• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No chance...not with Sasha anyway. The Nikki thing is debatable... there's history there between those two, but the dev is keenly aware than some folks are fullbore Roxy and not necessarily interested in Nikki. I reckon that layup (when it occurs) will be similar to the player's choice with Sara/Ashley to have either only or both. We'll see.
I hope you're right. If that crap happens with Roxy, there'll be no need for me to play anymore.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I hope you're right. If that crap happens with Roxy, there'll be no need for me to play anymore.
The dev and I PM periodically so I'd voice in on that for what it's worth... otherwise if it wasn't made as I theorized above then I'll make it so within the mod... you know I'll do it if only for you and me.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: v1.2.0
Colombeen is one of my buddies, but you folks who use SanchoMod won't need his script (it's compatible but read on first)... since the dev gave me a heads-up last week regarding the gallery code rework he actually (and unintentionally) made it easier for the "SanchoGallery" to be 100% future-proof with no editing required for me after this update... SanchoGallery is automatically fully unlocked via code. I will leave the OEM gallery unaltered so you can still use it as an "achievement" source to unlock via playthrough. SanchoGallery will not unlock the OEM scene by viewing them, leaving them as proper "achievements". Make sense?

Here's an example of the dev's gallery and SanchoGallery at the same time so you understand what I'm saying above:
VN's gallery: 1682865038106.png
SanchoGallery: 1682865135910.png

my game just ends where i finished the last update
Then you fucked up your "patch" installation bud. Start over your installation.

Last edited:

Soucer

Donor
Nov 1, 2019
So we're limited to one download site now, are they sponsoring the game now?
I reported the thread with my gofile link but I think whoever edited the original post just used my link and didn't reupload like they normally do, unless they are doing it as we speak.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Could you upload the original too, please?
Yeah,Can you please share the original version as well?
I know some said it has some bugs but I played the compressed version and encountered no bugs in the game or the gallery.
I dont deal with originals when it comes to uploading... they are too big and would take me ages to upload with my SuperFastNet :HideThePain:

You may get the original here, i used this for my compressed version here :geek:

COMPRESSED PLS ;)
I've created one few pages back, everyone will need to use search function from now on when it comes to compressed versions do to new rule by the Staff.

Yo FAP, your previous v1.x.x+ MQ versions have been 1.5+GB... any idea why this one is smaller than 1.0.5 or 1.1.0, etc of the MQ compressed versions?
All the info is in the spoiler :geek: I thought this would end at 1.0.0 or get split so that is why i stayed with MQ settings. Now i switched to Minimum Quality Edition favoring the size... Medium Quality Edition was getting too big. This is what i do for all projects that get close to 2GB in size.

Hi, Please also compress the update for this (1.8GB). Thanks
Can you please provide the compressed update patch from v1.1.5 to v1.2
Posted an Update Only here but pls be aware that this is done with MinQ settings so if you use it with my previous repack you might notice quality differences.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
No need to school me bud, I write the mod for the VN... I'm quite aware of the Sasha conditional but my post asked what they thought they were missing since the Rachel "scene" is just a bit of dialogue (non-lewd), so my question still stands and has merit.
Yes I know, you do a lot of great work for the community and I certainly wasn't trying to, just letting others know why they weren't getting the scene since that condition wasn't mentioned anywhere I had noticed in the thread. For me personally I like to go in blind so just knowing there was a scene for her I didn't know initially that it wasn't lewd and could be the same with others.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes I know, you do a lot of great work for the community and I certainly wasn't trying to, just letting others know why they weren't getting the scene since that condition wasn't mentioned anywhere I had noticed in the thread. For me personally I like to go in blind so just knowing there was a scene for her I didn't know initially that it wasn't lewd and could be the same with others.
Ahh.. I understand, apologies. Yes, for the Rachel dialogue the player must have chose "Help Rachel" via Sasha instead of "Help Carol" or the Max issue directly (whatever that choice exact working was).

Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
Colombeen is one of my buddies, but you folks who use SanchoMod won't need his script (it's compatible but read on first)... since the dev gave me a heads-up last week regarding the gallery code rework he actually (and unintentionally) made it easier for the "SanchoGallery" to be 100% future-proof with no editing required for me after this update... SanchoGallery is automatically fully unlocked via code. I will leave the OEM gallery unaltered so you can still use it as an "achievement" source to unlock via playthrough. SanchoGallery will not unlock the OEM scene by viewing them, leaving them as proper "achievements". Make sense?

Here's an example of the dev's gallery and SanchoGallery at the same time so you understand what I'm saying above:
VN's gallery: View attachment 2584429
SanchoGallery: View attachment 2584436

Then you fucked up your "patch" installation bud. Start over your installation.
i reinstalled the game but i still have the same problem as before

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i reinstalled the game but i still have the same problem as before
Install it in a newly created directory/folder. You have something in whatever current folder that is being left and not overwritten with the installation. You can't install it over a previous version, do it in a new folder. Just try as I stated for "science", it'll get you done.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, it's varying saying between 5 hours and 11 hours. That's ridiculous. I thought there was a minimum number of links required here?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
COMPRESSED PLS ;)
Dude, really? It's literally some posts above yours.

Just Gofile? This is slow af....
Well, as long as no one upload it somewhere else, you've to deal with it. It's not like anyone here owes us anything. Just be thankful that there is someone who pays and gives it to us here. Don't you think?

Yeah, it's varying saying between 5 hours and 11 hours. That's ridiculous. I thought there was a minimum number of links required here?
It was eight minutes. But you're right. They should delete this one link as long as no other links come in. It's better to wait a few days for more links and not to play it today if it's only one source. :cool:

4.30 star(s) 196 Votes