.

In fact, that is such a pleasant surrpise that I'm adding an extra star to my review, this now gets an arbitrary score of 4 out of 5! Thank you so much for this GREEBO!

There is one minor nitpick I wanna add though, although I won't let it affect my review score. I'm pretty sure that there's some stuff missing from your gallery, and possibly your replayable scenes. With the gallery at least, I kept getting notifications saying that they were added to the gallery, but I already had all of them unlocked, so I don't think there was anything new.

Keep up the good Greebo, I'd love to see an update like this every 1-3 months.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was going to ask if Male Domination, and Blackmail can be avoided, but from what I've read the game seems to be basically femdom, so it's not really worth waiting for the answer.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
University Days! [v0.2b] Unoffficial Android Port + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 80mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Despite a few drawbacks, I genuinely enjoyed the game, considering it's only at version 0.2. It features intriguing characters, and I rarely come across games where interactions feel as plausible as they do in this one. It's important to keep in mind that the game leans more towards a harem-style narrative, with a male protagonist who is highly sought after -> which is based and welcomed one, but certain aspects are sidelined rather than explored in depth.

I particularly enjoyed the plot involving the mother character as with her sister, the submissive-to-dominant relationship with Miss Nelson, the love-hate dynamic with Ivy, and Amelia's jealousy towards Luna. While I can't comment on the new characters, I still found the other girls interesting and hot. I hope to see some developments involving the sister soon. However, some comments have expressed discontent with how the MC's girlfriend, Luna, is treated.

Their frustration probably stems from the fact that Luna isn't prominently featured on the main cover banner alongside the other love interests as it could mean she is just a tool rather then a LI. Although the game is entertaining, it feels more like a proof-of-concept with a fast-paced story, rather than a fully fleshed-out experience. This could be seen as a wasted potential. Additionally, the game starts with the MC already in a relationship with her, Luna. While this often raises concerns, here it's acceptable as nothing negative has occurred yet. However, Luna isn't treated well due to the game's kinetic novel format, where the MC will 'cheat' on her.

Personally, I wouldn't label it as cheating since the MC is more or less blackmailed into those situations, although he does start to enjoy them. I genuinely like Luna's character and model, and I hope her storyline will develop into something positive, as I don't want to see her hurt any further. It would also be exciting if the game provided opportunities to pursue some of the other girls who are already in relationships -> Only to steal them away haha. While not necessary, it would add a thrilling aspect to the game.

Reactions: Cedrog

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
A lot of that seemed backwards to me. Especially noticed at the beginning the sister is being called by her relation and at the end the mc is calling mom by her name. I'm assuming this is just fan-made mod and you're just using a simple text replace.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
heh University Days ha?... was shit for me...

Reactions: AbaddonR
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes