2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wait i haven't played this yet the mc cheats on his girlfriend? i'm gonna be honest i don't think this sounds like a game for me I hate forced sex scenes especially ones that make the mc an arsehole.
Yeah, same... Forced sex scenes, cheating on his girlfriend, clunky dialogue that calls the sister "my Zoe" all the time. If I want to play an arsehole then I will make that choice, don't take my chance of not being an arsehole away from me. And cheaters are the lowest form of scum.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah, same... Forced sex scenes, cheating on his girlfriend, clunky dialogue that calls the sister "my Zoe" all the time. If I want to play an arsehole then I will make that choice, don't take my chance of not being an arsehole away from me. And cheaters are the lowest form of scum.
I agree cheating should only be a catalyst to harem.

DaveSAlan

May 23, 2019
Dev's really got the bitch boy MC down to a T. Could've used an option to reject the femdom skank as well.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
This black screen with 'some time later' type od messages, when u need to press 20 times space button to move to next scene is killing this game. Sry, I don't have patience and I like to move fast,specially if is someting not important is stopping me,lol.

Reactions: FreakyStyle

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I hope no NTR for the future, please!!
Tell that to Luna well for those who played it know what I'm talking about at the beginning you can tell :sneaky:
Just kidding, I just thought it was weird for Luna to walk around without panties and for being a little exposed in the hallway lol it's an interesting game hope some content is avoidable.

Last edited:

GreeboGames

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2019
Discord link doesn't work
Try this one:

Every time I sent an invite link to never expire, it still does - Does anyone that's a discord guru know why this happens?

Nice update, Ivy :love:
The next ones will be even more :coffee:
She has some saucy content coming!

Decent work.. but the transition screen needs to be shortened by 2/3rds.. Just my take on it. Good luck!
I'll look into doing this before I release post-beta

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Try this one:

Every time I sent an invite link to never expire, it still does - Does anyone that's a discord guru know why this happens?

She has some saucy content coming!

I'll look into doing this before I release post-beta
:love: Looking forward to it

Reactions: Isabella69
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes