Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
good start but looks like this is gonna be a fuck em all kind of game

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
is this a fuck em all or a pick one girl kinda game
Regarding this topic and the harem in particular. I think that in the first 80-90% of the game you can maintain relationships with all the girls. Towards the end, you will face difficult decisions. But I do not intend to leave players without a perfect endings (harem, love triangle).

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Regarding this topic and the harem in particular. I think that in the first 80-90% of the game you can maintain relationships with all the girls. Towards the end, you will face difficult decisions. But I do not intend to leave players without a perfect endings (harem, love triangle).
are we gonna have to sleep with all the girls or can we focus on just one

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Guys, I just started developing this project. And while I can not say for sure what will be in the game. If we are talking about a fetish, then there will definitely be a footfetish, female / male domination, bdsm, a sufficient amount of exhibitionism, light coercion. I can say for sure that no harsh perversions are planned.
I was asking more to know if you won't add ntr,rape, humiliation.... those fetishes are a hard pass for me, and in that order xD
though maybe I hate more humiliation than rape xD.

Also what kind of corruption is it?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
At this point, I can't say for sure. Ideally, I want to allow players to skip/avoid uninteresting characters.
that sounds good i didn't really like the forced interaction with Roxy because im more interested in Carol

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I was asking more to know if you won't add ntr,rape, humiliation.... those fetishes are a hard pass for me, and in that order xD
though maybe I hate more humiliation than rape xD.

Also what kind of corruption is it?
No rapes. No ntr (at least relative to the main character). There will be humiliations, but they will be voluntary
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
University of Problems [v0.1] [DreamNow]

Original size: 555 MB
Compressed size: 90 MB

Win/Linux: -

Keep in mind that this is not an official version, so keep this in mind while troubleshooting errors.

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
Good start to the game can't wait to see where this game goes. These college games are definitely interesting to play!

Reactions: DreamNow

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
kek @ the history questions, i thought this was college not american public school. first explorer to reach china with no option for any romans. im not sure who was first but they had embasies and shit in china back in like 150 ad

Reactions: Mister_M

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
There are dialogue with a blue (INT) when helping the teacher that can not be selected, why? I got 4 intelligence point, how t unlock those options?

Reactions: T0sh1ck

FantasticUser

Oct 23, 2019
A game with loads of potential and by the looks of it this dev certainly knows how to make a game.
Keep up the great work can't wait for more.

4.30 star(s) 192 Votes