• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Idk why either. For those who never use any mod but only clean versions and original links from the Dev (which I am) it should be just fine with their saves made in the end of v0.9.0. Many players seem to have various issues with the new update. And personally, I wonder why. Or rather, I'm glad I don't have any.
Just to add to this, for those that have had an issue.

When the Dev issued Update #3 yesterday, I think they believed that there might be some problems with saves from the previous version, and suggested maybe trying saves from v0.8.5. By discussing the issues here, I guess the Dev is made aware of them, so if any pattern emerges, they will be able to see it.

I'm in thee same boat as you - with this game, I have never had an issue with saves from the official releases, and i don't use mods in the game either.

[General Release] University of Problems v0.9.5
Thank you all for your support!
Please report any bugs, errors, or problems you find to a special channel in discord or here.
In this update, there may be errors when loading saves made in v0.9.0. So far, I don't have enough feedback from players to finally solve this problem. So if you come across the fact that your saves do not load, then I recommend trying to use the saves made in v0.8.5.

Reactions: Nikki Klein

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
I'm in the same boat as you - with this game, I have never had an issue with saves from the official releases, and i don't use mods in the game either.
There we go, mate!

There are only two issues I encountered throughout the entire update. I could call them minor since they don't really affect anything, but they are still there and catch the eye.

The first was not getting Carol's RPs:

PVU Pics comments: Carol in the pink/red dress: “Gorgeous, Carol” + 1 CAROL

PVU Chat: If you are developing a relationship with Carol, she will send you a message with a picture of herself in a red dress as the day goes on. Respond to this message and you will get + 1 CAROL

The second was that Rachel and the MC were chatting in the classroom about the swimsuit the MC was helping her choose, regardless of whether this event happened or not. I mean that if you've chosen to go to Nikki's studio instead.

DreamNow, just FYI.

I plan to play the game from the scratch without starting v0.9.5 from my v0.9.0 saves to see if anything changes, and I'll probably report the result by adding some info below marked UPD.

UPD. It's still the same. The same issues I've mentioned above. No matter where you start from, either from the end of v.0.9.0, or from the scratch. So, these turn out to be the flaws of the new version 0.9.5. Too good these are the only flaws (minor bugs) the entire update has. It's okay, basically. It's easy to put up with, although it'd be so much better without any at all.

At least, I was able to take a look at the new old dialogues edited in v0.9.0. It's so much better to read now (although, by and large, it would seem to make any difference to me as to a non-native speaker).

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
Holy shit this game turned out way better than I was expecting, was expecting some generic "mc goes to college with hot chicks and they all fall on his dick", but damn, pleasantly surprised that the characters somewhat feel like, well characters.

Edit: Also Rachel is just mmmmmmm, damn.

Reactions: mommysboiii

grogor

Jun 30, 2018
I tried to search it, but didn't find a good answer. I refused to date Carol and decided to remain friends with her, but after Ashley sex ed lesson, i find myself in an hotel room with her. Why is that ?

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
can somebody share his previous full save and persistent....i lose my save and persistent and my game is being delete....pls help

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
there is a way to have changing portrait sign?? being stuck with only 2 gift is limiting...thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
the memroies can be compelted all in this version or they are for future memories with upcoming updates? cuz i have several locked ..

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
rachel is really something else...roxy too..but rachel..ahhh i'm in lòove like i were with Bella from BADIK

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I tried to search it, but didn't find a good answer. I refused to date Carol and decided to remain friends with her, but after Ashley sex ed lesson, i find myself in an hotel room with her. Why is that ?
DreamNow

It's probably a bug. I tagged the Dev. He's usually pretty good at responding to things like this.

Reactions: grogor

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So I see that there is no "harem" tag on this one. I am waiting for the inevitable disaster with baited breath :)

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
rachel is really something else...roxy too..but rachel..ahhh i'm in lòove like i were with Bella from BADIK
In my opinion Rachel >>>>>>>>>> Bella. Maybe not entirely based on character but certainly based on looks/character combo, Rachel is easily the most attractive character in the game. I am waiting for the hearbreaking moment when Carol and Rachel find out about each other and all hell breaks loose...

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow

It's probably a bug. I tagged the Dev. He's usually pretty good at responding to things like this.
Grogor, after the event with Ashley, does the game jump into the evening hotel sex scene with Carol or right into the morning scene after the date?
I've already fixed that bug in my test version, but wanna clarify this point just to be sure.

Reactions: Tomomasa

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug but I can't interact with this phone picture by Roxy

screenshot0001.png

If I click on the message icon no message comes up for me to leave. Also, clicking on the home button or back arrow does nothing. Even clicking anywhere off of the phone does nothing to take me back to the main screen. I can still scroll back with the mouse but that's it.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
Not sure if it's a bug but I can't interact with this phone picture by Roxy

View attachment 1869907

If I click on the message icon no message comes up for me to leave. Also, clicking on the home button or back arrow does nothing. Even clicking anywhere off of the phone does nothing to take me back to the main screen. I can still scroll back with the mouse but that's it.
As far as I recall, there was a bug with this picture to comment if your MC was not in any relationship with Roxy (you previously screwed up somewhere or just was intended to refuse her story from the very beginning). If so, my advice will be just to leave it without commenting.

Nikki Klein

May 1, 2021
DreamNow

Sorry, I really hate distracting people (especially the damn busy ones), but that will be the last time for this update, I hope.

A bug? Idk why, but I forgot to mention this earlier...

If it can really be useful in Carol or Ashley's story in future updates, then winning a gift card for a sex shop has a flaw there, since at first the MC thinks that's not so bad and he still can use it somehow. But right after we can read him thinking he won some useless crap, which then appears in the diary as won nothing worthwhile.

It wasn't supposed to be that way, was it? Since it was just fine with a gift card for a tattoo and piercing shop.

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
DreamNow

Sorry, I really hate distracting people (especially the damn busy ones), but that will be the last time for this update, I hope.

A bug? Idk why, but I forgot to mention this earlier...

If it can really be useful in Carol or Ashley's story in future updates, then winning a gift card for a sex shop has a flaw there, since at first the MC thinks that's not so bad and he still can use it somehow. But right after we can read him thinking he won some useless crap, which then appears in the diary as won nothing worthwhile.

It wasn't supposed to be that way, was it? Since it was just fine with a gift card for a tattoo and piercing shop.
Yes, in future updates these gift cards may come in handy for the MC. But at this point in the story, he can't know that. So yeah, for now these gift cards don't seem to be pretty useful in MC's opinion.

I just noted the consequences of this choice in the walkthrough so that players make the right choices.

I think I can change the main character's thoughts about these gift cards, just a little.

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes