d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Great first release. Decent writing, and beautiful models—the only thing that I need to get used to is the smartphone-system (don't know why I couldn't chose a certain dialogue option when talking to Rachel), but that is just me. Am excited for future updates.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Well just finished 0.1 and I must admit - pretty nice job (both in a story and renders department), can't say the premise of the story is original, but hey - it's well written and paste and its a start so will see how it goes(y).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyhow for the beginning - its a damn good start - smooth story, nice renders and girls models overall, and not a single bug (well MB one, and I'm pretty sure that I answer all questions in the history test right, but I still can pass INT check in one of Mrs.Cooper dialog, but MB it's just me, not knowing history to well:unsure::LOL:). If you still wondering to try it or not I'd say give it a go - you might be pleasantly surprised.
Thanks, DreamNow and keep up the good work and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Regarding this topic and the harem in particular. I think that in the first 80-90% of the game you can maintain relationships with all the girls. Towards the end, you will face difficult decisions. But I do not intend to leave players without a perfect endings (harem, love triangle).
Guys, I just started developing this project. And while I can not say for sure what will be in the game. If we are talking about a fetish, then there will definitely be a footfetish, female / male domination, bdsm, a sufficient amount of exhibitionism, light coercion. I can say for sure that no harsh perversions are planned.
I see the romance tag and a possible harem ending (I like how it sounds). I don't really like domination, bdsm, coercion, humiliation (if a game has these fetishes, I usually avoid or skip this content if I can, or use a skip button if the first option is not possible). I have no footfetish (I can see the scenes, but they don't tell me anything) and I'm only interested in exhibitionism if it includes sex (and only if the MC is in the scene). Corruption is one tag that I can enjoy or not, it depends if is something hard or is more light. Will these fetishes be the most important in the game?

I usually only like to see a little ends of a game, most of the cases one (the harem ending if it exists, and much times I avoid to play a game with a lot of LI without an harem ending). I supouse that I will need a walkthrough in future updates.

Reactions: MadCore

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Haven't finished it yet but this seems great! And bless you for enabling the overlay. Having the Auto-Forward button is a major plus.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
At the begining of the game, while talking to Eric, when the three options appear: Free time, Dormitory and Girls, y you pick the last two, "Free time" disappears as an option

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Reactions: Reifon and BlasKyau

Nazreen76

Jan 6, 2020
The result of the work is very potential to compete with existing activists. It feels like a very interesting storyline with a really beautiful character. My only suggestion is MC if you can get a fit body and a bigger and straight penis and the veins that are tight will add to the greatness of MC. okay keep up the good work because i support you.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's not a bad addition to the college life sim pile. I enjoyed it for what it is. Seems like it will generally try to stay pretty "realistic" and vanilla.

Good luck :D

DreamNow

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So is the player/MC required to go after everyone then? There is no choice in who the MC pursues? Fucks?
At the moment, yes. In future updates, you will be able to avoid events with unwanted characters. But the first few scenes (introductory) with Sara, Yuki and Ashley will not be missed. Just like in v0.1, you couldn't miss the scenes with Roxy and Natalie.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Meh... Agayn... Another Not real Interesed Project...
NWM, if it just 1st relize... I know many other Demo* with more better content...

And i hate when BG uses BLURE :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: Bailz
4.30 star(s) 192 Votes