2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Yeah it's about 3x longer than the original demo in terms of content, with a couple of changes to the content that was shown in the demo too

Nah if I've said it won't be in, it won't be in - The polls will likely be 2-3 options for where people would like the direction of the game to go, but won't change major things such as fetishes, etc. NTR/Rape, etc will not be in the game

Is this referring to the pauses that are mostly on black screens / when a sound effect is playing? If so it's the only way I could find to keep the sound effects within the set render that they were intended for, but it can still be skipped by pressing CTRL

If anyone has a better way of doing this I'd be open to change it

I've made it so an IC patch should be super easy to make, I'll try and get around to it shortly if no-one does it beforehand :)
Good game. Mom and teachers are FIRE. (y) :love:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
the only real issue for me now that i have played the new update is that the mc is one of those midget beta boys that gets dominated by the women around him. Ivy..Principal etc. there should be choices to tell them to fuck off. personally i hate purple haired doms like Ivy. her looks are ok but purple hair indicates femtards and i can't stand them in any of the games they are in. and letting them do anything other than me hate fucking them is not my cup of tea. give me a choice in what girls i want to have in my LI or harem. more choice my dude..more choice. otherwise so far this is like most university setting games..boring..as..fuck.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
the only real issue for me now that i have played the new update is that the mc is one of those midget beta boys that gets dominated by the women around him. Ivy..Principal etc. there should be choices to tell them to fuck off. personally i hate purple haired doms like Ivy. her looks are ok but purple hair indicates femtards and i can't stand them in any of the games they are in. and letting them do anything other than me hate fucking them is not my cup of tea. give me a choice in what girls i want to have in my LI or harem. more choice my dude..more choice. otherwise so far this is like most university setting games..boring..as..fuck.
so the way you have just subscribed this game is that there is no male dom but dominant females instead? i guess maledom tag is a mislead or mistaken for female domination then.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
well,the mc seems to be getting dominated a little bit by a couple of female characters here. but he doesn't really care that much since he just thinks with his dick. and the content isn't much yet, but seems to be headed in the direction of some femdom stuff, esp with the female principal who is basically blackmailing him into doing whatever she tells him, whatever that may be, we will see. as long as there is choice in the game if the dev pushes it in a femdom direction, i would rather see a version where the mc has a choice whether to obey her, or blackmail her in return, record what she wants him to do for her and then threaten to submit it to the media or the school board. something like that. this is more interesting to me than just allowing men to be dominated in a way that they don't want. domination in games usually is a kink that can be chosen by the player. and if not, those games go to my ignore list pretty fast. just putting my opinion out there since i see the dev is watching the comments here. perhaps they get an idea they never considered before.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
well,the mc seems to be getting dominated a little bit by a couple of female characters here. but he doesn't really care that much since he just thinks with his dick. and the content isn't much yet, but seems to be headed in the direction of some femdom stuff, esp with the female principal who is basically blackmailing him into doing whatever she tells him, whatever that may be, we will see. as long as there is choice in the game if the dev pushes it in a femdom direction, i would rather see a version where the mc has a choice whether to obey her, or blackmail her in return, record what she wants him to do for her and then threaten to submit it to the media or the school board. something like that. this is more interesting to me than just allowing men to be dominated in a way that they don't want. domination in games usually is a kink that can be chosen by the player. and if not, those games go to my ignore list pretty fast. just putting my opinion out there since i see the dev is watching the comments here. perhaps they get an idea they never considered before.
I understand what you mean, i hate games that femdom and has forced maledom on you so i i get where ya coming from. I have just finished the game i i love ivy so hope there is femdom with her but i don want the principal cos i am not into big curvy women lol yeah ok she seems to fit the bill but im not attracted to her what so ever lol

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Is there a way to speed up the black screen transitions? It's a bit frustrating waiting on the next screen to pop up.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When you give the player the choice when it comes to mild actions such as peeking and staring at peoples butts but engaging in sexual acts is not optional it is very weird and doesn't make sense. You first give the player choices raising expectations but then don't give any choice for meaningful things like choosing whether you want to cheat or not, you just make player cheat. Alright, that is the story you want to tell, sure, no problem. But why then you ask the player whether they want to peek or stare longer at someones butt or to reply to messages etc.? Make it a kinetic novel without any choices at all, choices like these make the game worse than if there were no choices at all.
Wait i haven't played this yet the mc cheats on his girlfriend? i'm gonna be honest i don't think this sounds like a game for me I hate forced sex scenes especially ones that make the mc an arsehole.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] University Days! [Episode 1, v0.1 BETA] [GREEBO] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.52GB
Repack size: 96.7MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /

Notice for GreeboGames : It seems you forgot to remove "game - copy" folder, which makes the file bigger than it should be. Check the spoiler above, i added a link there for anyone that want to try that demo version.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
great should put your post on the front page so you avoid searching all the way to page 6.
great job and thanks a lot for the compressed(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Wait i haven't played this yet the mc cheats on his girlfriend? i'm gonna be honest i don't think this sounds like a game for me I hate forced sex scenes especially ones that make the mc an arsehole.
Yes, that is the case so far.

2.80 star(s) 23 Votes