Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1635019570538.png

Look at her! Marvelous! She is jelly already! Strung deep and throbbing of lust!
This is her ... this wonderful woman wants you .. go all into her unquenched furnace!
I'm just thinking how painful that position would be in real life. Her tailbone and that pressure on the spine...ouch.
Her love sense is in overdrive .. she will not feel anything 4 days ... be game!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1465731

Look at her! Marvelous! She is jelly already! Strung deep and throbbing of lust!
This is her ... this wonderful woman wants you .. go all into her unquenched furnace!

Her love sense is in overdrive .. she will not feel anything 4 days ... be game!
she´s the only reason i still play this game ;)
the scene at her home got me (romantic route)
to much drama with rachel , so i think i drop her (next playthrough :ROFLMAO: )
and for the others .. i dont care really

• Love
Reactions: Kokodeska

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
So, I haven't been in the 3DCG scene for too long (And this is my first post on this site), but this is by far the best Renpy game I've played so far. Beautiful renders, likeable MC, and I love the focus on the girls cumming (Why don't more games do this?).

Does anyone know if the Extra Content will ever be integrated into the rest of the game? There's honestly a sense of disconnect from having to go to a side menu to view it (I didn't even realize it was there until I had mostly beaten the game).

On the subject of 'sex scene narrative', does any of the Extra Content actually 'happen' in the main story? As in, is it just chunks of the scenes cut out and placed under Extra Content, or is it rather in some 'What If' territory?

I know it seems like I'm overthinking the lewds, but I was honestly really immersed in the game until I found all those new scenes just sitting in the menu, haha.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... yagha22, had you been lurking in this thread 4 reals .. you would know it all:

The extra content in the extended version is completely outside canon gameplay, doesn't include any choices (so no hints required!), and doesn't require any unlocking. It's all available as soon as the extended patch is applied.
the extended version content is accessible from the extra tab on your notebook, the main story remains the same.
It doesn't. Regarding your previous question tbh there's a lot of extra content in the extended version so if you really want to read the story then get the 0.6. But if a good wank is your priority then stick to the 0.5.5 version.
So, I haven't been in the 3DCG scene for too long (And this is my first post on this site), but this is by far the best Renpy game I've played so far. Beautiful renders, likeable MC, and I love the focus on the girls cumming (Why don't more games do this?).

Does anyone know if the Extra Content will ever be integrated into the rest of the game? There's honestly a sense of disconnect from having to go to a side menu to view it (I didn't even realize it was there until I had mostly beaten the game).

On the subject of 'sex scene narrative', does any of the Extra Content actually 'happen' in the main story? As in, is it just chunks of the scenes cut out and placed under Extra Content, or is it rather in some 'What If' territory?

I know it seems like I'm overthinking the lewds, but I was honestly really immersed in the game until I found all those new scenes just sitting in the menu, haha.
Game oN!

Dec 28, 2017

It's What If-content, not part of the actual story.

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Well ... yagha22, had you been lurking in this thread 4 reals .. you would know it all:

Game oN!
It's What If-content, not part of the actual story.
Thanks for the replies! Haven't really been lurking on the thread, more like I finally played the game and had to gush about it, haha.

That's kinda disappointing, since I'm a total sucker for choosing paths in games where the girls get the most pleasure and there's a ton of really great scenes like that in the Extra Content. Oh well.

I was so convinced College Kings was the best school setting 3DCG game before playing this one. Let's see if my opinion changes again when I get around to trying Being a DIK!

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
News fro the Dev regarding v0.7.0

Unlocked
[News] Dev's blog #37
Hey!
Don't forget about polls:
First of all, according to the results of the , Rachel won. In addition to Rachel, Yuki also scored a fairly large number of votes (the two of them have a significant gap in votes from the rest of the girls). In this regard, at the end of the poll, I planned to create events for both of them. But, unfortunately, I only had enough time for one event, and that was the event with Rachel.
However, I am sure that in the next 1-2 updates I will be able to compensate for this issue.
The second thing I want to draw your attention to is PVU Cheats for the Basic version. I really hope that I will have time to prepare this before v0.7.0 is released to early access.
In this case, the official cheats will be available to all players, at least until the next update. Everyone will have the opportunity to use and test the features of the cheats, even if there are not so many of these features yet.
But with a high probability in the future, PVU Cheats will become part of the benefits for patrons. So far, I do not know from what tier it will be available, so stay tuned.
Changelog:
1) Events:
  • big event with Ashley (another sex lesson) +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • small event with Ashley and cheerleaders (Yuki, Carol, Ivy and much more)
  • event with Sara
  • non-sex event with Roxy (good and bad versions) + 1 sex event with her
  • event with Roxy and Nikki +1 lewd event in the Extended ver.
  • small event with Carol + 1 sex scene (under certain conditions)
  • event with Rachel
2) Renders and animations:
About 630 renders and 5 animations are ready
3) Minor changes: PVU Cheats for Basic version, some bugfixes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Carol and Roxy again...:rolleyes:
Well, those two are the ones who have progressed the furthest relationship-wise. It stands to reason that their content will be a bit more involved. Rachel isn't far behind though. Sara is a bit behind her, but steadily making progress. Ashley went from 0-100 almost immediately. It's kind of hard to judge how fast that will mature. I'm a bit disappointed that Yuki is a no-show in the new update, but her story is one of the slower ones to develop (for reasons.)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Well, those two are the ones who have progressed the furthest relationship-wise. It stands to reason that their content will be a bit more involved. Rachel isn't far behind though. Sara is a bit behind her, but steadily making progress. Ashley went from 0-100 almost immediately. It's kind of hard to judge how fast that will mature. I'm a bit disappointed that Yuki is a no-show in the new update, but her story is one of the slower ones to develop (for reasons.)
True but I was expecting another Yuki massage and go all the way this time. Ashley she might be end game since we only doing lessons with her. Even if we cant fuck the other cast we need more sexual content. As long its not a dick tease like he did with Natalie in stand edition. You can tell he wanted that to be canon he just took it out for the hell of it to make it extended.

I wouldn't mind having Roxy in every update :sneaky:
Her sister is superior but when you do fuck her its not canon its a what if...

Reactions: AmadorQ
4.30 star(s) 193 Votes