2.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i was 100% with the game until i realize there's no animation unfortunately my motivation went from 100% to 50%.

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Interesting game so far with the current release.

If I had to find something bad I would say the transitions are way to long. I like clicking through where it's possible and staring at a black screen detracts the flow I am looking for. Get that fixed and I am pretty ok with it then.

The Preference Menu slide bars are woeful, just full orange so unable to see where they are sitting. A change there would make it more user friendly

Apart from that, it is good.

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Girls are hot and all that jazz but someone is really going to have to clarify why the MC is going full douche and covering up for a lying, cheating abusive wanker?
some devs just try their hardest to make you hate their characters, there is absolutely no logical reason for what the mc is doing, he just is, deal with it basically, this game desperately needs the kinetic novel tag, peek or don't peek imagine or don't imagine aren't choices, forcing the mc to be a scumbag without any meaningful player input is such a buzzkill.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
UniversityDays-0.2Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ragnar

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
University Days! [v0.2 Beta] [GREEBO]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

ANDROID: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yay, another Being A DIK knockoff.
The only thing it has in common is a University and girls also being a dik wasn't even the first to do that.

There is no other similarities at all.

That's like playing Fallout, seeing it has guns and comparing it to an arena shooter like cod or unreal.

I played Elden Ring today, what an Elder Scrolls rip off......

Reactions: KiraJames
2.80 star(s) 23 Votes