Leonero

May 4, 2017
Gosh, the renders are unbelievable. So happy to have discovered this game! I love what the dev has been doing. Thank you!
It has enormous potential. If the developer plays well he sure is among the top 5. There is still a lot to see.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It has enormous potential. If the developer plays well he sure is among the top 5. There is still a lot to see.
hopefully not tooooo much drama ...
its already alot going on
(and yet i replayed ...uhm ...15 times :ROFLMAO: its a masterpiece in my eyes)
wonder where the nat story is going to? nat and roxy or nat and sasha (after the office scene i dropped her lol)

Reactions: Leonero

Leonero

May 4, 2017
hopefully not tooooo much drama ...
its already alot going on
(and yet i replayed ...uhm ...15 times :ROFLMAO: its a masterpiece in my eyes)
wonder where the nat story is going to? nat and roxy or nat and sasha (after the office scene i dropped her lol)
In my opinion, history can go in many ways, it has many good options. You can do better on clothes, hair and backgrounds. It can refine everything, if so it becomes even one of the best because honestly as you say, it is a pleasure for the eyes.

HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 1015354

Overview:
Student life is perhaps the most vivid, colorful, and memorable period of life for many of us. You start your adult life, feel unlimited possibilities, make a lot of new acquaintances. "University of Problems" is just about it.

An ordinary guy from an ordinary family unexpectedly enters one of the best universities in the country. What could be better, right? Lots of opportunities, constant parties, attractive girls, complete freedom of choice. In a word: real adult life. But everything is not as rosy as it may seem at first glance...​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-01
Released Date: 2021-09-29
Developer: DreamNow -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.5 Extended
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.6.5 Basic): - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others: Compressed*

Extras: Fan Sig - Fan Sign 2 - Walkthrough -
Gallery Mod

tyronethegod12 & tonydurrant thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 890110 View attachment 890111 View attachment 890113 View attachment 890117 View attachment 890118 View attachment 890122 View attachment 890121 View attachment 890116 View attachment 890120 View attachment 890119 View attachment 890128 View attachment 916534 View attachment 916535 View attachment 916538 View attachment 916539 View attachment 916540 View attachment 916541 View attachment 916542 View attachment 916543
good game i like it

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
The 065 version ends with Sara scene, is that correct? Unfortunately it had little advance in the story from 0.55... =\
But great game,gonna keep playing it till it's completed!

jefi2000

Apr 23, 2020
I tried to completely restart the game, deleted the whole thing and reinstalled from a fresh download, but when I start the game the saves are still there from the other install and all the previously unlocked scenes from the persistent file. Like I said, I completely deleted the old game folder, so is there somewhere in AppData or wherever that has a back-up of everything from before? If so, can anyone post the file path, or let me know what I'm doing wrong for a fresh install.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I tried to completely restart the game, deleted the whole thing and reinstalled from a fresh download, but when I start the game the saves are still there from the other install and all the previously unlocked scenes from the persistent file. Like I said, I completely deleted the old game folder, so is there somewhere in AppData or wherever that has a back-up of everything from before? If so, can anyone post the file path, or let me know what I'm doing wrong for a fresh install.
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\University of Problems

but for me the folder is empty so no idea

Reactions: Geowraith

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
This is why I save the .rar off to an external drive. If something goes wonky due to adding in mods or some other glitch, I can always unpack the game fresh and unadulterated to do a clean restart. If you have screenshots you want to keep, just save them to a new folder before nuking the old/corrupted unpack.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
WT mod .?
I believe there was WT mode somewhere, anyone?
was and its abandoned
View attachment 1447698
shaddy didnt want to redo code each time apparently, and nobody yet took over, best you can hope for now , if or when someone does take over we wont have to redo whole thing.
I finished porting my mod to this ~3 weeks ago, initial details here. I stopped just prior to releasing after seeing this and this as there's some unanswered issues that I feel are significant. The entire "cheat" features appear completely ripped-off by the dev and maybe why shaddy decided to drop this title as well. There is certainly some blatantly coincidental "issues" here. It's a shame though, I put a ton of time into my mod and it turned out looking very good with all the typical features folks expect from a SanchoMod port. I might change my mind in the future, we'll see. Regards.

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes